The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• dream on!

Actually it's quite possible to see Gioli in GS next season if Leo stays and Barbolini arrives to GS maybe not as the main two for league but would be possible as 3rd or 4th foreign player.They wanna play in CL and if they recieve a WC they are going to build a very strong roster.I heared that they also want Neslihan and Bahar Toksoy anyway let's wait and see.

By the way all people started to create some rosters for their favourite teams so i wanna do a prediction for my Eczaci too :D

If Neslihan stays i would like to see Havelkova here as foreign and Neriman for sure :heart: Elif should have been kicked :teach: and i wanna see Nilay and Guldeniz.They are the best friends of Poljak so it's quite possible i think if Vakıfbank leaves them.

If Neslihan goes to Galatasaray i think i want to see Hooker instead and club should transfer Neriman for sure for +2.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Hooker !? :D please... :lol:

I would like to see Nilay as a setter in Eczaci, that would be AMAZING transfer :D :flower: I'd like also Senna and Neslihan to stay :D but agree with you about Neriman she would be a good option.

• I wish Havelkova or Costagrande for Ecz with Neslihan, as setter I wish Nilay. But I want to have turkish player for Esra but I dont know who, maybe Tayfun can help me ?

Neriman will transfer to GS along with Leo and Calderon (a trustful source told me that)

Glinka will leave VTT and quit Volley, if not I hope she stays one more year, if she leaves I want AKinradewo and Hooker for VTT

• Glinka will leave VTT and quit Volley, if not I hope she stays one more year, if she leaves I want AKinradewo and Hooker for VTT

I wonder where Hooker will play next year... Vakifbank with Foluke would be nice ! How is the chances she stay one more season in Brazil ? She has one-year contract ? Maybe the only one who nows for sure is Vaio ;)

• king

I think Guldeniz is the best option after Esra.She is younger maybe not great reciever like Esra but she is an excellant digger and server and a very smart attacker when she plays with Nilay.I think the most important and hardest transfer would be Nilay next season to have a good setter,i am sure Guidetti won't leave her very easy :teach: Actually i wish to see Neslihan too but she is freedom to do anything and success is her priority for her career not money.I can support her anywhere even i can be a big FBU fan if she goes FBU no matter :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• About nesli I have no news. But ECZ will not let her that easy. THats for sure !
    I think FBU will have Kim, about the rest foreigners I dont know, but it would be amazing if they keep this team like this. BUT Seda has to leave and go to another club.

• if Glinka will leave Vakif best options can be Flier!!!!

• Actually it's quite possible to see Gioli in GS next season if Leo stays and Barbolini arrives to GS maybe not as the main two for league but would be possible as 3rd or 4th foreign player.They wanna play in CL and if they recieve a WC they are going to build a very strong roster.I heared that they also want Neslihan and Bahar Toksoy anyway let's wait and see.

when I say dream on, it was on post that 2 foreigners will be Gioli and Lo Bianco, who is crazy to take Gioli in team where can be only 2 foreigners on the court??? She is MB and if they made that transfer than they are eliminating they self from serious result in Turkish championship.

• Nilay has signed 2 years contract at the end of the last season so she will stay at Vakıfbank next year also Sokolova extended her contract 2 years more with Fenerbahçe at the end of the last season she will be there next year as well, about Neslihan her contaract expires at the end of this season I wrote this before she will probably go to Galatasaray she couldn't find what she wants in Eczacıbaşı she won't miss to play with Lobianco also Neriman will probably be in Galatasaray next year Calderon has 1 year contract if Neslihan goes to Galatasaray Calderon probably leaves so they will have one more foreign player spot this player can be Gioli but I prefer a world class OH like Costragrande if this stupid 2 foreign players rule won't exist next year it's quite possible that Gioli arrives to Galatasaray.

Vakıfbank, Fenerbahçe, Galatasary will be fine next year but Eczacıbaşı is a big question for me I don't understand their transfer policy I like Mirka but she shouldn't be this team anymore also Micelli don't use Usic so she will probably go, they have to build the team again but I don't know how.

• Ilgar write that way:

The rumors say that to Azerbaijan SuperLeague Finals will come... (here You write surnames)

• In that case I must to research the causes why You wrote this.

What does Human feel when He read Your post?

Person feels excitement- who, from where, when.

So You like excite Humans but more excite oneself.

But You must stimulate Me without breaks because Your post was like- You touched Me by hand in one place in My body where are hide Treasures and You took hand very fast and what now?