Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• About Dorota's Pykosz future anything is possible. She got offers from Plusliga, but she doesn't want to talk about them (although I also heard about Mielec). She can also stay in Rumia - she can become Sports Director in Rumia. News about Kandora are probable, although in friendly match against Severstal (Russian league) she played as MB, but with lack of OPP (Sadowska are unstable and second OPP is junior) she can be useful also on this position, likewise OH. Other possibility for the club (if Dorota Pykosz won't sign contract) is Edyta Kucharska. Also universal player as you said: MB, OH and OPP also she would be good reinforcement for Mielec.
    interview with Dorota Pykosz here (in Polish)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• About Dorota's Pykosz future anything is possible. She got offers from Plusliga, but she doesn't want to talk about them (although I also heard about Mielec). She can also stay in Rumia - she can become Sports Director in Rumia. News about Kandora are probable, although in friendly match against Severstal (Russian league) she played as MB, but with lack of OPP (Sadowska are unstable and second OPP is junior) she can be useful also on this position, likewise OH. Other possibility for the club (if Dorota Pykosz won't sign contract) is Edyta Kucharska. Also universal player as you said: MB, OH and OPP also she would be good reinforcement for Mielec.
    interview with Dorota Pykosz here (in Polish)

I read that interview, even I saw that video with Czarna on PLK site where she was talking about her future...I just put her name with ? on Stal roster, because they are talking with her..and about Kandora I read somewhere they took her to play as wing spiker...on the other side I also read Bejga can play as second Opp, but I trust the first choice more :)

• Kandora would be better, also Pykosz could be OPP, if she comes to the team. Bejga as OPP for me it's really crazy :rolll:
    She was promising talent, but coach from one of 1st league clubs (maybe from Ostrowiec) said that she's too weak :D

• On club site in roster is one more OH: Emilia Mucha (17 yo, Polish junior NT. More about her here

and Mucha shouldnt play in Palac II?

• and Mucha shouldnt play in Palac II?

Look here, it's roster for next season, although the picture of team is from last season ;) Ewelina Krzywicka & Marta Biedziak were also in second team. In roster from last season in Bydgoszcz stayed only two players 8| The team may have difficulties with staying in league :S

• Edyta Kucharska breaking career :(((

http://www.edyta-kucharska.com/index2.html

sad news for me :( and Im not very optimistic she will come back

• Vesna and Anna in Muszyna

Im waiting if Vesna will again lock the girls in locker room like in Halle :P

• 11th of september official presentation will take place on the first team PTPS.

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• Ewelina Toborek won't play in AZS. More information (in Polish)

• Ewelina Toborek won't play in AZS. More information (in Polish)

hm so next candidate ? :D Toborek not, Kucharska ends career, maybe Wysocka - what happened to her?

• I don't know. Her last club was... AZS Białystok :D Last season she didn't play, maybe she had an arguement with club about money. In this case it's possible :rolll:

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• In AZS Białystok it was another OH/OPP from Uralochka, Ksenia Sizova. She's 22 yo, height 183 cm. Club is still searching MB, now in team there are only Kuczyńska (Sinead Jack like Aleksandra Kruk, Lucie Muhlsteinova and Channon Thompson is with NT). Third MB will be one new young player or one player from current team will be converted, like Daiana Muresan in last season. At the end of September it'll be friendly tournament in Buiałystok. The team will play against Uralochka, SK UP Olomunec and Volero Zurich.
    Source (in polish)

• In AZS Białystok it was another OH/OPP from Uralochka, Ksenia Sizova. She's 22 yo, height 183 cm. Club is still searching MB, now in team there are only Kuczyńska (Sinead Jack like Aleksandra Kruk, Lucie Muhlsteinova and Channon Thompson is with NT). Third MB will be one new young player or one player from current team will be converted, like Daiana Muresan in last season. At the end of September it'll be friendly tournament in Buiałystok. The team will play against Uralochka, SK UP Olomunec and Volero Zurich.
    Source (in polish)

hehe you can edit my post? :) so this porbably means Nikic is not going to play in AZS...and maybe it would be good to change Szeszko back to MB or somebody else...or to contract young Ola Sikorska :)

• hehe you can edit my post? :) so this porbably means Nikic is not going to play in AZS...and maybe it would be good to change Szeszko back to MB or somebody else...or to contract young Ola Sikorska :)

Yes, I can edit all posts :) Szeszko played as MB? I didn't know about it :P

• Yes, I can edit all posts :) Szeszko played as MB? I didn't know about it :P

you are moderator? :) its ok I just didnt know about it..i try to edit my posts-rosters as fast as I can, but if you are quicker, do it :) yes Szeszko was MB for years, even in NT she was only MB (WCH 2002 in starting 6 with Mroczkowska) if I good remember

• yes Szeszko was MB for years, even in NT she was only MB (WCH 2002 in starting 6 with Mroczkowska) if I good remember

Interesting :) Mroczkowska also was converted from MB. I like her current hairstyle :mirror:

• Interesting :) Mroczkowska also was converted from MB. I like her current hairstyle :mirror:

yes, when Kaczor and Solipiwko run away from Gwardia :D and Starzyk became injured...both are quite small for MB, but are quick on the other side ...Kasia with dreads :) (no i o Szeszko znajdziesz jakies info, zadaj do wyszukiwarky jej imie i srodkowa i masz :) )