The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• A friend of mine told me, that Lo bianco will stay next season in GS aswell. I hope thats true ! Although hes very close to the club, so I trust him !

• In my opinion also Gioli will play for GS next year... Eric came back home and Simo will replere her XD And the other foreign player could be Calderon

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Helene Rousseaux has left Budowlani Lodz.
    It is Her decision.
    According to press She will go to 'rich Club in place where transfer window is open without limit time'. So probably She will go to Korea or Japan.
    I think Kozuch also had the proposition but decided to stay at least so We won't hear anymore in interview in the season- I will go to another Club.

• where did you read that?

About Japan, hardly she will go there, I never heard that Japanese club fired foreign player. In Korea she can go in IBK, KGC or Pink Spider and all 3 clubs are really happy with they foreigners so no way she will go in Korea also. Almost forgot, other 3 teams changed they foreign players and in Korea is only possible to change once foreign player per season.

• I think if Leo will stay another year in Galatasaray, Gioli will play with her.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8|

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

• I think she means to say that She will end her NT career after the Olympic Games this year..Hopefully she keeps on playing club volleyball :wacko:

• rumours that Rousseaux in Lokomotiv Baku.....

• I don't think this is a surprise to anyone. Berg has hinted for a long time that 2012 could be her last year. Her body has taken a lot of punishment playing at this level. Personally, I don't want Berg's knees to get so bad that she pays for it for the rest of her life.

• it would be such a big pity if Lin will leave :wall: however,i'm gonna be very excited about next transfers this year..i wanna see what will happen in Italy,if Busto will go on with the same team after such a good season or what Villa Cortese and Modena will do,the most strong teams economically speaking..

• In my opinion Lindsey has broken her letf knee because she loves wearing heels.
    So maybe Villa needs a new setter.... I suppose Ferretti could be the best choise for next year.

• finally,will Kozuch stay in Atom or she'll move to Baku?and Ssuschke?

• One player between Grün, Harmotto, Cardullo, Rabadhzieva, Sadurek next year will play in Villa but I don't know who is XD

• One player between Grün, Harmotto, Cardullo, Rabadhzieva, Sadurek next year will play in Villa but I don't know who is XD

I hope Milena Radecka will play for Villa next season, since Berg said She wouldn't be playing next season. Radecka is a very stable setter but needs to gain more experiences abroad. Villa could be the best choice for herself.