The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Costagrande and Tom are unique spiker who can both spike and receive. so any team having this duo would be a monster! and with neslihan, i really wanna this dream become real :obey: But neslihan has one year more contract with eczacibasi and logan is crazy noone can guess she will play next season. She play in almost every continental except africa :lol: so i won't be surprised, if she decided to play in Egypt or Algeria :whistle:

Yes, what an amazing trio in a roster... if you have a little more than 2 Millions €uros
    for the(ir) salary Good luck There is no agressivity in this post ;-)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• I am curious where will play de Carne.
    I think that She will play in Turkey, who knows maybe instead of Glinka.

• Any rumors about Kozuch and Gioli?
    i think Foppa is best chosen for Gioli, it would be nice watching Leo and Gioli ;)

• I am curious where will play de Carne.
    I think that She will play in Turkey, who knows maybe instead of Glinka.

i think de carne is very happy in finland! i dont know the level of theri league, but she s happy there because her family is in finland (im really curious if she married a finnfsh guy ? )

• Any rumors about Kozuch and Gioli?
    i think Foppa is best chosen for Gioli, it would be nice watching Leo and Gioli ;)

About Kozuch; this is not rumors but if Glinka leave from İstanbul, i think Kozuch will be come in here.Giovanni hear me, we want to Kozuch. :teach: :thumbsup:

• Kasia come to Turkey after she got married, now Anna Weblinska is married, too. I hope Anna ll come, too 8) If she comes, i may run to airport :lol:

About Kozuch; this is not rumors but if Glinka leave from İstanbul, i think Kozuch will be come in here.Giovanni hear me, we want to Kozuch. :teach: :thumbsup:

• I like Foppa team the way it is, I hope all stay...I just wish for all of them to stay healthy since beggining of season :)

I think need Barazza for Foppa and may be a good alternative :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• About Kozuch; this is not rumors but if Glinka leave from İstanbul, i think Kozuch will be come in here.Giovanni hear me, we want to Kozuch. :teach: :thumbsup:

no no no I don't want Kozuch in my team :tzz: But ofcourse FBA can take her :flower:

• no no no I don't want Kozuch in my team :tzz: But ofcourse FBA can take her :flower:

Kozuch to Fenerbahce Acibadem (Amen) :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• It's gonna be an interesting spring/summer concerning Turkish/Istanbul three big clubs :lol: rumors, rumors and even more rumors :thumbsup: :drink: Must be great to be a volleyballfan, living in Istanbul right now, being able to see so many stars in the halls !! :woohoo: :drink: :super:

@ StarNight

Can you tell something about the difference in budgets of the three big clubs?

• @ Vyz and Marry;
    Tnx for best wishes Kozuch and Fener 8)
    i wish best for ur favorite team, Vakif. For example i wish Elif (setter of Eczaci) and Gokçen (M.B. of Galata) ll join to Vakif instead of Nilah and Bahar. 8)

• @ Vyz and Marry;
    Tnx for best wishes Kozuch and Fener 8)
    i wish best for ur favorite team, Vakif. For example i wish Elif (setter of Eczaci) and Gokçen (M.B. of Galata) ll join to Vakif instead of Nilah and Bahar. 8)

hahaha I said that because Ömer is a FBA fan and he loves Kozuch :D I really don't wanna see her in any Turkish team. :thumbsup:

• Ömer loves who i love :lol:
    I really like German girls, i mean NT^s player and their games.
    If it s true that Nalan Ural -Eczaci's menager- sended offers to 2 Vakif players, i think one of them is Nilay and she deserved to be first setter in any team.

• If it s true that Nalan Ural -Eczaci's menager- sended offers to 2 Vakif players, i think one of them is Nilay and she deserved to be first setter in any team.

Totally agree :teach:

Nilay is way too good to be on the bench, so it's better for her to become starting-setter at Eczacibasi :drink: