The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• In which Club will play Tom?

Fenerbahce, VGSTT, EV or surprise surprise Galatasaray MP?

VGSTT has already 3 hitter..Glinka, Nikoliç and Gözde who will play in starting six..There is also Güldeniz..
    Eczacıbaşı Vitra: They have Esra, Usic, Mirka and Neslihan..I don't think Tom will play in EV.
    Fenerbahce Acıbadem: They have Sokolova,Seda and Kim..There is a possibility.
    Galatasaray: They have Selime İlyasoğlu and Seray Altay..Who knows maybe Galatasaray can sign with her..

• Fenerbahce, VGSTT, EV or surprise surprise Galatasaray MP?

VGSTT has already 3 hitter..Glinka, Nikoliç and Gözde who will play in starting six..There is also Güldeniz..
    Eczacıbaşı Vitra: They have Esra, Usic, Mirka and Neslihan..I don't think Tom will play in EV.
    Fenerbahce Acıbadem: They have Sokolova,Seda and Kim..There is a possibility.
    Galatasaray: They have Selime İlyasoğlu and Seray Altay..Who knows maybe Galatasaray can sign with her..

I thought Seray would play OPP :huh:

• So far, no one knows what is happening in Muszyna. For sure, Aleksandra Jagieło and Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza won't be playing on the next season, because they want to be pregnant and devote their time for family. The team left also Kaczorowska and she will be probably playing for Bielsko. The big mystery is who will come to Muszyna. But not for all. Yesterday and today on page http://www.inside-volley.com/ we could read what is happening in polish clubs. The huge surprise is the new player of Atom, Megan Hodge. However the most interesting transfers concern Muszynianka.

„Muszynianka in Ingrid Visser, Anna Werblińska (confirmed transfers in 90% iand it isn't finish... )” (page 88)

Muszynianka in Aguero, Furst, Werblińska (confirmed transfers in 80 %)” (page 87). – quotes from this page.

I won't be confirm this news. - said the coach.
    As always in these situations carousel of
    names is large. I confess the principle that as long as there isn't sign we cannot talk about it. I also have a superiors and they do many things for example they say the name of our future players. Soon, we will be know all players. Please be patient. ;) :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

• I don't understands the transfer of Sopot :huh:

• Which one?

Megan Hodge....Sopot needs a OH that receive....volleyball is not only bases on powerfull attack

• Russell Holmes changed his gender?

I suspect that user named BPS Muszynianka became now rodzyn3k. Or rodzyn3k is some kind of "journalist" of this s-w-o.pl (see the first post of that user).