The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• kondzio
    I think, that you're joking. Waligóra is good player and she could play in PlusLiga without problem.I guess you forgot last years Champions League, when Iwona played really good vice injured Werblińska and for sure she is not weaker than Baciu or Hincu. She was just injured since the start of league.

• kondzio
    I think, that you're joking. Waligóra is good player and she could play in PlusLiga without problem.I guess you forgot last years Champions League, when Iwona played really good vice injured Werblińska and for sure she is not weaker than Baciu or Hincu. She was just injured since the start of league.

It's my opinion because of last season, she didn't play much. When I saw her on court, she didn't play good.
    She gave good substitutions during CL last season indeed, but that's it. Maybe I underestimated her a bit.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Pelin Celik from Azeryolservis to AzerRail. :whistle:

• Is it official? :aww: I wrote it before Azerrail need more serious officials :lol:

• from besiktas to rabita baku, from rabita baku to azeryolservis, from azeryolservis to azerrail. maybe she can change to her team again to another azeri team. great performance,it could be new record :down: :down:

• After Pelin transferred to Azeryolservis, she wrote in her twitter info Azerrail player , maybe she dreamed for it before :lol:

• They could leave Pinedo, because Nesovic is nothing better that Pinedo. Really strange policy from Korean club!

I don't know How Pinedo has played in Korea, but I've got to agree with you. Nesovic didn't play well last season in Novara.

• she didn't play last season in Novara who is serious team, and this year she didn't play in A2 team Soverato. Pinedo played decent but for sure better than Nesovic will do. Any way, first match is against Hyundai.

• Everyone know that Dinamo Romprest Bucharest are not club with best organisation. Podolec, Waligora are not the first players which escape from this team. Yael Castiglione was first in this season. Last season there was few changes too. Milena Rosner can handle there 2 or 3 months ;p
    Waligora is best player than Stefan, Baciu, Carbuneanu for sure.

I don't wanna be rude but Carbuneanu at 17 is way better than Podolec at the moment.Her reception is stronger and also her skills in attack are better.Podolec is just serving better
    Podolec was dissapointing.I watched many matches of Dinamo, and she was the weakest in reception and not the best scorer of Dinamo :)

• I don't wanna be rude but Carbuneanu at 17 is way better than Podolec at the moment.Her reception is stronger and also her skills in attack are better.Podolec is just serving better
    Podolec was dissapointing.I watched many matches of Dinamo, and she was the weakest in reception and not the best scorer of Dinamo :)

I don't want be rude too, but you must read with understand this what someone else is writing ;p I wrote that Waligora is better than all of them. I didn't mention Podolec.
    First of all she is after two serious injuries and she has all summer trained as middle-blocker. I saw matches of Dinamo during Top Volley and swa how all this players played. And Podolec was in my opinion their best receiver.

• Destinee Hooker wrote in Her twitter- "Thinking about deleting My twitter".

Today twitter, next week career ( o boy o boy at least).

• bobaas
    I know Podolec's history that's why I mentioned "at the moment" because Carbuneanu is far from where Podolec was in her glory days.Believe me,in the romanian national league, Dinamo lost in front of a lower ranked team just because they kept serving on Podolec.
    And yes she went through a lot, that's why she's not stable.. but at the moment, I think Dinamo wasn't curios to pay a big sum of money for an average player,when they can pay 2 Romanian players who are at the same leverl or maybe a little bit lower from Podolec's salary.
    As far as Walligora is concerned, I didn't have the opportunity to watch her.
    I'm sorry for the confusion, I thought you were talking about Podolec.

• Destinee Hooker wrote in Her twitter- "Thinking about deleting My twitter".

Today twitter, next week career ( o boy o boy at least).

I don't think She will ever delete her twitter or facebook account. Because She can't simply live without these things.

• Derya Cayirgan (L) from Eregli Belediyesi to Galatasaray.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Derya Cayirgan (L) from Eregli Belediyesi to Galatasaray.

:white:

Galatasaray's chances due to this transfer was %80-85 :rolll:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• :white:

Galatasaray's chances due to this transfer was %80-85 :rolll:

Finally a new libero!!!! Is better or worse than Funda?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.