Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• Atom Sopot has about 182 000 euro budget hole and is closer than further to be Bankrupt :lol:

The City will control financial elements in the Club now.

Maybe the City will help but first point which should be eliminate is too much Players. 'The Players must play not relax on tribune and take money' said Sopot Boss.

There is a problem... but details about it are rumours. Foreign players and coaches have contracts in their home currencies, and Polish currency has weakened over several months. In mid December, Euros were 14% more expensive than in early August. Improved slightly since, but this unexpected expense is believed to be the problem. After match with Muszyna, sports director Marek Brandt announced to reporters that he would resign at the end of 2011. However, he apparently had not told the club president about this, so there has been much confusion...

Club officials have not said much, but You may read the opinions of the president of city of Sopot here on sport.pl. (who also include a Milena Radecka photo, apparently to make politician words more interesting.)

Any updates? How is this club now?
    I can't imagine a champion club will break down.
    Besides, what about Gdansk men's basketball and volleyball teams? Their men's basketball team is ranking top now (while volleyball the bottom...), are these teams under such influence as well?

• Atom Sopot Champion Club ?

Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I made a big mistake. I didn't study Plusliga Kobiet and I though Sopot was the winner last season.
    But runner-up is also a good result. How come they bankrupt this season?

• Ok.
    Don't worry.
    I forgive You.

The info from today says that Chiappi will stay, He wants to stay. New People hard work to help the Club but Observes say that the Club situation day by day is more negative.

Why? The same as Budowlani Lodz. New Club went to Champions League which eat money. To get money back which Club gave the CEV to play in the CL, Club must win the Gold.

• Sorry for off topic but I really wonder it: How much money does a team earn with winning the Champions League? For example how much money Vakıfbank earned from CL?

• AZS Białystok - Budowlani Łódź 3:0 (25-13 25-16 25-20) MVP: Dominika Sieradzan stats
    NOW: Atom Trefl Sopot - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza LIVE HERE
    Atom leads 2:0 (25-15 25-18 )

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Atom Trefl Sopot - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3:0 (25-15 25-18 25-21) stats MVP: Megan Hodge

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sorry for off topic but I really wonder it: How much money does a team earn with winning the Champions League? For example how much money Vakıfbank earned from CL?

When USA defended their WGP title last year, they only got 200k USD from fivb. The champions league prize should be less than that.

• Heard one of Sopot's foreigners (Ozsoy) will leave the club, Any details?

probably still only whats written on SB site :whistle:

• Sorry for off topic but I really wonder it: How much money does a team earn with winning the Champions League?

Champion = 50.000 €
    2nd = 30.000 €
    3rd = 20.000 €
    4th = 10.000 €
    Playoffs 6 = 8.000 €
    PLAYOFFS 12 = 6.000 €
    LEAGUE ROUND = 5.000 €

• It's really strange and weird situation, that Ozsoy left Atom. Supposedly, she wanted to change something, environment, air, team, I don't know. On sport.pl is written, that she had in contract an option, that she can leave team during the season, if club won't pay her.