Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• Muszynianka leads 2:1, (25-23) in 3rd set

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Results:
    BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 1:3 (12-25 29-27 23-25 14-25) stats MVP: Debby Stam-Pilon
    Muszynianka is first finalist.

KPSK Stal Mielec - AZS Białystok 1:3 (20-25 25-23 22-25 19-25) stats MVP: Channon Thompson
    Stal leads 3:2

• As far as I know Tauron had won the Polish Cup, they were guaranteed to play next season in CL.

I hope Atom wins this series.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• In interview Kozuch said... no no not about money this time.

She said that first She will win :roll: PlusLiga Kobiet Gold Medal, then She will go to German NT camp and in April to Dąbrowa Górnicza for 2 friendly matches with Poland.

• Czujecie presję, która na Was ciąży?

To są już półfinały, więc myślę, że to normalne, że presja ciąży i to na obu drużynach.

when i translate this at google, i get this:

Do you feel pressure that at youpregnant?

These are already semi-finals, so I think it's normal that the pressure of pregnancy and is on both teams.
    :what:
    ---------------------------

very interesting !!! Is she pregnant ? :lol:

• I think that is just a example she isn't pregnant of course :lol:

We have Universal Hospital. :teach: if she is pregnant she could come here :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• so, what will Ms Non-pregnant Kozuch tell us with ciazy ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is the real meaning of this word ?

verb "ciążyć" in English means weigh ^^

• so, what will Ms Non-pregnant Kozuch tell us with ciazy ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is the real meaning of this word ?

In fact it is real meaning of this word :D

to be pregnant - być w ciąży
    pregnancy - ciąża

but there is another meaning of this word:

to gravitate (to weight) - ciążyć
    law of gravitation - siła ciężkości

we have special expression connected with this another meaning. We say that the pressure is lying on somebody and it means: presja ciąży na kimś

Unfortunately I don't speak English so good to describe this clearly but believe me that Kożuch isn't pregnant ;]She was just asked if their feel the pressure :lol: It may be hard to understand because of verb conjugation.