The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Matthias, it's all about money. Dinamo is weak and they needed someone like Angelina.

Exactly. Dinamo has the money to do such things.

• i was hoping for angie to go to eczacibasi, because they need someone who receives very well, but unfortunatley she goes to moscow. i wish her good luck there

• Angelina's last match for Aachen will very probably be next Saturday against Potsdam. She says she decided once again to subordinate her private life to her career until London 2012, thus she decided to join Dinamo because there she also has the chance to play Champions League. She says it's not a decision against Aachen, but for her career.
    (Source: Aachen's website)

• I hope Dinamo Moscow won't be like 2010 Novara.

Novara had krilova and stailens as a setter in 2010, they had a recieve problem. In the contrary, they played in F4....
    Dinamo's setters are so weak IMO. They need a good setter like Maja...

• i was hoping for angie to go to eczacibasi, because they need someone who receives very well, but unfortunatley she goes to moscow. i wish her good luck there

agree
    good luck Angie :flower:

• Angelina's last match for Aachen will very probably be next Saturday against Potsdam. She says she decided once again to subordinate her private life to her career until London 2012, thus she decided to join Dinamo because there she also has the chance to play Champions League. She says it's not a decision against Aachen, but for her career.
    (Source: Aachen's website)

Hmm...a decision for her career? She is leaving the club with the best fans in Germany for 4 months of money making. So "money" is beating "private life" again. Hope they don't vote her as "Germanys Volleyball Player of the Year" again. It's not that I'm saying she shouldn't do it, because no player should turn down an offer like that. But she should be honest and tell, that it was a money decision. I think most of the people would understand that, because you won't get rich as a volleyball player and you have to consider the time after your career.
    The fans in Aachen are not so much upset about the fact that she is leaving, but about her talking.
    :down:

• Matthias Kozuch and Miss B. were unhappy in Russia because the Russian League is for professional and strong Players not for the Sleeping Beautys :D.
    During the trainings Players must working very hard.
    Walewska real professional Player played in Russia some seasons because You know trainings level in Brazil from youth standard is very high.
    We will see if Grun has developed to pro Player.

• Matthias Kozuch and Miss B. were unhappy in Russia because the Russian League is for professional and strong Players not for the Sleeping Beautys :D.
    During the trainings Players must working very hard.
    Walewska real professional Player played in Russia some seasons because You know trainings level in Brazil from youth standard is very high.
    We will see if Grun has developed to pro Player.

Our players are used to working hard in training. Our NT usually works 6 hours every day, I think clubs don't work so much, even in Russia. The main reason why Kozuch and "Miss B." were unhappy was the different culture, different climate, being so far from home in ice and snow without any friends, and of course the different system of play, Kozuch simply cannot attack Russian sky balls. Walewska is really the only player from "the West" who stayed a long time in Russia. Paula Pequeno also was bad in Russia.
    About Grün, she doesn't have to develop into a pro player, she has always been one. But most of all, she has always been a TEAM PLAYER.

• It must be Heike, she was in Leningradka and left the cluib quite quickly.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game