Brazilian League 2011/2012

• Why don't they sign Carol Albuquerque or Fofao? Both are without clubs.

They signed with a older setter called Eth. I think she is with the team already. I guess Fofão and Carol are to expendive to add just for one month....i dont know really why they made that choice.

• Great match ! I really like what I´ve seen from the brazil league so far, fast and powerful game with not so many misstakes. Maybe its different with the lower ranked teams but I have´nt seen them :)

I've been in Brazil in December, watched some games and it was a revelation for me that average level in Superliga is so high. For me Brazilian league is in top 3 in the world for sure (maybe even the best). So now I don't miss the games, thanks to Joana! :flower:

• I've been in Brazil in December, watched some games and it was a revelation for me that average level in Superliga is so high. For me Brazilian league is in top 3 in the world for sure (maybe even the best). So now I don't miss the games, thanks to Joana! :flower:

;) :drink:

• I think the problem with brasilian league is out of courts... The organizing part. Inside court we can have great games as the one today...but most games are quite different level, but I guess that happens in most part of the leagues. But things are getting better...lets see what future holds. :)

I understand what u mean. And I guess its difficullt to keep up a great level of each match in a league with overall domestic players. I really hope that one time one league gets really strong like WNBA in Basketball! :) Like Italian league almost was for a while. It would be really cool I think.

• I've been in Brazil in December, watched some games and it was a revelation for me that average level in Superliga is so high. For me Brazilian league is in top 3 in the world for sure (maybe even the best). So now I don't miss the games, thanks to Joana! :flower:

Nice ! :) I really think its one of the best leagues too, probably the best actually. There is so many great players from Brazil, better than any other country I guess. Its a bit sad for us in Europe that its so hard to follow only, with the homepages in portugise, but Joana makes it easier so thanks for that, really ! :flower:

• I'm back :D

Acesse a GALERIA DE FOTOS DA SUPERLIGA para download

Acesse a GALERIA DE FOTOS DO VÔLEI FUTURO para download

Acesse a GAERIA DE FOTOS DO SOLLYS/NESTLÉ para download

Acesse a GAERIA DE FOTOS DO UNILEVER paradownload

Enjoy guys :drink:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Nice ! :) I really think its one of the best leagues too, probably the best actually. There is so many great players from Brazil, better than any other country I guess. Its a bit sad for us in Europe that its so hard to follow only, with the homepages in portugise, but Joana makes it easier so thanks for that, really ! :flower:

My pleasure!! ^^

I wouldnt say we have the best league...but maybe one of...Im pretty sure that over all Italian, Russian leagues are better...we have many problema here, strutural, in organization, that really stain the league itself. But considering all the problems I think some of our clubs can build good teams...if we only had a more serious federation..:/

• Btw..Nice that u came here. I hope u had a good time. :)

Thank you! :drink: I've had a wonderful time in Rio and Sao Paolo! I'm just in love with Brazil and admire Brazilian people (such beautiful ladies!). I've even started to learn the language! It's a shame that I obviuosly can't support Brazil NT, but I enjoy they playing much more now!))))

• And suddenly Volei Futuro's game is falling apart! Everything is still possible. It makes a great game to watch!

• Thank you! :drink: I've had a wonderful time in Rio and Sao Paolo! I'm just in love with Brazil and admire Brazilian people (such beautiful ladies!). I've even started to learn the language! It's a shame that I obviuosly can't support Brazil NT, but I enjoy they playing much more now!))))

Great to hear. :) if I knew u were here I could have helped..maybe another time. :) but happy to hear u had a good time. ^^

• Great to hear. :) if I knew u were here I could have helped..maybe another time. :) but happy to hear u had a good time. ^^

Thank you so much! I'll definitely be in Brazil next December-January, so maybe it would be interesting to go to Unilever's game? Of course if you would like to!

• Adenizia is so fired up and the whole Osasco squad is showing great will! I think they deserve 5th set

• Thank you so much! I'll definitely be in Brazil next December-January, so maybe it would be interesting to go to Unilever's game? Of course if you would like to!

Sure..I go to almost every match here in Rio..so just let me know when u come. I can try to take u to a trainning session too. ^^

• Sure..I go to almost every match here in Rio..so just let me know when u come. I can try to take u to a trainning session too. ^^

Oh, it's just super! Another good reason to go to Rio! :thumbsup:

C'mon Osasco take it to fifth set to make the show complete success! And then Volei futuro must win!)))