Brazilian League 2011/2012

• When is the 3rd match of the Unilever-Volei Futuro series and where is it being played?

Also, what are the chances that we will see a few new faces on the Brazilian NT this summer? Juciely has been on the roster but she has looked very good in the matches that I have seen, particularly at blocking. Thaisa seems to be playing well as of late but she has not been in top form. Adenizia has also looked very good as well. Claudinha from Minas played really well in their quarterfinal matches, could she possibly be invited? Lastly, Regiane was involved with the NT when she was younger but then sort of faded from the scene but she has had a great season.

The game is this friday, at 21h (local time) in Maracanazinho gym, in Rio de Janeiro.

I think It will be really hard to see new faces this season in Nt, cause It is Olympic year. Zé usually dont call a large group of players...he hasnt in years before...and I think he will keep without doing it. So pretty much everyone last year will be there this season again.

I know that Dani Lins and Sassá are already training for NT. They were the only one called so far. Zé will call as the players get available from their clubs.

• I'd like Unilever to defeat VF,because of Sheilla. She's such a nice girl and an unbeliavble player,and I would also like another Osasco-Unilever final!!

• In a report made today about tomorrows gae...Sheilla said Vôlei Futuro is the only team the other players cant talk to before a game.

She said their players are forbitten! :S So stupid.

Sheilla said with anyother team they talk with no problem, but not with Vôlei Futuro.

• In a report made today about tomorrows gae...Sheilla said Vôlei Futuro is the only team the other players cant talk to before a game.

She said their players are forbitten! :S So stupid.

Sheilla said with anyother team they talk with no problem, but not with Vôlei Futuro.

strange...do you know why??

• strange...do you know why??

No, but I believe It is cause director in Vôlei Futuro are stupid..hehehehehe no one like them here in Brazil....well, no supporeters from other clubs like them...they already made a lot of stupid decisions, not letting opponet teams training or turning off the light when the opp. team is training in their home. They already went after a referee to beat him, cause they didnt agree with decisions referee made during a game in Paulista...I mean..they are crazy!!! :hit:

• No, but I believe It is cause director in Vôlei Futuro are stupid..hehehehehe no one like them here in Brazil....well, no supporeters from other clubs like them...they already made a lot of stupid decisions, not letting opponet teams training or turning off the light when the opp. team is training in their home. They already went after a referee to beat him, cause they didnt agree with decisions referee made during a game in Paulista...I mean..they are crazy!!! :hit:

:down: So strange and stupid...it's meaningless!!! ?(

• It is really strange to hear this. I always heard people saying lots of good things about Vôlei Futuro, especially the way they treated Sykora after the accident she suffered.
    Besides, everybody tells that the structure Volei Futuro created in Araçatuba is just amazing.

We tend to oversimplify things and I see no point in trying to make everybody look at Unilever as the good team and Vôlei Futuro as the evil team.

Bernardinho always yells at other coaches and the referees during Unilever matches, which is really not elegant at all, to say the least. Besides, when Unilever was defeated by Vôlei Futuro in the preliminary round, he left the gymnasium as soon as the match finished and did not let the players give interviews. I think that was really disrespectful towards volleyball fans.

I remember another episode of Bernardinho's fury in the Osasco's gymnasium after a loss of Rio de Janeiro. He broke the locker-room door with a kick.

For this reason, Unilever can't blame Vôlei Futuro for not being rational after a defeat, they are not either.

As for not letting players talk to their opponents, I think this is the way Vôlei Futuro found to keep their players with a high level of concentration and aggressiveness for the match.

• Well, everything I told is from people I heard, specially Osasco fans! Unilever never had many problems with Vôlei Futuro, dispite now this interview Sheilla said to Sportv.

Vôlei Futuro is not evil, they do a good job, they have a good structure, but their directors have very questionable decisions when comes to relantionship to other teams, not their own players or anything.

Sheilla told in a ninterview in Sportv about not being able to comunicate with players from Vôlei Futuro.

And about not letting other teams train and everything I heard from Osasco fans and players itself so... and the situation with the referee in Paulista Championship everyone knows about it. You can ask anyone. ;)

Again, Im not saying their are evil...and I dont even brough this to talk about Unilever or make any comparison, as you did....I was just comenting over what Sheilla said, and giving my opinion that I dont agree with the decision (that are real, not invented) that their director took over the past years.

It was never my intensions to compare any clubs. I was just comenting the atitudes of one. ;) chill out.

• Im off to the gym now...have a nice match u guys watching.... ^^ I hope to have fun there. :)

How long do you travel to the gym?

• Unilever won the second set 25-23 :super: Today Rio fans are fantastic :cheesy:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"