The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• it seems that Flier has not been reconfirmed

• Where is she go ???

i dont think she will go Poland but for me Atom or Muszyna is best place for her :whistle:

• Yes, I also think that Seda will be first Opposite Fenerbahce :win:

I read that Seda has signed a contract with Galatasaray... so she can't be the first opposite of Fener :teach:

• Seda to Galatasaray was only a rumor she renewed her contract with Fenerbahce Acibadem :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Seda to Galatasaray was only a rumor she renewed her contract with Fenerbahce Acibadem :win:

That was not true...likely it was just a rumor..later she renewed with FBA

edit: StarNight was faster :lol:

• That was not true...likely it was just a rumor..later she renewed with FBA

edit: StarNight was faster :lol:

Sorry, but I didn't know :aww:

• But I think, that Fenerbahce is a very ambitious club and they would like to win the CL. So in my opinion, Seda is too weak for them ;) ^^ ^^

• Do you know any rumours about transfers for the next season else? :read:

• Having offers from Italy,Poland and Turkish teams (unfortunately untill she has not signed I can not call any name of clubs ) Oksana Parkhomenko wants be abck home! ;) Nice! Welcome great captain-welcome back! ;)

• I think when he wrote Azerrail he meant Azerbaijan..:) I dont think she closed with Azerrail yet, though I would like so..hehehehe but he wrote in the next post that he cant say the name of the club yet....so I think she didnt decide with witch team in Azerbaijan yet, just that she is coming back there. ^^

• :aww: :lol: Yes, he wrote a couple week ago like that; maybe she will go to Lokomotiv.So Azerrail was suprised for me but misunderstood, sorry. :set:

:lol: Sorry is no needed, when I read first, I also understood like you! I was happy for some minutes!!!hehehehehehe :P

• I'm curious which club will choose Flier and Kożuch? :cheesy: I still hope that they will be play in one of the polish club :super: please!!!! :rose: