Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• Muszynianka with Bodzio and Sadurek = no success.

Bodzio with His brother, who is R.I.P now, have created the Club but I hope Sponsors will have advantage and He will resign.

Or maybe I should begin to drink Muszynianka's water during next match to Muszyna Win.

• Muszyna feels a big pression on them. Bigger that in the other seasons, even a boss of club is suprised of Muszyna's results. Atom has BIG energy, which makes, that when they're doing well they can't stop.

Why do they feel big pressure on them?

• Why do they feel big pressure on them?

because none of the goals for this season would be fullfilled (Polish cup, Gold in league and Final four in Champions league)...there are rumours there would be big changes if they lose the final, including coach :lol: place in next year Champions league they probably have in pocket (they will get a WC I think)

• because none of the goals for this season would be fullfilled (Polish cup, Gold in league and Final four in Champions league)...there are rumours there would be big changes if they lose the final, including coach :lol: place in next year Champions league they probably have in pocket (they will get a WC I think)

ooh Thank you for the info :flower:

• hmm I was watching only 2-3 matches of Impel this year, but in that she was not playing well...I remember she had perfect first match, but after that a lot of weak...remember that in Wroclaw is very weak setter (Haladyn[/quote]
    the club didnt think as you : they resigned haladyn i think yesterday, so that mean they are satisfied.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• maybe they are, but there a lot of people including me who thinks Haladyn is very weak now...on the other hand my personal opinion is that Blaszczyk is not a good coach and I cant understand some of his decisions :whistle:

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I don't know what Sieczka is doing in NT roster. It's so easy to serve on her.

Her reception is horrible: 19% positive and 13% excellent after 3 sets :whistle: stats here

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• Jaszewska is far way better, despite her performance in last ECH.

• wtf, 1:0 24:19 I was thinking ok easy win today and now this...2 chocolates eaten for my nerves :lol: Sieczka................ :white: Belcik on OH !!

• 8:5, moze czas na dalszy kawal od Bodzia :lol:

• Lena Dziękiewicz is playing as good as some years ago :thumbsup: Great, I like her a lot :!:

M.Zenik ----> bad in reception :thumbdown:

• Now Muszyna is playing horrible :down: Atom leads 20-11, certainly we will have a tie break