Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Thanks for Borodakova interview Anton1989.. ^^ She seems a nice girl.

Great at least some one likes the interviews, hehehe, about Borisenko, there was some russians fans that was annoyed by her comment "some fans dont know anything about volleyball" :lol:

• Great at least some one likes the interviews, hehehe, about Borisenko, there was some russians fans that was annoyed by her comment "some fans dont know anything about volleyball" :lol:

^^

well, I think what she said is true, some fans dont understand about volleyball..some because are new following the sport, others just cause fell pleasure to criticize everything hehehehehe I understand how she fells, must be terible all the critics, specially now a days, that is so easy to hide behind a fake acount, or an anonimus one, people are just mean and irresponsable in their coments....

• ^^

well, I think what she said is true, some fans dont understand about volleyball..some because are new following the sport, others just cause fell pleasure to criticize everything hehehehehe I understand how she fells, must be terible all the critics, specially now a days, that is so easy to hide behind a fake acount, or an anonimus one, people are just mean and irresponsable in their coments....

Yes, I totally agree with that !

• Omichka won vs. Krasnodar in the crucial game for play-off:

3x1 (25x20, 18x25, 25x22, 25x-)

• So it's 3-1 Omichka. I will not see CL next year ;( But Krasnodar has lost 6 of 7 last games so no way they deserve a place in the top 4.

• So it's 3-1 Omichka. I will not see CL next year ;( But Krasnodar has lost 6 of 7 last games so no way they deserve a place in the top 4.

What a shame, I honestly couldnt see this happen from the start of the season. As u say, now when they lost 6/7 games they dont deserve it, but a team with such ambitions and with that kind of players is hard to see fail like that. I was looking forward to see Krasnodar in CL with a strong team :(

What happens now do u think? I mean, of course the plan was to attend the playoff and CL, but now when they probably not, will players like Tanya stay?

• What a shame, I honestly couldnt see this happen from the start of the season. As u say, now when they lost 6/7 games they dont deserve it, but a team with such ambitions and with that kind of players is hard to see fail like that. I was looking forward to see Krasnodar in CL with a strong team :(

What happens now do u think? I mean, of course the plan was to attend the playoff and CL, but now when they probably not, will players like Tanya stay?

It's really hard to tell. The team clearly has good financial support from local autorities and police chiefs. But there's a lot of rumours that general manager Ruslan Olikhver has his own "financial schemes" and this scandal with Valdone will harm the reputation of the club significantly I think. Also there was an info that there were delays in players salaries... So the future doesn't look that bright especially considering the fact that the goal for this season was to win gold. If the money situation will remain good so I think the team will gather good playres, after all Natasha Mamadova spent a year here then Dinamo just got into Superliga, but I have feelings that there will be significant changes in the club and I'm affraid we could follow Zarechie's scenario here.

• My Dears You must remember one thing.

Uralochka for sure won't play in the CL because of bad CEV rules, Omichka I think won't too.

Russia will have 3 places so Krasnodar has big chance to get Wild Card if wants to play.

• My Dears You must remember one thing.

Uralochka for sure won't play in the CL because of bad CEV rules, Omichka I think won't too.

Russia will have 3 places so Krasnodar has big chance to get Wild Card if wants to play.

What rules Bartek I don't understand. Uralochka used to play in CL before and in men's CL Novosibirsk is playing and Novosibirsk is way more to the east than Ekaterinburg and Omsk

• Money money money.

You must pay big money to CEV to be in the CL and You may get them again but when You win CL.

Uralochka for sure won't participate. Club must have very rich sponsors to play there. Look what CL did with Lodz or Sopot.

• Money money money.

You must pay big money to CEV to be in the CL and You may get them again but when You win CL.

Uralochka for sure won't participate. Club must have very rich sponsors to play there. Look what CL did with Lodz or Sopot.

What about Crvena Zvezda? How can they survive then?

What about Crvena Zvezda? How can they survive then?

Ask Them not Me :lol:

Crvena Zvezda is maybe train transport so money is big here.

• Karpol's Theatre - Interview

part 1

Chief director of volleyball "Uralochka" Nikolai Karpol during a short tour in Moscow, the most titled team in Russia has allowed your correspondent to go behind the scenes. View a dress rehearsal in the HSS "Friendship." Then we have with the director in the cafeteria after coffee drinking tea - "two coffees at once - is harmful."

