The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• http://www.sb-community.com/in…&catid=1:latest&Itemid=32

new coach in Rabita, I love it, they sign it top level coach. Now Rabita is ready to win everything next season.

I remember that He has been fired in one year two or three times from Clubs...

• where he got fired? In Russia where all competition was fixed!?

Hmm from Iskra, or maybe polish Club? I don't remember. Has He experience with Women's Team? In which Club was He last time?

• I think that you make mistake, you are thinking on some other coach, that is Travica not Gajic. Gajic was never coach in Poland. Last year he was coach in UFA Ural (Russia).

• Jolanta Studzienna in polish 1st league in Legionovia Legionowo, so probably she is not going to play on high level anymore :white: :(

• Outside Hitter

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Zoran Gajic is definetly one of the best coaches with a great experience and Championship in the International arena! There is just No Comments about him!!!

He is 200 year Olympic and 2001 European Champion with Yugoslavian National team. He also won different titles with Russian National team playing finals in European Champs and World League. We can only comment about his first coaching of women`s team, but I dont think he will have any problem with that! Especially thinking that most of the players are ex-Yugoslavian born! Great choice by Rabita Baku!!!

Zoran GAJIČ was born 28 December 1958 in Pančevo, Yugoslavia. Volleyball played on amateur level. Coaching career started in 25 years. Worked with the youth teams of clubs in second and first League of Yugoslavia. In 1984 came the Vojvodinu ", where he stayed until 1992/93 season (season 1988/89 – head coach). Then he went to Greece, where he led "Aris" (1993/94, 1994/95), "Orestiadu" (1995/96, 1996/97, 2000/01), Olympiacos (1997/98 to 1999/2000) and AEK ATHENS (2001/02). After this he worked in Turkish "Arčelike" as a head coach (2002/03) and Manager (2003/04).

Two-time champion Yugoslavia (1991/92, 1992/93).
    Greek Championships (1996/97).
    The Greek Cup twice (1997/98, 1998/99).
    Turkish Super League (2002/03).
    From 1995 to 2002 – coach of Yugoslavia, which under his leadership
    won the 2000 Olympic Games,
    the 2001 European Championship,
    has won the "Silver" ECH-97 and 98 WCH, "the bronze" Olympics-96, WCH 96, ECH-95 and 99.
    In season 2004/05 – head coach of Lokomotiv-Belogor′â ". 1 February 2005, he was appointed head coach of Russia national team. ECH Silver and WL bronze.

Welcome Coach!!!

• Male team's trainer moved to Rabita.Interesting :D Well i really wonder how he will use Mammadova,Osmokrovic,Starovic and Glass.Mammadova Opp. And Glass and Nati OH? Or Starovic opp Mammadova and Nati OH? 2nd line up will make quite big reception and defence problem (Sanja and Natalya are 195cm) Good luck Gajic ;) Well we will have good info about him after fener-rabita matches no doubt that he has a great history in male volleyball but Bernardinho and McHuethon (smth like :lol: ) were quite successful last years.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Kenny Moreno Pino is the new OPP of Parma!!

• Male team's trainer moved to Rabita.Interesting :D Well i really wonder how he will use Mammadova,Osmokrovic,Starovic and Glass.Mammadova Opp. And Glass and Nati OH? Or Starovic opp Mammadova and Nati OH? 2nd line up will make quite big reception and defence problem (Sanja and Natalya are 195cm) Good luck Gajic ;) Well we will have good info about him after fener-rabita matches no doubt that he has a great history in male volleyball but Bernardinho and McHuethon (smth like :lol: ) were quite successful last years.

I can bet that he will not use Starovic, instead her he will play with Mammadova, Glass and Osmokrovic. Rabita will play next year with out classical opposite, same they should do last season 2010/11. Rabita is really complete team, they have top players for first 6 but also they have really strong bench.

• I can bet that he will not use Starovic, instead her he will play with Mammadova, Glass and Osmokrovic. Rabita will play next year with out classical opposite, same they should do last season 2010/11. Rabita is really complete team, they have top players for first 6 but also they have really strong bench.

Don`t bet! Time will show! Anyway I wish my team to be champion - no matter who playes! And I see you also want that so I am very grateful to you! ;)

• Legionowo is quite ambitious and plans to move up quickly, so signing PlusLiga players fits well into their plans.

yes is ambitious, but there is also strong Krakow and Murowana Goslina in 1st league...and somehow i dont think Jola will play next few seasons...