The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• I don't know for Furst...but the 2+1 rule is approved then?

• Martina Guiggi lefts Pesaro for Villa Cortese

Its confirmed??? :what: I like Calloni I think she made a good championship...do you knwo where she can go? Any rumors?

I think would be good for Furst to come back Italy, but I would prefer she back to Bergamo :whistle: :P

• I just read in apasport.az about Skowronska. She said it is a lie that Italian and Russian clubs want to transfer her. From Europe Azerbaijan clubs interest, and also I can stay in Fenerbahce. Some Clubs from Brazil and Japan also want her.

Lokomotiv signed with Dragun Baltic. He wants to transfer 2 Bulgarian players to Lokomotiv after Nenova. One of them is Eva Yaneva.

• In the situation Fenerbahce has said to Her Goodbye but maybe She thinks that Goodbye means Hello and She thinks that She can stay.

• In the situation Fenerbahce has said to Her Goodbye but maybe She thinks that Goodbye means Hello and She thinks that She can stay.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bartek, please stop :lol: :lol: :lol:

• I just read in apasport.az about Skowronska. She said it is a lie that Italian and Russian clubs want to transfer her. From Europe Azerbaijan clubs interest, and also I can stay in Fenerbahce. Some Clubs from Brazil and Japan also want her.

Lokomotiv signed with Dragun Baltic. He wants to transfer 2 Bulgarian players to Lokomotiv after Nenova. One of them is Eva Yaneva.

Yaneva already signed with Dinamo Moscow, no? It was announced in russiavolley.com

• OFFICIAL: Songül Dikmen (FBA/L) left from Fenerbahce..

She took the right chose. She is a lot better than Yeldan, but Fenerbahce didn't give her many possibilities to play.

Fenerbahce will be really weak in reception next season with Yeldan on the court...

• She took the right chose. She is a lot better than Yeldan, but Fenerbahce didn't give her many possibilities to play.

Fenerbahce will be really weak in reception next season with Yeldan on the court...

They still have Nihan to play, dont they? I think she will be the first libero (not that helps much..hehe)

I think Fenerbahçe should indeed try to invest better in that area.

• I hope Kasia doesn't stay in FB.I wish Carcares or Gonchhorova come to FB.I'm very sad for Songul Nihan is not enough for Fb.We must take a perfect libero but We can't use foreign player for libero may be Gizem Orge(Nilufer) can come to FB.Probably Zulfiye,Ergul,Seda leave from FB.

I wish signed Micelli instead of Ze Roberto.

• Slovakian opposite player Jana Matiasovska (198 cm, 1987) that came to Azerrail from Uralochka will play for Azerbaijani National team after 2 years. She got married with a coach of Azerrail Famil Aghayev. She will play under name: Jana Aghayeva!

http://ilgarazero.blogspot.com…iasovska-aghayeva-in.html