The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• I want Fettetti in Villa if Lin wont play any more ;(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Ferretti should play in Pesaro (at least I hope so :whistle: ) But Yeah, It's pretty possible. Her contract with Pesaro will be finished after this season. Who knows, everything can happen.

• Everything can happen..... So I hope Lin will still play!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• One player between Grün, Harmotto, Cardullo, Rabadhzieva, Sadurek next year will play in Villa but I don't know who is XD

where did you find this info?however,i dont think Radecka would be a great choice by Villa..Ferretti or Ognjenovic would be waaaay betteeer..as for Rabadhzieva,to me she's a great player and maybe Abbondanza,new Bulg NT coach,training her realised she could be a good OH for his team..Cardullo would be a beautiful coming back..as for Harmotto,she's impressive according to me,but Guiggi and Wilson are having such a good season..about Grun..simply no words..love her! :heart:

• I'm pretty sure Grün doesn't know yet what she will do next year, she said she now thinks from year to year and not in long terms. The first thing that counts for her is NT summer now, and after that she will decide if and how she continues her career.

• A bird tell me this news, a bird called twitter ^^

• I'm curious about where will Flier,Skowronska,Kozuch etc. play next season ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Radecka isn't Setter, She only sends balls to Players.
    Skorupa is real Setter and the best polish at the moment.

Like Rondon? OMG

• No, 2 foreign players of Gala will be Leo and Gioli XD

• Hahahaha, No. If you want someone to compare with Rondon, I recommend you "Lena Möllers"

Looool XD

Berg is the most impressive player of Villa and if she won't be playing any more ( ;( ;( ;( ) I think a GREAT setter MUST replace her!

• Looool XD

Berg is the most impressive player of Villa and if she won't be playing any more ( ;( ;( ;( ) I think a GREAT setter MUST replace her!

I think Ferretti,Ognjenovic,Weiss can be the most possible candidates.

• In my opinion it's a ridiculous decision because Calderon is better than Gioli as a weapon

Are you drunk? 8| Gioli is better than Calderon!

I think Ferretti,Ognjenovic,Weiss can be the most possible candidates.

Ferretti will be the best choice!

Skorupa is real Setter and the best polish at the moment.

ı like skorupa's style.ı hope she can play at polish nt in next time.and why didnt she play nt for long time?