Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Dinamo wins 4th set 25:19 (if I counted right, audio of the stream has stopped), so the match goes to tie-break.

its pretty annoying that the sound has stopped ... :whistle:

• Day 16 results
    Tyumen-TyumGU - Dinamo Krasnodar - 3:1 (25-19,21-25,25-16,25-13)
    Avtodar-Metar Chelyabinsk - Samorodok Khabarovsk - 1:3 (25-23,14-25,25-27,22-25)
    Fakel Novy Urengoy - Proton Balakovo - 3:0 (25-18,25-23,25-13)
    Dinamo Moscow - Uralochka-NTMC Ekaterinburg - 3:2 (22-25,25-21,15-25,25-19,15-13)
    Severstal Cherepovets - Omichka Omsk - 0:3 (19-25,14-25,20-25)
    Dinamo Kazan - Zarechie-Odintsovo - 3:0 (25-23,25-23,25-19)

I'm still counting - it's 10th in a row Kazan's 3-0 win in Russian league. Quite a dominance. Overall if we don't take into consideration the game vs Prostejov where the second team really played, Kazan hasn't lost a set from 21 of December!

• Standings:
    1. Dinamo Kazan 40
    2. Uralochka Yekaterinburg 34
    3. Dinamo Moscow 33
    4. Dinamo Krasnodar 32
    5. Omichka Omsk 30
    6. Proton Balakovo 28
    7. Fakel Novy Urengoy 25
    8. Zarechie Odintsovo 20
    9. Tyumen TyumGU 19
    10. Severstal Cherepovets 13
    11. Samorodok Khabarovsk 8
    12. Avtodor-Metar Chelabinsk 6

• How much more Startseva's injury will last? Her lack effected Krasnador so badly :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• How much more Startseva's injury will last? Her lack effected Krasnador so badly :down:

Btw it's her 23rd birthday today. :flower:
    Losev in an interview said that at best she'll play in a month's time. So if Krasnodar will make it to the semis she could play but by the way things are going now, the chances are slim.

• So Happy Birthday Evgenia :flower: I wish her fully recover.Her teammates need her especially Foluke :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Stats:

Dinamo Moscow - Uralochka:
    http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…me&game_id=1530&Itemid=77

Novyi Uregnony - Proton:
    http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…me&game_id=1534&Itemid=77

Tymen - Krasnodar:
    http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…me&game_id=1529&Itemid=77

Even if Krasnodar plays like crap with all these stars, Kosheleva keeps up her stats unbeliveable well. Today she had 20p in the big loss, where they just scored 13p and 16p the last two sets.

• Dinamo 18 blocks, Uralochka 16...as I said during the match, both setters made it easy for the opponent's block. Without 3rd set, Estes' stats would probably look quite bad, in that set she was really outstanding.
    By the way, one first change Ovchninnikov made in Dinamo game is that when Yaneva and Goncharova are together in front row, Yaneva goes to position 2 and Goncharova to 4 when Dinamo serves. I think in this case it would make more sense to put Grün beside Goncharova, for Yaneva it doesn't make much difference whether she attacks from 4 or 2 but Grün is better on 2 than on 4...

• It is said that left-handed spikers play better in the zone 2, and right-handed ones in the zone 4....

it is generally so!

but all depends on the player.
    when trained as youngsters, players develop a certain way to approach to the spike.
    right handed players who play as opposites when young, generally have a certain wide(?) angled approach to a 4 set which makes it easier for the opponent to defend.

• Interview with Russian NT coach Segei Ovechnikov:

Sergey, lets start with the question, which is in everybodys mind, what happend in Dinamo Krasnodar where you was head coach?
    -Its already in the past. My cooperation there ended the 31th januari. I want to wish the team good luck in the future.

What are you doing now?
    -Decide the case team, watching matches of the Russian Championships and the Champions League. A lot of cases.

Is there a plan for training the National Team before the upcoming Olympic Games Qualification?
    -Yes, after the playoff the championship winner will face Russia in Novogorsk. Also scheduled to gather Poland, where we agreed to hold a sparring match against Germany.

The lions share of Russia plays in the domestic league. Only Liuba Sokolova plays in Turkey. Do u plan to see her soon and communicate?
    -Yes, in the late february I have planned to visit her. I will also go and visit the Champions League final in Baku in late March.

Vladimir Patkin said in a interview that he doubts if u have the authority in the team when dealing with stars as Ekaterina Gamova and Liuba Sokolova. What do u say?
    -In the pre-qualification tournament in Kalingrad, I have not noticed any problem in communication at all. And Luba and Katya found a common language with me.

Can we expekt any new names in the team?
    -The door to the Russian NT is open to all. If we talk about the discovers of the season, then I say Jana Scherban of Proton. She bears the burden of the leadership in the Saratov club, and, in my opinion does the job very well.

Will you have information about the rivals in the competion, the Dutch, Serbian, Polish girls?
    -Yes, the coaching staff is working in that direction. What matters for me is that all our girls is healty. And everything will be fine.

Source: http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/uniteam/290539.html