THEATRE NAMED KARPOLYA

"Uralochka" - it is theater, where the director Karpol - alas, not in "negodyayskoy role," often attributed to himself. Karpol in rehearsal - wisely-haired Pontius Pilate. Occasionally his voice from the table judge the informant. Only the voice Karpolya a clatter of balls on the court and without question the silence 14 actors volleyball genre. Where even the resilient 46-year-old Irina Kirillova Folded on the fly caught short Karpolya guidance, and the smallest - shyly asks the coach permission to wrap a finger plaster. From the rostrum of information has not been heard. Go down below - in the short pause between the exercise director keeps a good word:

- What are you, my dear, of different colors on the leg bandages clocked? - It is not Kirillova is attacking with a gorgeous braid. - Better - in tone. Or a red blindfold tied b as Vsevolod Bobrov. I heard about this? No? Beavers - football. Rod broke his stroke. About the band red warning ...

- Nikolai, is Beavers broke the rod strike? - After a rehearsal at a table in the cafeteria at the interested director.
    - Fairy tale, of course. But we must also educate the girls. Fill gaps in their education. About Copernicus telling Galileo. Internet take hold, and Bobrow do not know. Wrong.

- You are always in training, or just the silence in Moscow?
    - Quietly? The main thing - to hear. This is our general demeanor with the players in training. I said, a change of parties - all ran. It is possible and on foot - but it's not in the style of "Uralochka".

Coeval VYSOTSKY

- So, the capital does not cause rejection of a person born in the Belarusian village Bereznitsa a long time working in the Urals?
    - For the past 20 years, the place of my residence - Moscow.

- We watched the movie "Vysotsky. Thank you for a living? "
    - Was busy - watching bits and snatches. There is no holistic view. When looked at, remembered a lot.

- Like what?
    - Joined the Arkady Raikin Maxim worked as an actor (younger brother Arkady Raikin.. - Ed.). Then he acted on their own thumbnail. During the Olympics-80 women's team in Moscow, USSR, volleyball lived in Novogorsk. Artists come to us and told Maksimov the misfortune - the death of Vladimir Vysotsky, July ... He remembered his early years - when listening to recordings of the poet with friends on the x-ray film. Be sure to look the film completely.

- Favorite song Vysotsky, reflecting your inner peace?
    - In his songs - code for success in life. It can only be achieved with a maximum internal stress, and loving what is busy. Closest to me a song, where the wolf dives under the flags of a cornered the leader of the pack. Vysotsky and drove ...

- About Vysotsky questions in a row. You are the same age with Vladimir Semenovich (poet older coach for four months.. - Ed.). Why no one has to drive you, the man whose work is always a resounding poking beyond the usual understanding of coaching?
    - Tenacious because ... morally stable. As a child, went to school survival. As long as health does not let down (three knocks on the table.. - Ed.). And that is not driven into - had a high discipline and rigor to her. It helped not to deviate from the goals. All the world is manageable.

• part 2

KARPOL. "THE BALLAD OF CHILDHOOD '

- Tell your "Ballad of a child." I have read only excerpts of her: during the Nazi occupation you lived in the Belarusian village, grandmother and grandfather shot by the Germans ...
    - The war killed my father and three uncles. When the Germans shot the grandparents in the courtyard of their house - my mother did not take to the funeral. Took care of the psyche. My mother and I lived in a neighboring village. His father has come ... And funerals hard to survive after the war had. Hunger. My mother is ill - disabled the first group. Did the collective farm, which we organized in 1947. The second grandmother to me and my brother took care of ...

- For what shot your family?
    - The whole family - the guerrillas. In 1944, from spring to summer, I lived up to the liberation of the camp of the guerrillas in the family.

- After the War of your younger brother was sent to an orphanage ...
    - My father died in April 1943, while Alex was born in August. When in 1955 my grandmother died, my mother could not feed us with his brother. Alex stayed in an orphanage for three years. I graduated from high school and took Alexis in Nizhny Tagil. I studied at the Institute, worked as a coach, and he lived with me, was educated at the college. He currently lives in Brest, he has two children, grandchildren ...

- Indeed, after the war, "the kids like a tank?"
    - In five years I shot with a pistol TT. One of my uncle was a political officer company, after the war he worked in the police. I asked him: "Uncle, let me shoot." We walked into the cellar, and there were fired into the ground. My mother scolded. But the army was not able to serve. After the seventh grade in 1953 I was sent to Minsk Suvorov Military School, but in the military in Brest x-ray revealed a shadow in the lung. The second attempt - admission to college radio engineering ... Again - blackout. In fact, the closed form of tuberculosis. I saved the enhanced athletics and skiing ... Basketball - Volleyball. In the small room were engaged till evening. On account of tubercular dispensaries arose in the Urals.

