The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• I don't have a clue. Is it true that Flier has only one year contract with Pesaro? well then, There's a quite huge possiblity that she can play in Turkey.
    If Glinka leaves Vakifgunes, I think Guidetti will consider to bring her to the team.

• Mammadova and Flier got the Award in Istanbul in Turkey.. so I think it is the Invitation to play in Turkey ;)

• Mammadova and Flier got the Award in Istanbul in Turkey.. so I think it is the Invitation to play in Turkey ;)

Hmm, Is it really related?
    well, Turkish fans must be really happy watching all the great players from abroad such as Glinka,Sokolova,Osmokrovic.
    What if Flier goes to Turkey, it would be absolutely fantastic.

• Hmm, Is it really related?
    well, Turkish fans must be really happy watching all the great players from abroad such as Glinka,Sokolova,Osmokrovic.
    What if Flier goes to Turkey, it would be absolutely fantastic.

I remember when after the Turkish Championships 2009/2010 Gamova got many awards and then the Bosses of Fenerbahce wanted Her to stay but She left. If They knew that She wouldn't stay, She would get one award :)

• I really hope Flier will play for VGSTT next year, if Glinka goes back to Poland !!! :super:

• Mammadova is more useful for VGSTT's current system imo :gone:

i think mammadova will stay in azerbaycan, because the azeri teams will built strong teams again, but it would be nice to see her in turkey again

• i think mammadova will stay in azerbaycan, because the azeri teams will built strong teams again, but it would be nice to see her in turkey again

yes definitely she'll stay :P there's no reason to leave a team of your country that reaches final in Champions League :cup:

• I want that Skowronska left Fenerbahce, I think that if Manon left Pesaro, Kasia comeback with Costagrande to Scavolini, but I want to see her in Poland in Atom :roll:

• I want that Skowronska left Fenerbahce, I think that if Manon left Pesaro, Kasia comeback with Costagrande to Scavolini, but I want to see her in Poland in Atom :roll:

Kasia in Sopot? That would be wonderful! But we may have to start collecting money to pay her salary. :)

Maybe we could also sign Werblinska and start reality show. :box: :)

• oh god would love to see Kasia against Ania in plus liga , god that would be hell of a bitchfest :D sparks would fly :whistle:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I hope Piccinini will stay in Bergamo for the thirteenth years :super:

• really? Is Costrgrande coming back to Pesaro? OMG, I hope so. I miss her so much. as a Pesaro's huge fan, I'd like Usic to transfer to another team, and want Costragrande to come back, of course! as an OPP, I want Neslihan Darnel :lol: but I don't think She will play in Serie... Neslihan with Ferretti's balls is gonna rock so much though.

Pesaro's new roster with my wish should look like...

Ferretti-Neslihan(or even Kozuch :lol: ) Guiggi-Manzano, Costragrande-Tom, De Gennaro...

• If Skowronska and Werblinska will play in same league and different teams, this is really hard fight. :box: :lol:

Yes, It's gonna entertain us so badly :lol: GO, WERBLINSKA :drink: :drink:

• I would like Rabita's 6 will be like that: Zhukova, Golubovic, Krsmanovic, Mammadova, Logan Tom and Rahimova :heart:

• really? Is Costrgrande coming back to Pesaro? OMG, I hope so. I miss her so much. as a Pesaro's huge fan, I'd like Usic to transfer to another team, and want Costragrande to come back, of course! as an OPP, I want Neslihan Darnel :lol: but I don't think She will play in Serie... Neslihan with Ferretti's balls is gonna rock so much though.

Pesaro's new roster with my wish should look like...

Ferretti-Neslihan(or even Kozuch :lol: ) Guiggi-Manzano, Costragrande-Tom, De Gennaro...

Costagrande and Tom are unique spiker who can both spike and receive. so any team having this duo would be a monster! and with neslihan, i really wanna this dream become real :obey: But neslihan has one year more contract with eczacibasi and logan is crazy noone can guess she will play next season. She play in almost every continental except africa :lol: so i won't be surprised, if she decided to play in Egypt or Algeria :whistle: