Brazilian League 2011/2012

• hooker really is a big difference for osasco :thumbsup:

• Osasco is 'swinging' much more than Unilever.

• Hooker in Brazil may be the perfect fit for her on court celebrations that haven't been well-received in other places :)

• 2nd set 25-18 Osasco

Last ball of the 2nd set is characteristic for Unilever game at the moment.

Osasco is playing a great swinging game with all players..Unilever is only Sheilla, it seems like.

• osasco is playing like a man possesed so far if they can continue this they will easily win this match

• Bernardinho is becoming desperately..his behaviour during time-out isn't normal anymore..

• Fabiola needs to set Hooker in transition and not Jacqueline!

• It's the first time I watch Brazil league this season and honestly I am quite disappointed with Hooker...I mean, of course she plays well, but this is only 50% of the performance she already showed in USA NT. I remember her jumping higher and hitting harder than she does now...

• go osasco, go! go! osasco sasco, go loco!

• Are you watching the same match I'm seeing? Hooker is playing fantastically and every play the commentators are saying how impressive her jumping ability is!

• Are you watching the same match I'm seeing? Hooker is playing fantastically and every play the commentators are saying how impressive her jumping ability is!

After I wrote my post she had some truly amazing plays ;) As I said, I don't mean to say she's bad, just that I remember her being even more impressive. And she really needs to improve her defense!

• After I wrote my post she had some truly amazing plays ;) As I said, I don't mean to say she's bad, just that I remember her being even more impressive. And she really needs to improve her defense!

I think this was her best match this year in BRA league... (at least I've watched)

Congrats Osasco!! They played a complete match! :rose:

• osasco was just too much for them it would have been better if uniliver started strong earlier

• Congrats to Osasco :flower: :flower: :flower: They really deserved it today :teach: