The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Ceren Kestirengöz (A & Junior NT ) promoted to Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT Senior team from youth team :thumbsup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ceren Kestirengöz (A & Junior NT ) promoted to Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT Senior team from youth team :thumbsup:

this is a great news ! there are many good young turkish playerrs ! the future of the national team seems to be bright aswell :flower:

• the american OH Regan Hood , from Mulhouse , signed for Baki Baku

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Me too!!! But i think she will be a bench player!

Baki`s starting six will be like this (I think)

Setter ? Renathinha
    Gisele- Teixeirea
    Calloni- Visser
    Van Tienen

maybe Gasimova will come back to Azerbaijan.. :whistle:

• any news about Maja Ognjenovic?there are some rumors that she'll go to Russia..if yes,in wich team will she play??hope to see her again in Italy.. :rose:

• Polish setter Alicja Leszczynska (Rumia) will play in Köpenick, Germany next season. Can anyone of the Polish users tell me something about her?

she is the prettiest volleyball player in polish league since Skowronksa :lol: :super:

but she is quite good. i remember her when she was playing in Bydgoszcz and she played in couple of matches when Savochkina was injured and she impressed me. she is young and still she makes stupid mistakes but she LOVES to play combinations and sometimes she is way over the top with them. but i must say i didn't see many matches with her in Rumia last season so i dunno how she plays now.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Oooo... Ala in Germany? Quite shocking, I wonder, that she will play in Poland, but not in PlusLiga.
    Difficult character, a little crazy style of playing, but she make a lot of mistakes. Beauty girl :rose:

• Oooo... Ala in Germany? Quite shocking, I wonder, that she will play in Poland, but not in PlusLiga.
    Difficult character, a little crazy style of playing, but she make a lot of mistakes. Beauty girl :rose:

But she is very ambitious. She want to be a very good player and she also want to improve her skills a lot ;) :super:

• Giulia Rondon in Crema (A2)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Aslıhan Atıkır (MB) joined IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler

Ereğli Belediyesi renewed contract with coach Mustafa Çayır

Ereğli Belediyesi renewed contract with Emel Çelikpazı Kaplan. Ezgi Kapdan from Ankaragücü to IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler

Emel Çelikpazı Kaplan joined Ereğli Belediyesi. Ereğli Belediyesi officially announced Merve Tanıl as a new player

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• :pinch: it was not the kind of player I was expecting for that team

Hi Regan Hood is playing OPP, not OH. She played 2 seasons in Mulhouse.
    The first was bad, except vs the big teams (Cannes, le Cannet)
    She played (more) well last year but she has many problems in reception !
    So she could meet her ex-teammates at the end of november :-)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012