Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Yes, probably they can afford most money...Im so surprised Moscow isnt even intrested in Startseva !! Maybe they want Akulova instead?

Maybe, but I'm still dreaming that anyone of Russian club will realize the importance of a good setter and will find a foreigner. I honestly think that Akulova will be no better then Ulyakina. In order to win something big Moscow needs a star setter.

• Maybe, but I'm still dreaming that anyone of Russian club will realize the importance of a good setter and will find a foreigner. I honestly think that Akulova will be no better then Ulyakina. In order to win something big Moscow needs a star setter.

Of course we can dream about Leo or Maja, but because of the foreigner rules, I dont think its realistic, since they will try to strength attacking positions in first hand, as always. I agree with u that a change is needed in that view though. For ex. I belive Makarova could play instead of Yaneva or Grun without making it worse, and put in a starsetter as the second foreigner in the league lineup instead of Yaneva/Grun for next season. The result would be better I belive !

• as a foreign setter, you can have Elif from ECZ :lol:

Excuse me I don't watch Turkish league. What's it about her that made you mention her? Is she that good or that bad?

• Of course we can dream about Leo or Maja, but because of the foreigner rules, I dont think its realistic, since they will try to strength attacking positions in first hand, as always. I agree with u that a change is needed in that view though. For ex. I belive Makarova could play instead of Yaneva or Grun without making it worse, and put in a starsetter as the second foreigner in the league lineup instead of Yaneva/Grun for next season. The result would be better I belive !

I still believe it's realistic. If they won't get Kosheleva, they can try to get Yana Scherban, she's pretty solid. Makarova when she's on form can be very useful too. But the choise of foreign setter is very important anyway. It has to be someone way better than Parkhomenko this time.

• Excuse me I don't watch Turkish league. What's it about her that made you mention her? Is she that good or that bad?

There was a time in the past, she was a good setter, she also played for Cannes, but after that she came back to turkey and had a low performance for years till now. She is one of the main reasons imo that Eczacibasi was not succesfull for the last two years. So I just was making a joke, to get her out of my team :win: If not Moscow, she can go to other foreign countries :D

• There was a time in the past, she was a good setter, she also played for Cannes, but after that she came back to turkey and had a low performance for years till now. She is one of the main reasons imo that Eczacibasi was not succesfull for the last two years. So I just was making a joke, to get her out of my team :win: If not Moscow, she can go to other foreign countries :D

Oh I see :D So it would be better if she'll go to other country, Russian clubs are filled with bad setter of their own, we don't need bad ones from abroad :)

• I still believe it's realistic. If they won't get Kosheleva, they can try to get Yana Scherban, she's pretty solid. Makarova when she's on form can be very useful too. But the choise of foreign setter is very important anyway. It has to be someone way better than Parkhomenko this time.

We can hope, but we have to consider one more fact, and it is that there is not so many so called "supersetters", and at least I think, that the most of them already been asked to go to Russia. I read a interview with Leo Lo Bianco recently, where she said she had offers last season from Russia but declinde it because "it would not be a great experience". I guess also Maja Ognjenovic that had a husband who played in Russia had some offers from Russia (would have been strange otherwise) but she choosed Modena anyway. Its easier to get some high class OH´s to the team than a world class setter obviously. But players like Ferretti, Lloyd, Skorupa should be possible to get at least.

• http://www.championat.com/voll…krasnodarskoe-dinamo.html
    Tatiana Kosheleva could leave Dinamo Krasnodar.
    Moscow and Kazan Dinamo, Omichka and Turkish Eczacibasi have interest in signing the contact with the leader of Dinamo Krasnodar Tatiana Kosheleva. Her deal with Dinamo will be over at the end of this season. Dinamo has also offered her to extend contract for one more year.

• We can hope, but we have to consider one more fact, and it is that there is not so many so called "supersetters", and at least I think, that the most of them already been asked to go to Russia. I read a interview with Leo Lo Bianco recently, where she said she had offers last season from Russia but declinde it because "it would not be a great experience". I guess also Maja Ognjenovic that had a husband who played in Russia had some offers from Russia (would have been strange otherwise) but she choosed Modena anyway. Its easier to get some high class OH´s to the team than a world class setter obviously. But players like Ferretti, Lloyd, Skorupa should be possible to get at least.

With all my respect and admirarion to Leo - quite strange thoughts from her. Is she having such a great experience in Galatasaray now? But anyway that's her decision and I respect it and nobody's gonna cry over her or Ognjenovic, I don't think that it will be such a difficult thing to sign a good setter with the amount of money Russian clubs are offering now, I just hope it won't be Zhukova or Parkhomenko, we don't need "Soviet" style of setting)

• Avtodor-Metar - Dinamo Kazan - 3:0 (25-19,25-14,25-12)
    I wonder what team did Kazan have in Chelyabinsk, some 14 y.olds?