Brazilian League 2011/2012

• Hi, Joana :) And what about the Unilever game (5.12.2011) will be there a TV streaming ?

Yes! :)

You can try to follow live in one of these links..I dont know witch will be the best one
    http://www.tvgol.tv/prog_arqui…ais/sportv2_xatcomtv.html

http://www.tvgol.tv/prog_arqui…ais/sportv2_mastertv.html

http://www.tvgol.tv/prog_arqui…nais/sportv2_lookstv.html

http://www.tvgol.tv/prog_arqui…s/sportv2_esportestv.html

It will be 23h CET

Right now 18h here - 21h CET it is passing Sollys Osasco x Volei Futuro, second match of Paulista Final, if VF wins they will be champions 2011/2012 Paulista. Same channel will broadcast Unilever match after it. ;)

• Thank you!!! You are the best :rose:

• There is a good question..but I think she will arrive in January...at least she told that once in her twitter.

So, I heard from a friend today in Unilever match that Hooker supposed to arrive today in Sao Paulo....but she will only play for the team in January. (I dont know if is true...I guess we will have to wait to see. ;) )

• Thank you!!! You are the best :rose:

I hope u could watch it, the game took longer then anyone expected!!! :/

Unilever started really well!!!It is incredible to see how Fernanda is already playing after so many years out...she is definetly a different kind of player, Unilever plays much mre faster with her, with different plays with OHs and Sheilla. But it was only first match of the year for many of the girls...so the team definetly felt a lot that. After winning first two sets, aloud Macaé to come back (Macaé actually played kind well witch it was also a surprise) and take the game to tie break, when Unilever was finaly able to win.

Natália was already inside 12 roster, but she still didnt make her debut. She only came back training with ball a week ago, So I think it will take sometime still so she can start a match. I hope till the Top Volley she can come in! We also played without Jucielly today, she was in the gym, but out of the match, her and Ju Nogueira, that is recovering from injury.

Over all it was ok for first match together, but the team needs to improve a lot, specially in reception!!!! The league starts saturday against SESI. It wont be easy, but lets see how they can manage.

A gossip info also...looks like Sheilla and Mari are back together!!! ;) Witch is good info I guess, since Mari was playing much better today then in WC!!! ^^

• Carioca Final

Unilever 3x2 Macaé (25-20, 25-21, 23-25, 23-25, 15-13)

Unilever: Fernanda, Sheilla, Mari, Régis, Valeskinha, Carol, Fabi (L). Mara, Ju Perdigão, Amanda.

It was the 9th Carioca title for Unilever.

• Paulista: Sollys Osasco won the second match of Paulista Final, so we will only know the new Paulista champion this wednesday.

The third match will be played in Araçatuba, Volei Futuro home.

Sollys Osasco 3x0 Volei Futuro (25-18, 26-24, 25-22)

Jaque was the best player of the match.

• Yes, Joana, tks, i watched the game. And I'm really impressed by performance of Macau setter - Jordani. About Unilever game, I'm sorry, but with Dani Lins I liked it more. I saw only 2 good and fast balls from Fernanda during the match. And for Sheilla it doesn't matter if the balls are perfect or not - she always scores (almost) , but for Mari and Nati it will be a problem. Also I didn't like Unilever's block. And this team has a really bad reception. I don't know why they haven't kept Suelen. Uni don't have at least one OH with a good reception and have to use their second libero :( But maybe after a lot of trainings and hard work they will improve their game :) And of course congrats Uni! One title more.

• Yes, Joana, tks, i watched the game. And I'm really impressed by performance of Macau setter - Jordani. About Unilever game, I'm sorry, but with Dani Lins I liked it more. I saw only 2 good and fast balls from Fernanda during the match. And for Sheilla it doesn't matter if the balls are perfect or not - she always scores (almost) , but for Mari and Nati it will be a problem. Also I didn't like Unilever's block. And this team has a really bad reception. I don't know why they haven't kept Suelen. Uni don't have at least one OH with a good reception and have to use their second libero :( But maybe after a lot of trainings and hard work they will improve their game :) And of course congrats Uni! One title more.

Yeah, the team definetly didnt play well, but it was only their first match in the year, they only made 2 trainings together (all complete) before this match so I guess it is natural a lot of things went wrong.

I dont think Sheilla did a good match, she made a lot of mistakes, specially in important moments, but ok,I hope she will improve with the development of Superliga.

About reception I agree, we will have many problems, but was already like that last season...so I dont think much has changed. I also really like Suellen, all supporters do, but Unilever could not kept her, cause of the ranking rules. Since the club signed with Natália, they were in limit of scoring rank, and Régis and Amanda dont give points to the club, there is why they stayed and Suellen had to leave. I believe Unilever beat in a not so good reception, but very powerfull spikers to compensate...I dont know if it will work, but we will see how goes.

And I agree the block didnt work at all!!!!!:S But again Ill give them the credit it was only their first match....so Ill wait to see what will happen in future! :)

• She is still having some troubles in reception, so when Walewska is going to serve she stays recieveing..Sykora only enters when Andressa in the back...but in defence she is as always, very determinated. I think she doing quite well already, after so long time away! ^^

I dont have statistics unfortunetly...BUT there is the match in youtube!!!!! :) so you can follow if you want! ^^

Thank you, joanams ^^

• I remember Joanamms Your words that Brazil Handball Team is very strong in Americas Zone but They have problems to beat Europe Teams but last night during the World Championships Brazil beat World V-ce Champion France and from 10-17 to 26-22 ! It is amazing.
    Germany came back against China too from

• I remember Joanamms Your words that Brazil Handball Team is very strong in Americas Zone but They have problems to beat Europe Teams but last night during the World Championships Brazil beat World V-ce Champion France and from 10-17 to 26-22 ! It is amazing.
    Germany came back against China too from

Yeah indeed!!!!It was quite surprising for us!!!GREAT victory!!!!the grils are playing very well!!!I think each year our women team is getting better and better!!!!!We can actually reach a good level! We have great golkeaper and also this player I like a lot named Duda!!! IT was a happy victory for us..great match! ^^

• Volei Futuro is the champion of Paulista Championship!

They beat Sollys Osasco at home yesterday winning 3x1 the third match of the final. It is the first title for Volei Futuro. (unfortunetly there was a bit of argument in internet before the match. acording to Osasco press Volei Futuro didnt aloud Osasco to train inside the gym of the final match yesterday morning, and also didnt aloud Osasco supporters to go watch the game,Volei Futuro still didnt spoke about what Osasco wrote).

Anyway, about the match, Sykora didnt play, but Paula and Fernanda Garay did very good match. Osasco didnt play very well.

Volei Futuro 3x1 Sollys Osasco (25/20,20/25, 25/20, 25/20)

Volei Futuro player party a lot of the victory...

• Joana, wtf is going on with Uni ;( ;( ;( The teams from SP are so strong. I really like how Sesi and VF are playing this year (i know it's only beginning of the Super Liga), but Uni plays awful. I just can not describe my disappointment.

• I never saw Unilever playing so bad in my life!!!REally!!!!!Terible!!! I was in the gym and I could not beleive, it was not only about the game, cause I can understand the lack of training and everything...but no will, the team looked dead inside court...I have no words also!!!IT was just awfull, tuesday has more, and honestly, I hope Natália can come back soon!!!!