Brazilian League 2011/2012

• Brasilian Federation released today the new players ranking and rules for next season.

Most things keep the sme, the teams still can only have 32 points in players....but have some differences....now each team can have even 3 players with the higher score that is 7. This season the third players number 7 could only be added in case if she was coming from outside, from a different league.

Also each team keeps only being able to have 2 foreigner player. The difference is that before, a foreigner player, if she changed a team inside the league she would necessary count as a 7 player for the team she was signing with, and now no, each foreigner player will also recieve a rank, acording to cbv. If it will work as all other players in the league. If she keep in the club from last season she worth for the team the ranking from the season before. For example, Fawcett now is ranked as a 5 point player, if she keep in Minas she will count to the team as a 0 points, cause it is her rank from this season, if she changes club then she will count for the new team as a 5 rank player.

Any new foreigner player counts as 0 rank.

9 players wer ranked with the higher score (7): Fabiana, Fofão, Jaqueline, Mari, Natália, Paula Pequeno, Sheilla, Thaisa, Walewska

The new rank:
    http://www.cbv.com.br/cbv2008/…20FEM%20-%202011-2012.pdf

• For example, Fawcett now is ranked as a 5 point player, if she keep in Minas she will count to the team as a 0 points, cause it is her rank from this season, if she changes club then she will count for the new team as a 5 rank player.

Any new foreigner player counts as 0 rank.

If I good understand- f.ex. if Ekaterina Gamova plays in the new season in Brazil, She will have 0 points, right?

I'm thinking now about an another option. If in one Team play 3 Players with 7 points that means the Team will have only 11 points up so it will be Players from lower lever, right?

:)

• Most things keep the sme, the teams still can only have 32 points in players

On the court during the match or generally altogether the whole with reserve?

• If I good understand- f.ex. if Ekaterina Gamova plays in the new season in Brazil, She will have 0 points, right?

YES

I'm thinking now about an another option. If in one Team play 3 Players with 7 points that means the Team will have only 11 points up so it will be Players from lower lever, right?

:)

Yes, but only if this 3 players come from different teams inside the league. For example, Mari and Sheilla came for Unilever from São Caetano, so they worth 14 points. But if for example Unilever sign with Walewska, that is Russia, then she will count as a number 7 player for the total of players number 7 one team can have, (so in that case Unilever would not be able to have any number 7 player anymore, causde would have 3 already), but she would count as 0 in the total, for the 32 points, cause she is coming from outside the coutry.

Another example, Vôlei Futuro. Fabiana for them is a 7 player, that counts as 7 for the total (cause she came from Unilever), but Paula in other hand, she counts as a 7 players, but for the total she adds 0 points, cause she came from Russia.

Its also good to remind that if a player stays in same team she was before, counts the points she worth in past season (before used to be from the first league she ever played in the team, but I dont know if that rule keeps, I didnt check to be honest), if yes, then for example, if a player arrived two seasons ago in one team as a 3 ranked player, and now two seasons passed she is a 5 rank player, if she remains in the team, she counts for the total as 3 points, she will only count 5, if she change the team.

I know...its quite hard to understand this ranking rules, I think is not clear even for the eveyrone here....and in my opinion its quite stupid to rank players, kind of ugly.

And the result, dont make much difference.....its not that that avoit the bigger teams to have the bigger players, cause actually only few can have the money to pay them, so dont make much difference. :whistle:

• On the court during the match or generally altogether the whole with reserve?

all players in the team. Unilever for example has 16 players, so they all must add 32 points (but two are youngers so they dont add any points, cause younger players are ranked as 0.).

• Transfer news:

Unilever Vôlei:

Confirmed: Sheilla, Mari, Fabi, Juciely, Regiane, Valeskinha, Roberta, Amanda, Ju Nogueira, Mara and Juju

Who Can Stay: -

Arrived: ]Natália (Osasco), Ana Carolina (Pinheiros), Fernanda Venturni

Leaving: Dani Lins (SESI-SP), Carol Gattaz (?), Dani Suco (?), Suelle (Praia Clube)

Who can Leave: -

Who Can Come (rumors):

Team 2011/2012 -
    Setters: Fernanda Venturini, Roberta
    Opp: Sheilla, Ju Nogueira
    OH: Mari, Natália, Regiane, Amanda
    MB: Juciely, Valeskinha, Ana Carolina, Mara
    Libero: Fabi, Juju

Sollys Osasco:

Confirmed: Thaisa, Adenisia, Camila Briat, Samara

Who Can Stay:-

Arrived: Fabíola, Karine, Ivna, Ju Costa (all from Pinheiros), Tandara (Volei futuro), Bia (Praia Clube)

Leaving: Jaqueline (SESI-SP), Ana Tiemi (?), Carol (?), Natália (Unilever), Sassá (SESI-SP)

Who can Leave (rumors): -

Who Can Come (rumors): Logan Tom, Hooker, Metcalf

Team 2011/2012 -
    Setters: Fabíola, Karine
    Opp: Tandara, Ivna (can play as oh too)
    OH: Ju Costa, ?, Samara, ?
    MB: Thaisa, Adenisia, Bia
    Libero: Camila Brait

Vôlei Futuro:

Confirmed: Paula Pequeno, Joycinha, Sykora, Ana Cristina, Andressa, Fernanda Gritz, Clarisse, Malu, Vivi

Arrived: Fernanda Berti (Praia Clube), Fernanda Garay (Red Rockets - JPN), coach Paulo Coco, Verê (São Caetano)

Leaving: - Coach William, Neneca (Macaé), Jordane (Macaé)

Who can Leave (rumors): Fabiana (SESI-SP, Italy?), Elis (?), Neneca (?)

