Brazilian League 2011/2012

• its always wrong time in my time zone.....i have missed all the games of Brazil Superliga. what a pity

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Sheilla aprticipated a tv show inside match called "Sem Bloqueio" (Without block)

she talked about her grandmom this first episode:

"My family always encouraged me a lot, my grandma, my parents, uncles, from all sides I was encourage, my grandmam always believed, since the beggining I think I was the best in the world for her...was funny....She is a mother to me. I talked to her everyday before a game, It is kind of a superstition for me."

"My grandmam has a cancer in the intestine already with metastasis in the liver. She made a surgery and took 25 cm from her intestine and got really weak, impaired, but sudenlly she recovered from that condition. Now she is making quimio, and didnt have any reaction to the side efects. She is in her sicth or seventh week and she is reacting really well, so lets see. She is strong."

"Even when she was sick, that was something really hard, you know to focous here and having to go to Belo Horizonte (where she lives) all the time Bernardo let me free to go there, and having to play, passing by a hard time. But I tried to play for her, you understand. Cause I knew If I was playing well, If I was winning she would be happy there."

"The only thing she hates is service erros, she actually count the service mistakes. One of our last games, that everyone made so many mistakes in service, one of the first things she said was: "OMG, I think I never saw so many service mistakes!" I said, yeah Grandma...It happens. :)"

• thank you Joanmss for posting!! it was so interesting and Sheilla's words and memories are so sincere and sweet! best luck to her grandma!!

• Hello :) i would just like to ask where can i watch the replay of the match between uniliver and volei futuro? thanks :drink:

• Congrats to Unilever! I hope for another Osasco-Rio final,but hope this time Sollys will prevail!!

• Paula Pequeno's play has been so disappointing.

• Sollys Osasco is the first finalist.

Without many problems they beat Minas today 3x0. Minas were without Ramirez, suspended (unfairly I must remember), and Mari Paraíba with injury in her knee (she will probably have to make a surgery. :( So It was pretty much impossible for them to try anything with two bench players.

Camila Brait recieve the MVP award.

• Tomorrow:

10am (15h CET) - Unilever x Vôlei Futuro - TV GLOBO (not sportv this time guys!)

Ill be at the gym so I wont be able to give you guys a link tomorrow, but you can look in internet, in google, must not be hard to find a link, since it is an open tv. ;)

I looked for some tonight..I hope It works tomorrow

http://atvaovivo.com/tvglobo/index.htm

maybe u guys have in your tvs? look for TV Globo internacional.

• [quote='iceman007',index.php?page=Thread&postID=144867#post144867]Hello :) i would just like to ask where can i watch the replay of the match between uniliver and volei futuro? thanks :drink:[/quote

This guy on youtube has videos of the game, they're in parts though but good quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…text=G200ec1bAHT3Yz1QAEAA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…text=G200f6b9AHT3Yz1QADAA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…text=G2adb12bAHT3Yz1QACAA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…text=G20d105eAHT3Yz1QABAA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…text=G2db2bc4AHT3Yz1QAAAA

Hope I helped. :drink:

• Today's match:

Unilever 2 - 3 Vôlei Futuro (25-22, 22-25, 20-25, 25-22, 07-15)

I only hope Vôlei Futuro could keep their level of concentration for the next match. If they serve well and if Ana Cristina could use the Middle-blockers, then VF has chances of winning the next match and advancing for the final match against Sollys Nestlé.

It will be nice if that happens because players like Sheilla, Mari and Fabi, which will probably be starters in Brazil's NT will begin to train with Sassá and Dani Lins earlier and that will definitely help the preparation of Brazil's NT for the 2012 season. Besides, I am sick and tired of the same teams playing for Gold in Brazil's League. Since the 2004-2005 season these two teams face each other. If Vôlei Futuro advances for the final match, at least the gymnasium will be neutral.

Go Vôlei Futuro!

• I just came back from the game, (well passed in shopping after, had to relaxed my mind after that game.) hehehe

Positive things...

Unilever supporters putted 11.500 people inside Maracanazinho today and beat audience record in one match in Superleague!!! ^^

MARI! She did one of the best games I ever saw her doing!!!Not for the game itself, but for her will, her fighting spirit, she was definetly the key player for us today. Everytime she was outside court It was just terible!

Bad things..

FERNANDA! She played awfull! So many mistakes in setting that are really hard to see! And Bernardinho! I think he should have changed Fernanda more offen!

Sheilla also didnt make a good match, but she started well, and just lost her confidence during the game (much I think cause Fernanda only setted to her!!)

:wall:

IT was not a good tecnical game for Unilever, It was not the tatic and It was not the will today, but the tecnical part.

I honestly dont think Vôlei Futuro did a wonderfull match eather, but Unilever just gave away so many balss, like 5 attack out in a row!!! I mean like that is not that hard for an opposite team to win a match.

I hope Unilever girls can focous and come back playing well. If they do It I dont think Volei Futuro can beat us. But If we keep making mistakes, then, well.....It is up to us in my opinion! :teach:

• super! :obey: I'd really like to see her back in Italy but I think it will remain a dream for now... :(

She played in Italy previous years but she has not played in Turkey :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• She played in Italy previous years but she has not played in Turkey :D

at that time I wasn't following volleyball so much (how stupid of me!! :wall: :wall: )...anyway she can come in Turkey for one or two season and then come back in Italy so we're both happy :lol: :lol: :lol: :drink:

• When is the 3rd match of the Unilever-Volei Futuro series and where is it being played?

Also, what are the chances that we will see a few new faces on the Brazilian NT this summer? Juciely has been on the roster but she has looked very good in the matches that I have seen, particularly at blocking. Thaisa seems to be playing well as of late but she has not been in top form. Adenizia has also looked very good as well. Claudinha from Minas played really well in their quarterfinal matches, could she possibly be invited? Lastly, Regiane was involved with the NT when she was younger but then sort of faded from the scene but she has had a great season.