Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• She had the horse day :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Jaszweska was the biggest disappointment at ECH. Many users said She is a really talented OH, but I think I expected too much for her,or She couldn't just hand her nervousness at all. Szczurek played quite well in some matches last season but I don't think She is at international level. Ciaszkiewicz(What a difficult name to spell :wacko: ) is way far as well.

Jaszewska was really playing good in league last year, you know, I thought that she can play with her experience on ECh but probably not ...and on the other side she would probably play also before in NT , Niemczyk always wanted her, but she had that problems with health

• but just if I remember Czaja was saying she plays volleyball for 4 years or somehow that ??!! and when she came last year there had a lot of work with her (technics and so on) and now 83 % in attack :lol: ok its only one match but still progress is unbelievable...they have made really good decision with contracting them for so long

• I wonder, when Werblinska will start to play better. I think, that Rourke should replace her more. She has the other character and behavior on court.

• but just if I remember Czaja was saying she plays volleyball for 4 years or somehow that ??!! and when she came last year there had a lot of work with her (technics and so on) and now 83 % in attack :lol: ok its only one match but still progress is unbelievable...they have made really good decision with contracting them for so long

Czaja? Who are you talking about? Ciaszkiewicz? ^^

• Czaja? Who are you talking about? Ciaszkiewicz? ^^

Czaja is the coach of Bialystok...and now you really make me laugh, because in Slovak "čaja" means sexy girl :lol:

• Czaja is the coach of Bialystok...and now you really make me laugh, because in Slovak "čaja" means sexy girl :lol:

Hahaha Indeed, It's hilarious :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I think Ciaszkiewicz deserves the nick "čaja" anyhow :lol:

• Hahaha Indeed, It's hilarious :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I think Ciaszkiewicz deserves the nick "čaja" anyhow :lol:

maybe you dont know Karolina is nicknamed Ciacho, which means sexy man in Polish (if its right, this Im not 100 % sure) :lol:

today 3 matches in PLK=3 tiebreaks, PLK is so equaled now :!:

• maybe you dont know Karolina is nicknamed Ciacho, which means sexy man in Polish (if its right, this Im not 100 % sure) :lol:

today 3 matches in PLK=3 tiebreaks, PLK is so equaled now :!:

Yes, most results seems to be unpredictable :), but some teams like Muszyna and especially Bielsko are disappointing

• PTPS Piła - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3:2 (13-25 25-14 25-19 22-25 15-13) stats MVP: Natalia Krawulska
    Bydgoszcz had really short bench: Grejman and Szelukhina (due to injury) weren't in roster

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• heh Pila always win in Bydgoszcz :lol: good performance by Krawulska from stats !

• I love the way Kozuch serves.

• guys that transimssion links which Mary put are working for you? because for me not :huh: