The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• oh my goooooood, if this is true, i will be the happiest guy !!!! but that means that all other foreigners will leave the club ???

I can not say anything for sure,but i can say almost :) : Mirka will leave probably! Bown? Del Core also under question,but 99% leaves!

• Turkey Volleyball Federation President Karabiyik said in NTVSpor radyo that next year foreign limit is 2+1(2 in field,1 in bench) That's why Guidetti didn't renew Poljak's contract yet (My idea :lol: ) So Lobianco and Poljak would be great for Eczaci go go take them :super: But who will be the OH beside Esra?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Turkey Volleyball Federation President Karabiyik said in NTVSpor radyo that next year foreign limit is 2+1(2 in field,1 in bench) That's why Guidetti didn't renew Poljak's contract yet (My idea :lol: ) So Lobianco and Poljak would be great for Eczaci go go take them :super: But who will be the OH beside Esra?

Maybe Hanikoglu.. I think the most stupid mistake for urkish clubs was that they lost Hanikoglu having such a serious problems with levelled local players... This year i think Natali will be back as Azerrail did not renew contract.

• Lo BIanco and Poljak to Eczacibasi...wow, that's would be huge news !!! It also means, considering 2+1 rule, Mirka and Bown to leave...because I think Del Core is most stable foreign player... --> 3 former Foppa players and former Foppa coach in Eczacibasi !!!

EDIT: now I see Ilgar wrote about also Del Core 99% to leave...I think new rule is difficult for clubs and players.. Which players would agree signing a contract, knowing they could be on the bench duing several games.. :wacko:

• Lo BIanco and Poljak to Eczacibasi...wow, that's would be huge news !!! It also means, considering 2+1 rule, Mirka and Bown to leave...because I think Del Core is most stable foreign player... --> 3 former Foppa players and former Foppa coach in Eczacibasi !!!

the turkish bergamo club : Eczacibasi :lol:

Are rumors for now,right?

• Poljak to Eczacıbaşı :S Why?? Don't do this to us Majaaa!!

maybe because of new rule (2+1) ??? Guidetti chooses for Glinka and Nikolic ??

• The new rule hasn't been confirmed yet.

Ok, that's important !!! When wil be decided about possible new rule??

• Azerbaijan Federation announced participant teams in European Cups: (apasport)

5 teams will represent Azerbaijan

Rabita Baku - Champions League
    Azerrail and Igtisadchi - CEV Cup
    Lokomotiv and VC BAKI - Challenge Cup

It is impossible: Azerbaigian has 4 teams in european cups next season (points form this season will be add in season 2012-2013), so they still have 4 teams, 2 in Cev Cup e 2 in Challenge Cup.

Here the document about cups.

Only Wild cards can change the situation.