The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Two questions:

1. Tomorrow will be starting the France's League. Who is a new RC Cannes R who is suprise?

Well Fang said that he is in touch with some OH but he prefers to think about everything befor signing. I think he prefers to take his time an not rush and make some bad choice like last year. But an other player will definitly join the team soon Because Spassojevic, Centoni, Durakovic and Kozlova are great players but only 4 spiker is not enough to play french league and Champions league.

He also said that Cardullo will not play before december.

• Well Fang said that he is in touch with some OH but he prefers to think about everything befor signing. I think he prefers to take his time an not rush and make some bad choice like last year. But an other player will definitly join the team soon Because Spassojevic, Centoni, Durakovic and Kozlova are great players but only 4 spiker is not enough to play french league and Champions league.

He also said that Cardullo will not play before december.

Maybe but Fang wants to change the date about the game vs Mulhouse 'cause
    there will be many players missing ! (first Serbian)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• :white: She is Tom Logan,everything might happen.Actually i heared this rumor before from king

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to voleybolmagazin Logan Tom transfered to Rabita Bakü, if this news is true she cheated Fenerbahçe, maybe she doesn't want to seat on the bench but what she did was unethical.

So it seems like Rabita Bakü is stronger then Fenerbahçe now in CL. But we will see who will be the champion.

• I hope It's not true. I've been looking forward to see Sokolova-Tom together, although I'm not a big fan of Fenerbahce.

• According to voleybolmagazin Logan Tom transfered to Rabita Bakü, if this news is true she cheated Fenerbahçe, maybe she doesn't want to seat on the bench but what she did was unethical.

So it seems like Rabita Bakü is stronger then Fenerbahçe now in CL. But we will see who will be the champion.

too early to talk :roll:

• It's really shame for Rabita Baku.They did a secret deal with Tom Logan behind of Fenerbahce if it's true :down: It's not sportsmanlike really.The other fact how Tom Logan can break her contract with Fener by herself???

• hmm, If fenerbahce keeps playing like this, and Seda is not suffering any injury and if merve keeps improving her receving skills I think noone can stop FBU even NOT bakü. With Kim, Sokolova and Fabi, Eda and Naz they can do good job and although i dont like to talk before matches, we will see everything on the court whos good or better. but this year my heart is with Eczacibasi and Bergamo. As non-turkish teams I like Bergamo and Sopot :box:

• Serpil Ersarı in Çerkezköy

Logan Tom in Rabita Baku !?
    http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=3774

Interesting. I wonder where voleybolmagazin's source is?

USA Volleyball released a list of completed transfers for Americans just last week and listed that Logan Tom is going to play for FENERBAHCE ACIBADEM.

http://usavolleyball.org/news/…rnational-transfers/45023

Maybe Ilgar can help provide inputs about this Rabita Baku rumors? :wavy:

• Not only voleybolmagazin.com also voleybolx.com announced the same news.

• My Dears I must know which Team I should support.
    If Tom is in Rabita, My support to Fenerbahce in the season will go to end faster than it begun :rolll: :lol:
    That wait for real true is more exciting that sex :lol:

Let's not be over dramatic. Since when is it unethical for a player to transfer teams in sports? If the rumor turns out to be true, I wouldn't blame her considering the limitations the Turkish League imposes on foreign players during Turkish League matches. Tom, Fabiana, Solokova, and Kim are among the best in the world at their positions. None of them want to or really should be on the bench. She also hasn't even joined the team yet (did they have a signing press conference for Tom and Fabiana??) so I don't see how a transfer would be unethical. Rosir Calderon signed a 5-year contract with Volero Zurich and she transferred to Turkey before even playing for them. No big deal. Real question is, if they sign Tom do they move Mammadova to the OPP?

Also, as marshmellow said. USA Volleyball just released her transfer to Fenerbache THIS week. If Tom were still in negotiations I am not sure the federation would announce her transfer information.