The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Anna Podolec and Sylwia Wojcieska in Dynamo Bukareszt ?(

so, 3 polish girls in Dynamo, at least they are not alone there...and I think that could be good for them...Romanian league is not so weak, and in Poland there is no place for them in any club left

• so, 3 polish girls in Dynamo, at least they are not alone there...and I think that could be good for them...Romanian league is not so weak, and in Poland there is no place for them in any club left

I wish them good luck, beacuse everything can happen in Romania.
    You know, Sadurek and Metal Galati.

• I wish them good luck, beacuse everything can happen in Romania.
    You know, Sadurek and Metal Galati.

yes , I forgot :) but it was financial problems of Metal, it can happen everywhere, hopefully Dynamo has money

• Acording to gazzetta.it

Piacenza reniewed with setter Dall'Igna, MB Nicolini, OH Scarabelli, libero Mazzocchi and the universal Kajalina. Safe to say about the arrival ofi Carmen Turlea, and very close to the arrival ofi Manuela Leggeri.

• so, 3 polish girls in Dynamo, at least they are not alone there...and I think that could be good for them...Romanian league is not so weak, and in Poland there is no place for them in any club left

3?who is the third one?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• 3?who is the third one?

Iwona Waligora, bench player from BKS Bielsko Biala

• Ceren Çağlar in MKE Ankaragücü

Necla Esepaşa, Ferda Bulut, Pınar Cankarpusat and Seda Türkkan in Emlak TOKİ Pursaklar

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• There is VERY little information here in the US regarding the league and if it will actually come into fruition. There is no information regarding the financial backing or sponsorship of the league which makes me a little skeptical but hopefully they can get it together because we desperately need a domestic league!!

• great to see kim back in business ! this wnvl ist the new american female volleyball league , right ?

please give me more information about NEW American VB league...
    how many teams are they ??
    Great USA players will help NEW league a lot !!

• Di Iulio official in Bergamo