The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• BUT actually its possible that maya changes the team and transferrs to fener or eczacibasi, but why changing when you won the champions leauge und can defend it ???

• Maybe Mari and Sheilla (their agent) were waiting the conformation about contract extension with the sponsor....So very soon we will know if they will stay in RJ or they will please Turkish fans with their magic play ;)

• Sheila 1 million???? Fba is going crazy....i dont think Sheila or any other player on the planet is worth 1 millon..

of course there are players worth for that money ! in soccer, in basketball, golf or tennis, so the same in volleyball ! players want to earn money too and thats theri right

• BUT actually its possible that maya changes the team and transferrs to fener or eczacibasi, but why changing when you won the champions leauge und can defend it ???

i think Fenerbahce is a more popular club.. We have everything (tv,fans,popular,radio, newspaper etc.)

EV and VGSTT are the only volleyball club but Fenerbahce is sport club..Joana saw our facilities, stadium, gym, Fenerium shop etc..

In here everything is perfect :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Sheila 1 million???? Fba is going crazy....i dont think Sheila or any other player on the planet is worth 1 millon..

Why ?

We paid 1 million to Naz (4 years) and 600.000 to Kasia (1 year)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I am sure Poljak is receiving a lot of offers but I would not like to see her in any other team in Turkey (though it would be nice to see my two favourite players Nesli and Maja in one team Eczaci) cos I doubt if she can play in a similiar atmosphere in that team as in Vakif. In her first year in Turk Telekom and last year in Vakifbank she could not show her maximum performence, it took so long to find a rhythm with the setters. Now things seem to be pretty well in the team and I always see her smiling, which is good. I hope she renews contract with her team just like Glinka and Nikolic did.

About Fener, I hope they will not repeat their mistakes. (The same goes for Eczaci) They already have a talented setter (Naz), middle blocker (Eda) and an opposite (Seda). They should build the team on this three players. And I hope they will not collect so many star players in one team and let them sit on the bench.

• when i hear all these rumour of FBA transfer i keep wondering "are they really gonna be THAT stupid to make the same mistaken all over again"
    just look at them now- Fofao and Skowronska are not playing AT ALL, 2 superstars are sitting on the bench due to foreigners limitation. this is sick situation and i hope it won't happen again. Seda and Naz may not be better than Skowronka and Fafao but they are good enough to build a team around.

so i think they should keep Naz, Seda, Eda Furst Nati + some really great OH , i think Costagrande would be an amazing choice

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• According to voleybolx; Olesia Rykhliuk will play one more year for Besiktas.

• I am a bit skeptical whether Poljak has any kind of rythm or consistency with setters or not. I remember how efficient she was as an attacker with Leo and I can't imagine her being happy with the performance of setters despite playing together for a long time now.I would like to see her again playing with better setters (preferably in Italy :lol: ).I was expecting them to bring an outside hitter with better reception instead of Nikolic but consistency is apparently their main concern and it has been working so far.

First of all, Fenerbahce has to come to the realization that a team can have only one starting setter.Although inconsistency of setting is what Fenerbahce has been lacking in the last two seasons (along with terrible liberos),none of the setters can be blamed for this. Despite having one of the best setters of all time (Fofao - actually have never seen her playing worse than she did in the Champions league) and the most gifted setter of her generation and the best of her country (Naz-if Fenerbahce is not happy with her, please let Italians transfer), they had trouble to find a rythm with attackers. Having two starting setters means less training or sometimes none with the main hitters and this obviously reflects on the quality of the game the whole team performs.It shouldn't be that complicated to decide about their starting setter in the beginning of the year and play the entire season with her.Although it would be fantastic to watch her again in Italy, it doesn't seem realistic to bring Sheilla back here.She is definitely the best option as opposite for rich clubs and good for European spectatotors too. I hope Sheilla will go Fenerbahce indeed.Is the current libero really the best Fenerbahce can get in Turkey?

• News about Galatasaray

Galatasaray MP parted ways with Karina Ocasio, Erika Coimbra and Vesna Citakovic

Poor Erika ;( Kiki :flower:

• Nooo......Leo stay with us in Foppaaaa!!!! :obey:

• Or Foppa without Picci!!!!! ;(