Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Borisenko is 25 or 26, I don't know exactly...I didn't say in one year but over the last few years, remember she is main player in RUS NT since 2006 already. Back then she was purely a blocker but since 2-3 years she is constantly getting better in attack too...

• Borisenko is 25 yrs. old now, she have been in Russian NT for a long time, but this year she has really improved her spikes, and not only good at blocking as before...just as Matthias wrote. For ex. she is the best spiker in Russian League right now, and second best blocker...

EDIT: Matthias wrote before me, hehehe

• Borisenko is 25 yrs. old now, she have been in Russian NT for a long time, but this year she has really improved her spikes, and not only good at blocking as before...just as Matthias wrote. For ex. she is the best spiker in Russian League right now, and second best blocker...

EDIT: Matthias wrote before me, hehehe

yes,i was really surprised when i read she was the best spiker in Russin league and that may mean she's better at attacking than before.

• I totally agree with u about Merkulova btw, Canter. She is too slow. Actually she was a better blocker for 5-6 yrs. ago if I remember right, but sometimes big girls with bad movement gets slower very early. About Morozova, I really like her, she is fast for being Russian and can recieve, defend, spike and block, a player I think Russia NT needs.

• If somebody is intrested, here will be broadcast for Tyumen - Zarechie Odintsovo from 10.00 CET:

http://www.asnta.ru/online/476/

Should be a quite exciting game, since its a battle for the 8th and last playoff-place (5-8place playoff). Even this lower ranked teams in Russia is very good actually. Tyumen has a exciting team to me, with Ksenia Bondar from Russian NT, american Keo Burdine, spanish center Fernandez and Valeria Goncharova. Overall very good offense, but a bit worse in defense/reception. Zarechie might have a rising star in 21 year old spiker, Daria Stolyarova, and the italians Monica Ravetta and Veronica Angeloni.

• @Anton
    Let me know pls if there will be a live stream for Neriman's team Krasnodar..

They play vs. the last team in standings, Samorodok, today and there is no live stream avaliable unfortunalety...

• 20º ROUND

Dinamo Kazan - Novyi Uregonoy 3x0 (25:22,25:10,25:10)

Uralochka - Omsk 2x3 (19:25,21:25,25:22,25:12,14:16)

Tyumen - Odintsovo 2x3 (33:31,25:20,22:25,22:25,12:15)

Dinamo Moscow - Saratov 3x1 (20:25,25:14,25:20,25:9)

Krasnodar - Khabarovsk 3x0 (25:17,25:20,25:22)

Cherepovets - Chelyabinsk 2x3 (23:25,25:23,25:15,23:25,8:15)

• @Anton
    which of these teams in Russian league would you describe as good or challenging team?

How do u mean ?

I belive Kazan takes the title this year, and the challangers is probably Omichka and Moscow. I dont think Uralochka, even if they are 2nd in the standings.

• @Anton
    Let me know pls if there will be a live stream for Neriman's team Krasnodar..

Neriman didn't play today. After the game I've asked her why and she said she has a problem with her shoulder... So another injury to Krasnodar team, it seems they were cursed this year.

• i know about Kazan,Moskow ....what are the strong points of Omicka?

They have a real true OPP in Nelly Alisheva, 204 cm tall and also left-handed. She have been playing fantastic last part of the season. They also have a good OH in Marchenko, that have played in Cannes before. And they have the best blocker of the season in their team, Alena Yurieva. Their setter is Akulova, that played in Russian NT before, and she has played better than ever this season IMO. I didnt liked her before, but this season she have been pretty good in my opinion, in the games I´ve watched.

• Neriman didn't play today. After the game I've asked her why and she said she has a problem with her shoulder... So another injury to Krasnodar team, it seems they were cursed this year.

That was sad to hear. Hope she gets well soon. Krasnodar is incredibly unlucky this season really :(

• They have a real true OPP in Nelly Alisheva, 204 cm tall and also left-handed. She have been playing fantastic last part of the season. They also have a good OH in Marchenko, that have played in Cannes before. And they have the best blocker of the season in their team, Alena Yurieva. Their setter is Akulova, that played in Russian NT before, and she has played better than ever this season IMO. I didnt liked her before, but this season she have been pretty good in my opinion, in the games I´ve watched.

I watched Alisheva in challenge cup match but she didn't impress me :( but Akulova is really great I agree with you there ^^

• I watched Alisheva in challenge cup match but she didn't impress me :( but Akulova is really great I agree with you there ^^

I see, Alisheva is certinly not a flashy player, and her ups and downs is pretty heavy...when her game is "on" she can be a threat to all teams in the world, but when she is off she can destroy the game herself with unforced errors.

• but when she is off she can...

I got an attack of laugh :rolll: :lol: so is She like Godzilla- sometimes She protects Tokyo before Aliens but sometimes She goes to Tokyo and does from city hamburger steak? :rolll: