Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• And Corina didn't understand situation.
    Skra bought Final 4 because Their Bosses show every month documents to PGE and Sponsor regulary pays.
    About Trefl Sopot- PGE isn't paying and won't pay because Sopot doesn't know what did happen with money, for what they was used.

• I think that its the end of Atom...I mean that in next season they will not have as strong team as now, maybe they will buy some abroads players , but not so high level like Hodge, Corina or Kozuch :S

• Kozuch wrote on Facebook 4 minutes ago

"‎:( as corina said, we are really sorry that we didn´t play but the situation is really difficult and not just since yesterday but for a lot of month. we love that sport and with our team we can do really great things but something must happen.
    thanks to everybody that supports us."

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I think that its the end of Atom...I mean that in next season they will not have as strong team as now, maybe they will buy some abroads players , but not so high level like Hodge, Corina or Kozuch :S

I'm afraid that there won't be any "next season" for Atom. If Bartek is right about PGE cutting off the money, the club may simply cease to exist very shortly :( Of course I hope I'm wrong, but what I've been reading and listening about Atom these days does not seem very optimistic...

• If Bartek is right about PGE cutting off the money

> http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…dejda-kolejne-zawodniczki

Pierwsze doniesienia o kłopotach finansowych w Atomie pojawiły się pod koniec ubiegłego roku. Oficjalnie - klub popadł w tarapaty, bo wzrósł kurs euro. W tej walucie podpisywano kontrakty. Tylko że siatkarki nie dostawały pensji zanim euro podskoczyło. Druga wersja - podobno prawdziwa - mówi o braku raportów, jakie z klubu powinny wpływać co miesiąc do głównego sponsora, PGE. Dlatego grupa energetyczna wstrzymała wypłaty. Stąd pojawiły się długi.

• AZS Białystok and Stal Mielec will play in Play Outs
    PTPS Piła is now leading 2:0 (25-17 25-17) with AZS.

PTPS won 3:0 in 3rd set 25-21 MVP Veronique Hudima stats

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Dorota Swieniewicz ended her career........http://www.atomtrefl.pl/index.php/aktualnosci/newsy/678

Yep, so now Atom has only 12 players left in the roster (including 3 setters
    and 2 liberos :wall: ). The situation is getting worse and worse with every hour....

BTW, it's really sad that a player like Swieniewicz had to end her amazing career in such a way :(

(Thanks, Bartek for an explanation about PGE.)

• Lecia Brown is a blocking monster ! I think it was good Pila took place in playoff, their team is actually pretty good when their game is "on". Hudima was very good today, deserved MVP.

• If the moneys are not paid to players since 5 months,why didn't they start to protest it earlier? Why did they play the first match against Rabita? Previous week they gave big hopes to their polish fans and if they don't travel to baku it will be a very big dissapointment for public.Of course the fault is not girls,club is guilty here for sure but they could wait a little more,if they wait 5 months.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• If the moneys are not paid to players since 5 months,why didn't they start to protest it earlier? Why did they play the first match against Rabita? Previous week they gave big hopes to their polish fans and if they don't travel to baku it will be a very big dissapointment for public.Of course the fault is not girls,club is guilty here for sure but they could wait a little more,if they wait 5 months.

there was info, the money should be given to girls till the end of January (before till the end of December)...so probably thats the reason...now there is no date

• If the moneys are not paid to players since 5 months,why didn't they start to protest it earlier? Why did they play the first match against Rabita?

I don't think anyone can really believe that the players in the club didn't make some kind of protest earlier about not getting paid. It is likely that it has been raised multiple times but internally (the way it should).

Declaring strike (refusing to play) is close to a last alternative move, not a first attempt.

Likely the players and staff were told throughout the 5 months that things would be better by end of January. The deadline has passed, hence the strike (this week).

Previous week they gave big hopes to their polish fans and if they don't travel to baku it will be a very big dissapointment for public.Of course the fault is not girls,club is guilty here for sure but they could wait a little more,if they wait 5 months.

At some point, people reach their limits. The timing may be inconvenient to fans, but it is just as possible that the players have been hearing, "just one more match and the money will come" for the past dozen matches already.

• Standings after Day 17
    1. Muszynianka 42
    2. Atom 40
    3. Tauron 31
    4. Aluprof 30
    5. Pałac 26
    6. Budowlani 21
    7. Impel 20
    8. PTPS 20
    -------------------------------------
    9. AZS 14
    10. Stal 11
    - will play in Play Outs

Situation in Atom is really weird and it discredits our league. Club management promised that salaries will be given at the end of December and later at the end of January. Now the date is unknown, Kożuch probably will flight to Baku, Ssuchke is still pondering.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• I agree with Ttom and Marshmellow. I remember interview with Bełcik from some time back. She said club would not tell players what was going on, but told them not to talk about it.

I expected something at end of December, but then it was end of January. Match against Bydgoszcz was meaningless for standings of either team, but sitting out showed that players were serious... and gave club last chance to do something before Baku.

• In sport tv has been told that Kozuch will go to Baku, Ssuchke wants Italian Club. Also Italy is open for American Players.