The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Fang always tries to fin good ukranien player but he was wrong about Marchenko, I hope Kozlova would performa better but Tipicer is a good experienced player, not bad transfer

• Sanja Popovic in Modranska Prostejov.

• wow good substitution for Lipicer, but Sanja is more Opp than OH, another player like that (after Horka), I think better receiver would be better option :whistle:

• I suppose Velikiy and Artmenko will play OH and Popovic Opp...

but Velikiy is also not that good receiver , I think Horka will play in 6 as OH and Tomanova with Artmenko/Velikiy will receive in 2 but we will see....also possible Sanja will play OH with not so much place to receive...

• Mary don't blame Prostejov.
    We both know that Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi, and Kazan fought for Her but She chose Czech Republic.

• Tina Lipicer is the new R in RC Cannes.

Hi where did you find this info ? nothing on the official web site... So ?
    See you

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• On league website there is information in Cannes' roster ;)
    http://www.lnv.fr/index.php?id…idchampionnat=3&idclub=23

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• its also on the Prostejov web site, that Tina left :)

• According to GS TV's personnel she said on twitter new foreign player is coming soon

I think Gİoli

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to GS TV's personnel she said on twitter new foreign player is coming soon

I think Gİoli

Gioli is under contract with Fakel Urengoi together with Delcore.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bown Bown :rolll:

But You forget about One very good MB who is still without Club.. and I think She will come.