Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• WOW! I guess they are competing for the same position and Gamova wants to stay the queen of Russian volleyball! hehehehehehehehehe.

I think that Goncharova is no competition for Gamova now and won't be in the near future so probably they don't like each other personally.

• 8 Jan. Day 10 of Rus.Ch
    Tyumen-TyumGU - Severstal
    Uralochka - Samorodok
    Dinamo Moscow - Fakel Novy Urengoy
    Dinamo Krasnodar - Proton
    Dinamo Kazan - Avtodor-Metar
    Zarechie-Odintsovo - Omichka

• I think that Goncharova is no competition for Gamova now and won't be in the near future so probably they don't like each other personally.

Well, I dont know about that...

Actually, Goncharovas stats have been better than Gamovas in the Russian Superleague last year, and even this year so far. She had also better stats in World Grand Prix finals. In the CL this year Gamova has more points (91 to 72), but Goncha has better effectivity, 48 %, compared to Gamova 45 %. Gamova was way better in European Champ. though.

I also think Gamova is a better player, but I just dont think the difference is that big. Gamova is better in the important games now, but its logic because she is more experienced.

• Day 10 results
    Tyumen-TyumGU - Severstal Cherepovets - 3:0 (25-19,25-22,25-14)
    Uralochka-NTMC Ekaterinburg - Samorodok Khabarovsk - 3:1 (25-16,22-25,25-19,25-23)
    Dinamo Moscow - Fakel Novy Urengoy - 3:0 (25-23,25-21,25-23)
    Dinamo Krasnodar - Proton Balakovo - 2:3 (20-25,22-25,25-22,26-24,12-15)
    Dinamo Kazan - Avtodor-Metar Chelyabinsk - 3:0 (25-19,25-8,25-14)
    Zarechie-Odintsovo - Omichka Omsk - 2:3 (16-25,25-23,25-23,23-25,6-15)

It would be very interesting to see stats on Krasnodar play, I feel that Kosheleva had somewhat near 75% of team's attacks. It was almost painful to watch, she had to score from every corner of the court. Krasnodar has a lot of problems after Startseva's injury and Valdone's situation. They desperately need OH of good quality.

• It would be very interesting to see stats on Krasnodar play, I feel that Kosheleva had somewhat near 75% of team's attacks. It was almost painful to watch, she had to score from every corner of the court. Krasnodar has a lot of problems after Startseva's injury and Valdone's situation. They desperately need OH of good quality.

stats
    Kosheleva 46 points :white: Maybe Krasnodar should consider playing in Korean league next season ;)

• Meanwhile, Foluke Akinradewo was 16 for 21 = 76% hitting!!! :thumbup:
    They need to find a way to get the ball more to Foluke. That's hard when the team is passing only 20% excellent :pinch:

Kosheleva attacking 83 times in 1 match is unhealthy for her and the team... Great numbers for her.. but long term it's bad, IMO

• Kosheleva 46 points :white: Maybe Krasnodar should consider playing in Korean league next season ;)

:rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Dinamo Moscow - Fakel Novyi Uregonoy for download:

http://narod.ru/disk/369871890…kvaFakel08012012.mkv.html

Maybe intresting for the Gioli and Del Core fans at least :)

By the way, Omichkas player Alena Yurieva is a real standout for me this season. She has 54 blocks in 10 matches so far (!!), not even Akinradewo or Filipova is even close to that, and she is one of the leagues best spikers with 76 points in attack and 56 % effectivity. Against Uralochka last week she had 25p as a middle blocker !

I really think and hope Yurieva gets a chance in the NT this summer, she is 27 years and not that old so why not give her a chance.

• Thanks Anton1989.
    By the way, where I can find match stats in English? I went to Volleyservice, but it's in Russian.....

• By the way, Omichkas player Alena Yurieva is a real standout for me this season. She has 54 blocks in 10 matches so far (!!), not even Akinradewo or Filipova is even close to that, and she is one of the leagues best spikers with 76 points in attack and 56 % effectivity. Against Uralochka last week she had 25p as a middle blocker !

I really think and hope Yurieva gets a chance in the NT this summer, she is 27 years and not that old so why not give her a chance.

For me it's a mistery how she has archieved all that. Then Omichka played in Krasnodar I thought Yurieva isn't very athletic and doesn't move that quickly at the net. But so many killing blocks... It would be interesting to see how she'll do for the rest of the season.

• For me it's a mistery how she has archieved all that. Then Omichka played in Krasnodar I thought Yurieva isn't very athletic and doesn't move that quickly at the net. But so many killing blocks... It would be interesting to see how she'll do for the rest of the season.

Yeah, I do agree with u, I saw her play against Moscow and I wasnt that impressed by her movement etc, but still, the stats speaks for themself ! But she have to keep it up of course, its only 10 matches.

• Meanwhile, Foluke Akinradewo was 16 for 21 = 76% hitting!!! :thumbup:
    They need to find a way to get the ball more to Foluke. That's hard when the team is passing only 20% excellent :pinch:

Kosheleva attacking 83 times in 1 match is unhealthy for her and the team... Great numbers for her.. but long term it's bad, IMO

i totally agree. they need better passing so not to tire kosheleva.

• Yeah, I do agree with u, I saw her play against Moscow and I wasnt that impressed by her movement etc, but still, the stats speaks for themself ! But she have to keep it up of course, its only 10 matches.

I checked Omichka's website and found out that Yurieva is Alena Hendzel from Belarus NT, so we definitely won't see her in Russian NT :S Even if she changed nationality she can't play for Russia as long as Goncharova does.