- Consequently, the "lungs of the nicotine black" - not about you?
    - For the last ten years, began smoke from time to time. I found the only way to combat allergies. I do not know what. On a cold, for food. Lighting a cigarette - no allergies. A smoker was not. Thus, in the company. Smoking in most Cuban cigars ... Threw - on strength of character.

"The Grandson I adopt"

- The burden of responsibility on the shoulders of coach is always great. Do not stand alone on the strength of character so many years on the "electric chair" ...
    - I never replied to the attacks. The failure was the only time - the sixth largest in the world championship in 1982. They removed me. Then came 17 critical articles in the national press.

- Considered?
    - I was told, believed others. Only the USSR national football team coach Valery Lobanovsky in the year had more critical articles - 22. But nothing - validate their views must constantly prove.

- What helped to stand, when in a car crash along with his wife killed your 25-year-old son, Basil?
    - Family. It was necessary to show not that character - caring about education grandson who was left without parents. Misha was then four years now - 23. We had to bring it. The daughter of an adult, and a grandson - small. The situation forced the move away from the experience and think about the future. Michael is now in my fourth year at university. It is in the national team of Croatia became the European champion three times for young men in tennis. But - Trauma ...

- Thank you for Michael and his grandfather and father ...
    - Even - the official father. I adopted him.

- What gave you the grandson?
    - Feeling an equal heir to ...

Yeltsin - GREAT

- You have experienced the evolution from the coach to coach a Democrat or a dictator, there was a reverse metamorphosis?
    - This is how life is not divided. I was lucky - his chosen profession. Learning from the masters of drilling in the vocational school, he entered the Pedagogical Institute in parallel on the physics and mathematics. Aspired to become a teacher. A teacher can never be a dictator, the task of the teacher - to love their children. By investing in them the soul and mind. For me, and adult athletes - the children. I am interested to grow. Do not agree that today the role of coach - a collection of the team's strongest players. The method works for me - not interesting. One year contract with the players, I do not sign. What can I learn during this time? But if I took a team of people - I am responsible for the growth of its sports and education.

- And to what stage you are interested in working with a particular student? Today you are invited to "Uralochka" 46-year-old Irina Kirillova connecting ...
    - No time limits. I returned to the team Irina. I did not swear to it. In 1991 she left the country for personal reasons. At age 14 she came to us, and at 26 left. Irina in your newspaper said, is ready to play in the playoff championship of Russia. I have read and handed it to her friend - Valentine Ogienko (CEO, "Uralochka"): if il is ready - let him come. Let the play for us. And, if he wants to spend it after a season of volleyball as their own. And talk about the differences 20 years ago ... Even Irina did not cause guess a good example. In 1993, we baptized a daughter together Ogienko. Of course, Kirillov for me baby. She is four years with her husband, Giovanni Caprara has been coach of Russia. But anyway - I was for her teacher, she is my student.

- From the Russian historical figure who appeals to you? Stalin, Peter I ...
    - Lomonosov.

- Why do you rarely mention his friendship with Boris Yeltsin?
    - Why look for a rapprochement with others fame, his need to earn. For me, Boris Nikolayevich - the great statesman who understood the great sport. When he worked in Sverdlovsk, he reported the result of performance of the Ural skater at a distance of 1,500 meters at the Olympics in Sarajevo. "I do not believe it, - said Boris Yeltsin. - Do not be a skater just four seconds to improve the world record. "

• part 3

"Ursa Major" and "Polar Star"

- In the evening school after graduation you are taught not only physics, but also astronomy.
    - A little bit.

- In the constellation Ursa Major - the seven stars. What are the seven most outstanding sporting talents that you could light a ...
    - It's hard (pause for 10 seconds). Take binders: Who brighter - Lidia Loginova and Irina Kirillova? Or blocking: Valentine Ogienko or Hope Radzevich. And the attackers? Irina Smirnova or Artamonov, Eugene Estes? As a teacher I do not have the right to pets. Sorry, not my real stars of the Games became champions.

- So, the question of the one and only "polar star" disappears?
    - There is no. I do not want to offend anyone.

- Meanwhile, in this, 2012 was supposed to end 15-year contract with "Uralochka" with Catherine the Great Gamova ... What do you think would have been her career so well, she stay at your club?
    - She went from "Uralochka" in 2004. She was 24. The overall situation in the country was not conducive to my desire to shape her as a person. But she still has an outstanding player. Maybe it was lucky that she came to "Uralochka" We took care of her. When the probability of recovery after injury was 10 percent, helped prompt surgery in Germany. But most importantly - our method has worked to educate tall athletes. A unique athlete we have set technique, which corresponds only to her. Changed role to "Uralochka" in Chelyabinsk Gamow used the site in the center of the net. And today, I think the best volleyball player Gamow in the world.

