The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• I agree..she is my favorite girl! And I know she admires Foppa, so Im sure she would be happy playing in there :)

How does she leave alone Milos Teodosic in Greece? :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• A player's life is not only based in volleyball, they have other things that involved their decisions, such as family, sometimes school, and so on..and they must look for what makes them happy..that is why Maja prefered going to Greece, and maybe will stay there, cause of Milos, and I support her in her dicision, if that is something that makes her happy, even though Greece dont have such strong league that she can grow better her game. But in other hand that dont mean if some good proposal appears she will simply refused any cost cause of Milos, that things can always be arranged, and Im sure he also support her decisions. That being said, anyway, I just said as a personal view, I would like to see her in Foppa, if Leo leaves, but that dont mean of course there is any chance of that to happen. ^^

• Rumors

1) Rosir Calderon is OK in principle with Galatasaray MP for next season

2)Evergrande wants to take Carolina Costagrande beside Eczacıbaşı VitrA.Interviews still continue with both teams.Eczacı go keep her :heart:

PS:There are also rumors that Calderon agreed with Rabita Bakü but just a rumour but really wonder that if Rabita transfer her who will recieve the serves Mammadova,Calderon or Ilgar :lol: ?

Edited 4 times, last by StarNight ().

• These turkish sites :whistle: First they transfered Hooker, now Calderon to Rabita :whistling:
    Just wait if there is any news in our local sites, it means it is true and we'll share :win:

• These turkish sites :whistle: First they transfered Hooker, now Calderon to Rabita :whistling:
    Just wait if there is any news in our local sites, it means it is true and we'll share :win:

Rumors,be happy :lol: Actually this website announced %70 of the transfers previous season and all come true,didn't they?So just respect :win:

• But I prefer sites which give 100% true news :win:
    news about Hooker was more than rumor, like making bad image about Rabita :wavy: That's my point about that site ;)

• Starnight ;)
    In August Ilgar will be beautiful, sexy and sweety Woman after transformation and He\She will receive a services.

• If Evergrande wants Costagrande it means that Tom won't play there.
    I don't think that the chinese Club has so much money to have Them together.

• Rumors,be happy :lol: Actually this website announced %70 of the transfers previous season and all come true,didn't they?So just respect :win:

yes the rumors came true !!! i love those sites !!! rumors and later transforming into real contracts !!!! a lil bit rumour does good to volleyball, its getting exciting !!!!!!! :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

• And please enough to make bad image for Rabita Baku..... With Destinee we had enough "nice" rumours that made us quite nervous..
    Rabita does not interest in Calderon... Stop this unreal rumours...Rabita is quite professional team and knows what it wants!

• Write and delete, write and delete :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    They have already deleted news about Calderon :whistle:

• Actually they have a good mission that giving some opinion's to people's mind before transfer season and as you know,it's not transfer season yet and i witnessed that they will give the offical news in transfer season like they did previous season beucase their managment is very close to Turkish and Italian Clubs,maybe you know :win:What's wrong then? :lol: Better than nothing Dear Nati ^^

• Then...is why they have deleted news? ;) ( not only Calderon, but also Hooker news) If it is rumor, then just wrote rumor and save news...why do u write and delete? :whistling:

• Maybe they have got an warning from Rabita club? ^^ Who knows Nati? :lol: Because Costagrande news are still there :whistle:

• king, they have to tell me before about the news if they dont want to upset me :mirror: :D

• I agree with Nati on this point. Writing and deleting news is not professional at all. They at least owe an explanation to the public who reads that news such as:

The news on .....'s transfer that we wrote previously is proved to be incorrect/ incomplete. The truth is................ Thanks ........... for correcting/ warning us.