The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Yes,for sure!

I think if this crisis continiues then Fenel will lose more player. I dont think Logan will come and sign.The teams like Kazan,Azerail and the others need such level outside-hitters.

• Sokolova goes to Eczacıbaşı VitrA??? :white: In the news of Voleybolmagazin they claim that Sokolova is dealing with Eczacıbaşı after the chaos in Fener and she might play next season in Eczaci.Well i don't believe to miracles but voleybolmagazin editors are very close to our local clubs :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Sokolova goes to Eczacıbaşı VitrA??? :white: In the news of Voleybolmagazin they claim that Sokolova is dealing with Eczacıbaşı after the chaos in Fener and she might play next season in Eczaci.Well i don't believe to miracles but voleybolmagazin editors are very close to our local clubs :D

Sokolova is great player but Eczacibasi already have Mirka, Senna, Esra... it would be quite weird if they'll sign with Sokolova too.

• It's just a rumor.Well i still don't believe that she will leave Fener but if she really decides to leave and come to Eczacibasi she is welcome :D (Eczaci's roster will be stronger to win CL.Darnel,Poljak,Sokolova,Usic :super: ) Well Francia didn't renew her contract to play full season she is the most lovely player by managment and fans still and would like to win something here before end her career :D

• It's just a rumor.Well i still don't believe that she will leave Fener but if she really decides to leave and come to Eczacibasi she is welcome :D (Eczaci's roster will be stronger to win CL.Darnel,Poljak,Sokolova,Usic :super: ) Well Francia didn't renew her contract to play full season she is the most lovely player by managment and fans still and would like to win something here before end her career :D

I know it's a rumor. Well, of course she's welcome :D hm... Eczacibasi knows what to do so I'll trust them :lol:

• Kazan Boss told that They will fight to have Tom but They have two strong turkish Opponent- Vakif and Galatasaray.

• lol VTT has Ustymenko. We don't need Tom :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

OMG :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Of course Vakıfbank needs Tom :D Maggie is 33 years old and during the season she can have a rest and her absence wouldn't be a big problem for Vakıfbank.But I think Galatasaray will offer more money to Tom.I hope she will stay in Turkey.

• Vercesi bring with him in VC Baki Fabio Tisci as scout (last year in Urbino),he is my fellow citizen,I know he...CONGRATULATIONS to him for this new experience!! :super:

• Now Logan Tom there is in Fenerbachce, and then we will see...

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• Argentina NT libero Lucia Gaido in Lokomotiv Baku!

she is a very good libero.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova