The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Info about Maria Nomikou??I don't know who she is

Nomikou is a great greek talent.She was born in 1993 and has 193cm.She play as opposite in the national jr team.Last year played in Iraklis Kiffisias under the instructinos of the serbian Zoran Kovasic which won the last years many medals with the girls of the national teams of Serbia.

Nomikou worked last year with Giovanni Caprara that's why will be part of Novara this year.

PS Also Evangelia Chantava OH(1991) 1,86m will play in Italy this season in Fontanellato (A2)

• Wioletta Szkudlarek (Polish MB) left DVL. In next season she'll play in PLKS Pszczyna (polish 1st league).

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Nomikou is a great greek talent.She was born in 1993 and has 193cm.She play as opposite in the national jr team.Last year played in Iraklis Kiffisias under the instructinos of the serbian Zoran Kovasic which won the last years many medals with the girls of the national teams of Serbia.

Nomikou worked last year with Giovanni Caprara that's why will be part of Novara this year.

PS Also Evangelia Chantava OH(1991) 1,86m will play in Italy this season in Fontanellato (A2)

Thankssssssss!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Leticia Boscacci (ARG NT) in Volley Soverato (A2)

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Polen Uslupehlivan signed 2 years new contract with Vakifbank GS TT but she will play for Nilüfer Belediyesi again

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Polen Uslupehlivan signed 2 years new contract with Vakifbank GS TT but she will play for Nilüfer Belediyesi again

very good transfer for VGSTT :super: :super: :super:

• Polen was already a player of Vakıfbank. She came from Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta's youth academy. She on loaned to Nilüfer Belediyesi last year and she will play there for 1 season too.. She can be very important for the team if we think 2+1 rule. :super:

• i think Ceren will be better player than Polen

cant wait to see her in A team :)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Everything will be clear in the next week ^^ You may image that Yumilka Ruiz will play here for example :D :D

Is it even allowed? A Cuban player playing abroad :what: well, If it's possible, I want to imagine Carillo or Carcaces :lol:

• If I good understand, She played in NT.
    In that case You should imagine Mireya Luis or Regla Torres :lol:
    Her manager said, that She works with Pila's plan in the gym now.

• The statue of Turkish league changed for Christiane Fürst? http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=3281

I will try to summarize the news what i understand.If i am wrong other turkish users might explain clearly :lol:

In the news says,the statue of foreign players (2+1) which has been registired before to Federation's game rules has been removed in game rules for Christiane Fürst shortly for Vakıfbank GSTT club :white: 2+1 was obstacle for Fürst but in the new statue the players who played in Aroma Turkish league before will play in free statue not foreign statue.If they really wanted to let 3 foreign players play why now? Why did not they do earlier?It seems that Federation protects Vakıfbank GSTT.IDIOT Federation :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I couldn't understand the Turkish version either :lol: But i guess it is not about foreign player rule , it is about Fürst played for Fenerbahçe Acıbadem last year. (http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=3156) I mean VGSTT has to pay a fee for Fürst to Fenerbahçe Acıbadem according to the rules of Volleyball Federation and the agreement between Fürst and Fenerbahçe Acıbadem. But now federation changed that rule and Vgstt had Fürst without any payments.