Who Can Come (rumors): Ana Tiemi, Carol Gattaz, Walewska

Team 2011/2012 -
    Setters: Ana Cristina, ?
    Opp: Joycinha, Fe Berti
    OH: Paula, Fernanda Garay, Vivi, Clarisse
    MB: Andressa, ?, Fernanda Gritz
    Libero: Sykora, Verê

Pinheiros:
    The club lost they sponsor Mackenzie and is looking for new partners

Confirmed: -

Who Can Stay: Suellen

Arrived: Leticia Hage (São Caetano)

Leaving: Fabíola, Karine, Ivna (all to Osasco), Ju Costa (Osasco), Nati Martins and Michelle (SESI-SP), Paulo Coco (Vôlei Futuro), Soninha (SESI)

Who can Leave (rumors):

Who Can Come (rumors): -

Team 2011/2012 -
    ???

USIMINAS/Minas:

Confirmed: Claudinha, Natasha, Herrera, Tássia

Arrived: Ramirez (Praia Clube), Mari Paraíba (Macaé), Fernanda Isis (Macaé)

Leaving: Fawcett (?), Michelle (SESI-SP), Renata (SESI-SP), Ingrid (Macaé), Sophia (BMG/Mackenzie)

Who can Leave (rumors): -

Who Can Come (rumors): Fofão, Érika

Team 2011/2012 -
    Setters: Claudinha, ?
    Opp: Ramirez, ?
    OH: Herrera, Mari Paraíba, ?, ?
    MB: Natasha, Fe Isis, ?
    Libero: Tássia, ?

SESI-SP: new team

Arrived: Talmo (coach - Montes Claros), Dani Lins (Unilever), Walewska (Odintsovo) ???, Elisângela (Hisamitsu - JPN), Michelle (Pinheiros), Nati Martins (Pinheiros), Sassá (Sollys Osasco), Soninha (Pinheiros), Michelle (Minas), Renata (Minas), Marcelinha (Spain), Gabi (Macaé)

*Jaqueline (Osasco) - Pregnant

Who Can Come (rumors):-

Team 2011/2012 -
    Setters: Dani Lins, Marcelinha Correia
    Opp: Elisângela, ?
    OH: Soninha, Sassá, Michelle, Gabi
    MB: Nati Martins, Renata
    Libero: Michelle, ?

• @Joanna,

Which team will play in FIVB Women's Volleyball Club World Championship from South America? Osasco again :whistle:

No...Unilever is the National champion, so Unilever be the braislian team in a Soulth amarica championship in june or july (not defined yet the exacly date), the winner of this soulth american championship will participate. Hopefully will be Unilever, cause there are no other big teams in Soulth America, maybe some peru team, with peru Nt players, but we will see....the problem is that players from NT of Braisl, dont know if they will be released to aprticipate this tournament....but even so, I think Unilever will be the one to participate World Club Championship. :roll:

• Natália spoke about her changing to Unilever:

"It will be very good to play with the best coach in the world, that is Bernardo. Adn I wanted that in an Olympic season. I thanks Luizomar a lot, but I was needing to change - new places, new people, work with NT collegues as Mari, Sheilla and Fabi - that I played with in Campos in 2004. I also already played with Juciely, in Finasa."

About playing as OH:

"It does not bother me to play as outside hitter. Actually, I've been asking opinions about it during Superleague and this was the decision I made. I'm an OH in National Team, and that is what the world is needing. I will repeat with Sheilla and Mari the trio we made in Grand Prix 2009."

source: http://www.localcom.com.br/not…news=124734&nws-canal=978

• changing of rules...

Brazilian league will adopt next season the pointing system weared in most of leagues in Europe and FIVB, where 3x0 and 3x1 victories add 3 points, while 3x2 adds 2 points for the winners and 1 point of the loosers.

Till last season the pointing in classification was 2 points for winners and 1 for loosers, no matter the score in sets.

FINALY!!!!! :drink:

• Will Renatinha come back to Brazil next season?

• Brazilian Federation's decisions about the league is really good..They are not close to new rules and I really admire their rule that gives points to players and there is a limit for every team.. :obey: Great idead!! :super:

• Both men and women?

• when will start Brazillian league? and will be broadcast on the net? :read: