Brazilian League 2011/2012

• 10-7 Unilever so far. Out of that 10 points - 5 is Osasco's unforced errors... That's not the way a game like this can be won

• Good start by Unilver but then Osasco made a good defense in the lastballs

Unilever leads :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• 20-15 Unilever. but I slill have a strange feeling that Osasco gonna win today if only they could cut out those errors. Sheila has problems in attack today.

• Second set got to be different it's impossible that Osasco will continue with so many errors. Yes Mari must attack more and Ju Nogeira seems to be on form right from the first touch of the ball. The game overall will surely get better!

• We are not the only ones who want to go to sleep here))) Osasco players are sleeping already!

• And from 9-3 it suddenly goes to 9-11, oh women's volleyball, that's why we love it)))

• 25-22 to Osasco in the second set. The game is definitely heating up

• So nice to see that great 2004 Olympic semifinal moments)) It really took 2 great teams to play such a historical game!

• So nice to see that great 2004 Olympic semifinal moments)) It really took 2 great teams to play such a historical game!

Hehe, yes, unforgetable moment ! I will never forget it at least ! My passion for Russian NT started in that tournament, but actually in some games before, in the group stage game vs USA, at a holiday in Denmark. I think they lost or won 3x2, but I was in love with the team anyway :D

So many profiles in that 2004 team I never will forget btw, Tebenikina, Titschenko, Plotnikova and of course Sokolova and Gamova, and the crying Sheshenina and ofc Karpol !

• Hehe, yes, unforgetable moment ! I will never forget it at least ! My passion for Russian NT started in that tournament, but actually in some games before, in the group stage game vs USA, at a holiday in Denmark. I think they lost or won 3x2, but I was in love with the team anyway :D

The first time I was proud of our NT was in Seul final. I remember watching it live, I was 8 then))
    But back to the game. I'm really enjoying it now. Still Osasco is my favorite to win. What do you think?

• I like Adenizia! What high level of MB's Brazil does have! In any other country in the world Adenizia would be a star in the NT and in Brazil she just doesn't make it to the team

• The first time I was proud of our NT was in Seul final. I remember watching it live, I was 8 then))
    But back to the game. I'm really enjoying it now. Still Osasco is my favorite to win. What do you think?

I dont remember anything from Seoul 88, maybe u understand why :lol:

In this game now, Osasco taking over now and has 2015 in 3.set, many errors and ugly plays from Rio. But its Womens volleyball so everything can happen ;) Overall, im not really that impressed of the level of games in Brazil now, as I was for a couple of months ago :S But maybe (or lets say, probably) it will be better in Playoffs !

• I like Adenizia! What high level of MB's Brazil does have! In any other country in the world Adenizia would be a star in the NT and in Brazil she just doesn't make it to the team

Yeah, she is playing better than Thaisa in my opinion !

• I dont remember anything from Seoul 88, maybe u understand why :lol:

In this game now, Osasco taking over now and has 2015 in 3.set, many errors and ugly plays from Rio. But its Womens volleyball so everything can happen ;) Overall, im not really that impressed of the level of games in Brazil now, as I was for a couple of months ago :S But maybe (or lets say, probably) it will be better in Playoffs !

Me too, but still I have to admit I enjoy Brazilian league games much more than Russian.