Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Neriman said this yesterday:

"Due to injury, I could not fully trained, the pain was so bad, even hard to sleep at night. I will not deny that it was difficult to play the latest games, but I came here not to sum up his team due to injury. We all - professionals and must go to court and fight to the end to win in all situations, sometimes even through the pain. I think I got it, and I have not brought any girls or fans"

She also said, that she dont know if she will stay in Krasnodar next season, or go to another club, and she will decide after qualification tournament in Ankara.

• Ekaterina Gamova is full of confidence into the final versus Moscow, and belives her team will have no problems to win the championship.

"In the end it will depend on us - says Gamova to RIA Novosti news agency. - If we do what we can do and know, there should be no problems. The last game against the "Dynamo" We won 3-0, I do not really remember how that game went. But in any case, its an opponent we know well."

She also says the loss in the cupfinal was because of that Moscow, the home team, made them advantages to get better recovery.

"-The draw for "Final Four" turned out not to be very successful for us, - said Gamova. - We did play with the Krasnodar and "Dynamo" - the "District". They played in four hours, and we - seven in the evening. Recovery time was slightly lower than theirs. I think this is the main reason for the defeat. I generally found it strange that the host country has played first, they usually perform the latter"

Source: http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_s…o-Dinamo-ne-ispi?ref=_32_

• Thx a lot Anton.
    Poor Neri.
    BTw, she was said to have an agrement with Gs or soemthing like that(?)..it seems that its still uncertain what team Neri will play for next season.

Yes it was said here in this forum I remember, that she should play for Gala, and also in some articles I think. But seems to be only rumors so far.

• Unfortunalety, it seems there is no stats from this matches. I think the only person here that might know how she has played is Semisonic that is from Krasnodar. He said she was injured in her knee for two weeks ago, and might rest in the last three matches this weekend.

Anton, I said nothing about her knee, she obviously had right shoulder injury, I know nothing about knee. I have no info yet on Neri's performance in today's game unfortunately. Krasnodar was loosing in the 5th 8-13 and won it 15-13.

• Anton, I said nothing about her knee, she obviously had right shoulder injury, I know nothing about knee. I have no info yet on Neri's performance in today's game unfortunately. Krasnodar was loosing in the 5th 8-13 and won it 15-13.

Of course, sorry, I meant the knee, wrote wrong :aww:

• I see that sportbox.ru shows the final game between Kazan and Moscow tomorrow, but avaliable in russia. Semisonic, do u know any russian stream site or where they show tv-channels at internet? And what are your thoughts about the final?

• I see that sportbox.ru shows the final game between Kazan and Moscow tomorrow, but avaliable in russia. Semisonic, do u know any russian stream site or where they show tv-channels at internet? And what are your thoughts about the final?

No Anton, I don't know the links so far but usually sportlemon is giving some links to watch sportbox. If it won't we'll serch and I think we'll find the way for you to watch the game! Kazan is obvious favorite of course but if Moscow will have that positive approach as they did in Cup final, they could beat Kazan. I just hope it will be a nice game, players will overcome their nerves.

• 3-4 places series 1 game
    Uralochka - Omichka - 3:1 (25-20,23-25,25-16,25-22)

• No Anton, I don't know the links so far but usually sportlemon is giving some links to watch sportbox. If it won't we'll serch and I think we'll find the way for you to watch the game! Kazan is obvious favorite of course but if Moscow will have that positive approach as they did in Cup final, they could beat Kazan. I just hope it will be a nice game, players will overcome their nerves.

Thank u :) Yes, I also hope it will be a nice game. Kazan is the favourite as u say, but I hope Moscow can make an upset.

• 17.00 CET I think, and I hope live stream will be on Kazan website at least if there is none from TV. I guess we'll know short before the match.

I was looking for it, and I found out that will pass here

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_s…t-Rossii-ZHenschini-Dinam

But I think I cant watch this link, I think is open only for Russia, Im not sure.

It will also be broadcast by channel Russia 2

I found this, It is working right now, but I also dont know If it is actually live stram..hehehe

http://live.esport.ge/russia/394-russia-2.html

I gues we will only know at the time.

• Joana, the match will be broadcasted by Russia 2, but only afterwards, they will start show the match tonight, 21.15 CET, so not live.

• Still no livestream anywhere.. looks like there won't be any(((