The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• YessbbNow, she has 2 months to recover a great shape ! Go Jenny !

:rose: :drink: :flower: :heart:

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Érika wrote in her twitter that she didnt sign with SESI-SP! (Apperently they had a reunion these days, maybe didnt get in ajustment) and they can also loose Walweska! Aparently the Mb didnt sign with them yet, had only an agrement, and with Jaque pregnant, WAl maybe will take the offer to stay in Zarechie!

A huge rumor today in saqueviagem.com.br is that Osasco is interest in Logan Tom, Hooker, Metcalf and Aguero (2 of these) for next season!!!!!!! (Aguero I think impossible, but the others, who knows...)

• Érika wrote in her twitter that she didnt sign with SESI-SP! (Apperently they had a reunion these days, maybe didnt get in ajustment) and they can also loose Walweska! Aparently the Mb didnt sign with them yet, had only an agrement, and with Jaque pregnant, WAl maybe will take the offer to stay in Zarechie!

A huge rumor today in saqueviagem.com.br is that Osasco is interest in Logan Tom, Hooker, Metcalf and Aguero (2 of these) for next season!!!!!!! (Aguero I think impossible, but the others, who knows...)

I hope they can sign Tom and Hooker, for I think Tandara should play as opposite, not participating in reception. But doesn't every club in the freaking world want to sign Tom? I think it's more likely they end up signing Metcalf and someone else (just a hunch).

• Everyone but not Hooker. She will leave the Team in the second part of season due to a sore tooth.

• Seda Eryüz (TUR) left from Galatasaray Medical Park.. She will play for Fenerbahce Acibadem next season..

She is 180 cm and plays as setter.

Source: Hürriyet

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• The Google Translator is :D Look:

The Croatian national team Schiacciatrice Usic Senna seems destined to leave the Scavolini Pesaro and is very close to Istanbul to marry all'Eczacibasi Micelli who recently put under contract to the other Croatian Poljak.
    The signing is expected in the coming days.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Welcome Senna to Eczacibasi VitrA :super: Great transfer indeed she played a great season and no doubt that she will be much better this summer with Kirillova Next transfer? Grbac (CRO) Joking :lol: 2 Croatians are enough let's wait 3 foreign limit decision and transfer Lobianco or we must play with local setters but i prefer Asuman instead of Elif she is way better :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Welcome Senna to Eczacibasi VitrA :super: Great transfer indeed she played a great season and no doubt that she will be much better this summer with Kirillova Next transfer? Grbac (CRO) Joking :lol: 2 Croatians are enough let's wait 3 foreign limit decision and transfer Lobianco or we must play with local setters but i prefer Asuman instead of Elif she is way better :win:

But Grbac would be definitely better than Elif :lol: for me both, Elif and Asuman are not good setters so I'm waiting for... Leo :rose: