Brazilian League 2011/2012

• My stream was working bit bad, was it point penalty for Unilever for complaining to refrees ?

Yes it was. Referee showed yellow card to Bernardinho, he had his usual explosive rage with referees case.

• I prefer to make my analises later...Im quite anoyed right now..hehehehehe

anyway, congratulations Mackenzie...very deserved...they showed what is to play as a team adn with heart...witch Unilever didnt.

Next match will start in 30 minutes in Sportv, same channel.

• Wow, Sheila had problems to score in last set and Mackenzie won 3x2 !!! Hard to belive this really ! I expekted 3x0 win for Unilever...

• That was some game! Worth every second of watching! If not for quality of volleyball but for emotions and surprise results! Great fight from Mackenzie, they're pretty good team!

• who is No 12 from Mackenzie ? :heart:

Very very good match, it was exciting. I really liked it , better than Sollys match yesterday :teach:

Luciane, is a MB...she is also Miss Rio Grande do Sul (I think is Rio Grande do Sul...well she is miss some State here in Brazil)...she will fight for miss Brazil this year..hehehehehe

• Luciane, is a MB...she is also Miss Rio Grande do Sul (I think is Rio Grande do Sul...well she is miss some State here in Brazil)...she will fight for miss Brazil this year..hehehehehe

Thank you very much !!!! I wish her good luck !!! She will get the crown :rose:

• The game is very equal, Volei Futuro doesn't have any advantage. Mackenzie showed today being a good team. Praia clube is a good team. Average level of Brazilian league is pretty impressive I think.

• The game is very equal, Volei Futuro doesn't have any advantage. Mackenzie showed today being a good team. Praia clube is a good team. Average level of Brazilian league is pretty impressive I think.

Yeah, they have a width of players in Brazil that is superior to anybody...very underestimated league in my opionion. Now I have seen these lower ranked teams play very bad also, and Unilever/Sollys was very superior in their games in regular season, and these teams always plays against each other every year in the finals, and that cant ge a good sign for the width in the very top. So its hard for me at least, to compare the league with f.eks Italian or Russian League.

However, its great to see even these lower ranked teams play fast and powerful volley, which is enjoyable to watch.

• Yeah, they have a width of players in Brazil that is superior to anybody...very underestimated league in my opionion. Now I have seen these lower ranked teams play very bad also, and Unilever/Sollys was very superior in their games in regular season, and these teams always plays against each other every year in the finals, and that cant ge a good sign for the width in the very top. So its hard for me at least, to compare the league with f.eks Italian or Russian League.

However, its great to see even these lower ranked teams play fast and powerful volley, which is enjoyable to watch.

For me personally, it's not a question - Brazilian league is better than Russian. I've seen a lot of both league's games this season. I'm sure that Kazan wouldn't even be in the top-3 in Brazil.

• For me personally, it's not a question - Brazilian league is better than Russian. I've seen a lot of both league's games this season. I'm sure that Kazan wouldn't even be in the top-3 in Brazil.

Unilever was playing in Top Volley in december, without Sheila though, but Rabita won over them very easily. But maybe u are right...actually for me the top in Russia isnt that impressive but the top8 is pretty impressive in my opinion.

• I have no doubt to say italian league is still better than Brasilian overall. The thing in here is that yeah ok we only have brasilian players...but that is the reason it can be o balanced sometimes cause physicly our players are not tall or strong so If they faced teams like that they would have really hard time.

If sometimes the games can be exciting to watch usually lacks tecnicly. But of course once in a while we do have good games. ^^

• What I mean is some main player in a not top team in Brasil rarelly would make success in Europe..now f you get main players from not top teams in Russia and Italy and put them here most likely they would be successfull...cause phisicly they are much stronger. So I guess having only brasilians here also mascarate the quality of the games here.

• I have no doubt to say italian league is still better than Brasilian overall. The thing in here is that yeah ok we only have brasilian players...but that is the reason it can be o balanced sometimes cause physicly our players are not tall or strong so If they faced teams like that they would have really hard time.

If sometimes the games can be exciting to watch usually lacks tecnicly. But of course once in a while we do have good games. ^^

Hehe, what I mean when I say brazilian league is exciting and enjoyable to watch it is not about lack technicly, its more about how the game is played. As u say, the players isnt so tall but they are fast, and they play much faster than in f.eks Russia with big players that gets balls from the moon :D

Obviously the brazil players get so called "match-up problems" vs. for ex. tall Russians, but thats another thing, hehe.

• I have seen 2 matches and this and I am really surprised - although in the past Ive seen videos on youtube - that the matches are really full of spectators !!! Brezilians have a sports culture for sure and not only football fanatics ! For example its a pitty that teams like Vakifbank or Eczaci have not that much spectators in their matches. Only the sports clubs volleyball teams, which imo shows that therer is no really sports culture in turkey.

• I think u underestimate your players Joana, I belive your country has more good players than any other country, but I have nothing to prove it with though ;)

• Last year a Brazilian player Ana Paula Pereira have been playing in Krasnodar and she was the main OH, the team heavily relied on her in reception and defence and even in attack. She didn't have height or power but she was fast and consistent and it really made a difference here in Russia. Krasnodar took the bronze and had probably the best team game. I think that Ana Paula would be considered pretty average in Brazil, I've never seen her in NT and in Russia she was very useful.