The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• So many charges in Dinamo Krasnodar during the season. But it's probably for the good cos last games it was very unpleasant to watch them. BTW all home matches and some away are shown live on their site dinamokrasnodar.ru. I go to see every home game so if somebody needs info or photos maybe you can tell me, it's not a problem!)

• In my opinion, Dinamo Krasnodar needed a good receiver. They have Akinradewo, Konstantinova, Bukreeva and Kosheleva. With good reception they could play more with the MBs, that are so good spiker, especially Akinradewo.

With Oszoy, Kosheleva and Ezhova there's no one good receiver. They won't be able to play with the MBs. They won't win anything this season.

I think Dinamo Moscow is the best team now, with Grun instead of Makarova, together with Dinamo Kazan.

• In my opinion, Dinamo Krasnodar needed a good receiver. They have Akinradewo, Konstantinova, Bukreeva and Kosheleva. With good reception they could play more with the MBs, that are so good spiker, especially Akinradewo.

With Oszoy, Kosheleva and Ezhova there's no one good receiver. They won't be able to play with the MBs. They won't win anything this season.

I think Dinamo Moscow is the best team now, with Grun instead of Makarova, together with Dinamo Kazan.

There's no Ezhova in the team, she's in Kazan this year. Vekshina who's libero now is just terrible. You're right there will be lots of problems for Krasnodar in Russian league, even top-3 looks unlikely now. Losing Valdone weakened the team significantly!

• There's no Ezhova in the team, she's in Kazan this year. Vekshina who's libero now is just terrible. You're right there will be lots of problems for Krasnodar in Russian league, even top-3 looks unlikely now. Losing Valdone weakened the team significantly!

I think both Kosheleva and Neriman aren't so bad receivers...They are not the best but not the worst...Neriman receives well in NT.If she plays like she did in ECH ,Kranodar can be the champion. As far as I know Murtazaeva can receive too. Neriman-Kosheleva-Akınradewo trio looks so strong :super:

• Looks like Ju Costa wont go to Azerbaijan anymore.

She was in OSasco game today, and she wrote in her facebook the other day that some things are more importante then money, and so on. So I guess she decidedt o stay.

• I think both Kosheleva and Neriman aren't so bad receivers...They are not the best but not the worst...Neriman receives well in NT.If she plays like she did in ECH ,Kranodar can be the champion. As far as I know Murtazaeva can receive too. Neriman-Kosheleva-Akınradewo trio looks so strong :super:

I watched Neriman in Sopot many times, her reception was just terrible. Hodge, who was the weak point in the reception line of Villa Cortese, covered her always! I think Neriman should try to play as opposite. She can't be good outside hitter without good reception. Even Kosheleva is a better receiver than her. :what:

Yes, they have Konstantinova who could receive, but she is just one player. They need 2/3 player able to receive to try to win something. Dinamo Moscow and Dinamo Kazan are so far stronger right now... :whistle:

• I watched Neriman in Sopot many times, her reception was just terrible. Hodge, who was the weak point in the reception line of Villa Cortese, covered her always! I think Neriman should try to play as opposite. She can't be good outside hitter without good reception. Even Kosheleva is a better receiver than her. :what:

Yes, they have Konstantinova who could receive, but she is just one player. They need 2/3 player able to receive to try to win something. Dinamo Moscow and Dinamo Kazan are so far stronger right now... :whistle:

I dont know how many Atom matches did you see, but Neriman improved a lot in reception and for sure is/was better than Hodge IMO :) even in statistics she is better

• I watched Neriman in Sopot many times, her reception was just terrible. Hodge, who was the weak point in the reception line of Villa Cortese, covered her always! I think Neriman should try to play as opposite. She can't be good outside hitter without good reception. Even Kosheleva is a better receiver than her. :what:

Neriman's reception performance in last ECH:

Azerbaijan : 18 receptions 1 error %56 pos, %33 exc
    Croatia: 18 receptions 0 error %22pos, %22 exc ( Turkey's the worst performance in the tournament)
    Italy: 17 receptions 3 errors %71 pos, %53 exc
    Spain: 16 receptions 2 errors %56 pos, %31 exc
    Russia: 13 receptions 0 error %62 pos, %40 exc
    Serbia: 24 receptions 3 errors %54 pos, %38 exc

I think it seems better than Hodge's stats :whistling:
    Italy: 20 receptions 0 error %75 pos, %25 exc

• 36% average of perfect reception and 53% average of positive reception are not enough in my opinion.

Yes, Hodge is just terrible in reception, but she covered Neriman in Sopot. To win against Sopot you had just to serve between them...

• and what is enough in your opinion??? I agree that she is not excellent in reception but she is not bad as you are saying. Hodge is nothing better than Ozsoy in reception, maybe even little bit weaker.

• Marina Miletic from Sariyer Belediyesi (TUR) to Galatasaray MP.I think she will play only in CEV Cup matches.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Really really :lol:

Galatasaray has signed just a pre contract with Miletic for the rest of the season :)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• and what is enough in your opinion??? I agree that she is not excellent in reception but she is not bad as you are saying. Hodge is nothing better than Ozsoy in reception, maybe even little bit weaker.

Both receive and spike well. :win: