Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• 4th set Bielsko won 25:18 , so we have a tie break

Edit: Dąbrowa won 15-7 and won third match in a row and 3rd place
    Congratulations :flower:
    MVP: ?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• 72' 9:15 Śliwa wygrywa pojedynek na siatce z Wojtowicz!!!
    (Śliwa wins a duel on the net with Wojtowicz!) :)

if Takeshita can win with Liktoras and Bednarek, why not :lol:

• 5th place match:
    PTPS Piła - Impel Gwardia Wrocław 0:3 (15-25 20-25 20-25) stats MVP: Katarzyna Jaszewska
    We have a tie 1:1, tomorrow decisive match. Also tomorrow 3rd match Atom - Muszynianka.

• Can someone who follows the league comment on how Arielle Wilson (MB, Wroclaw) has play? I've looked at box scores throughout the season and thought she would stand out more than she has. She was so dominant on offense in college-almost as good as Akinradewo. Has she been injured? Has her team not passed well enough to take advantage of her deadly slide?

• Can someone who follows the league comment on how Arielle Wilson (MB, Wroclaw) has play? I've looked at box scores throughout the season and thought she would stand out more than she has. She was so dominant on offense in college-almost as good as Akinradewo. Has she been injured? Has her team not passed well enough to take advantage of her deadly slide?

hmm I was watching only 2-3 matches of Impel this year, but in that she was not playing well...I remember she had perfect first match, but after that a lot of weak...remember that in Wroclaw is very weak setter (Haladyn) and also receiving is not the best (Jaszewska, Czypiruk had problems with that, Rosner dont play much and Baranska started to play only now after injury)...about injury-I think she wasnt injured but Im not sure

• 5th place match:
    PTPS Piła - Impel Gwardia Wrocław 0:3 (19-25 17-25 10-25) stats MVP: Marta Haładyn
    Impel took 5th place

• Final:
    Atom Trefl Sopot - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 3:0 (25-22 25-22 26-24) stats MVP: Megan Hodge
    Atom leads 2:1, next match tomorrow

• stam debby plays bad! So was Sadurek!

• What a match, :thumbsup: great rallys!
    I hope that Atom tomorrow will be a Champion! :cup:

• Atom management has discovered shocking new method to motivate team to play better--pay players.

• good match Atom, hopefully tomorrow I will return home and see Atom is champion :)

• Muszyna feels a big pression on them. Bigger that in the other seasons, even a boss of club is suprised of Muszyna's results. Atom has BIG energy, which makes, that when they're doing well they can't stop.