- How do you create a pet is not on the team? After all, leaders need more attention ...
    - One needs more affection, another - stiffness. One takes the best, the other - is attacking, and generally sticks together on the third floor all the contradictions of partners. In all the team needed - and God has given each their own. It is important for each to find the motivation. Example - in the final of the Olympics-88 lose to Peru 0-2 parties, fly in the third. Failed plays Il Smirnov. I plant it on the bench and softly in your ear: "Ira, what we say to my grandmother when we get back to Sverdlovsk?" Ira was very fond of my grandmother, I knew it. Smirnova has tears in her eyes, she has played divinely. So we took the gold in Seoul.

- What is happening with the women's national team of Russia? At the last European Championship quarter-final we flew out of ... Coach Vladimir Kuzyutkin replaced by the young Sergei Ovchinnikov ... Is not it time you come back?
    - I left the team in 2004 after Athens. This was my fifth Olympic final. Enough. When addressed current national team coach, I try to advise, advocate and coaching advice Volleyball Federation. If you want to - people listen. But the act of lecturing in the press, they say, something in the main team gets it wrong - I do not want. This would undermine the credibility of the current players to coaches. I am not a stranger to the Russian national team. Recently, Sergei Ovchinnikov asked if he could talk with the player, "Uralochka" Artamonova-Estes about her plans. You're welcome. But on the whole organization of the methodology and training program for the national team I did not call.
    In many commands, the restoration of athletes are relegated to masseurs, doctors. But the recovery - just as important a process as well as training. The coach should be aware of. Here we have the national championship ends April 15, the selection of the Games begin on April 30. Reduce the time for the week playoffs - at least give players a week to rest. On the probability of fatigue to win the tournament - a miser. I always say, take care of the players - they are few who can bring the country wins. In the USSR, the biennial international star was born. And in Russia over the past eight years? Two potential stars Tatiana and Eugene Koshelev Startsev.

- In London, our volleyball team can win gold?
    - It is. Need a good organization, not just the game and the process of training. And the motivation to be moral and ethical, which is higher than the money.

- Do not believe it.
    - Believe me, when on one side of the balance money, but on the other - recorded on the video player wishes to return home with the victory of the son, daughter, husband, parents. Girls during important tournaments should not feel cut off from loved ones. I have the Olympics in Moscow brought such record-wishes. You just need to know the family personally, people are able to motivate the athletes responsible for the result.

- Have pondered how the Russian team can perform at the Games in London in the team event?
    - Our place - third or fourth. America and China will bypass us. England native walls. We should be above the hosts the Games. Fifth place would be a failure for Russia.

- You just do not want to go back to the Russian national team as head coach?
    - No. I'm too old - Karpol shakes his head.

SICK THEME: Alfonso and PREGNANT

- Volleyball hide the pregnancy from the coaches?
    - No. For example, Marina Sheshenina became pregnant two years ago. Playing for third place at the Marina period - 2 months. She wanted to leave after the season, but every body responds to pregnancy differently. Some four or five months on the ground out. Play Sheshenina - would be third in the championship of Russia. But the athletes started toxicosis. Suppose that gave birth to a healthy baby. A third or fourth in her case - the second thing ... By the way, I have none of their players did not propose to have an abortion. On the contrary, I bless the fact to fulfill their maternal responsibilities to nature.

- To Pregnant athletes you have a special relationship?
    - Loads of pregnancy reduces and requirements. Unnoticed by the other player's shot from one exercise - put it on another, requiring less voltage.

- Now in the "Uralochka" are there?
    - No. A much more serious problem - gigolos around athletes. Attach themselves to the gigolos volleyball. Well, if you start working in it in some capacity - some as simply sell to other volleyball clubs.

- You fought with Alfonso?
    - I can not deny love, I can only advise girls not to marry to 21 years: become mature - there will be dismantled. And a separate house players "Uralochka" We have provided not earlier, when they turn 21 years old.

FORM "FAVORITE"

- My favorite place on earth?
    - District Ruzhany in Belarus, where I was born. And the Urals.

- Favorite car?
    - While not understand. I have been, and "Volkswagen" and "Volga" and "Audi" ...

- Favorite drink?
    - Coffee. But forced to switch to tea. Usually I drink coffee every day - should stick to the diet. And do not eat sweets - sugar in the blood increased. Sometimes the pressure gets off ...

- Favorite book?
    - They are a lot of film ...? I can not say for the same reason.

- What will never fall in love?
    - Betrayal ...

- Surrender?
    - Not often, but it happened. Betrayal does not forgive.