Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Mat You aren't Bartek :D I see that deep in Yourself You want to be Me but it is impossible My Dear :lol:

• What about Ravetta?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What about Ravetta?

Ravetta is always playing in starting six and looks so good. Next match will be played 22 November against "Avtodor" Chelyabinsk.

Stats: match 2, set 9 (always starting six). Serve: all 41, error 7, ace 4. Reception: 3 (100% positive) :) Attack: all 56, error 5, block: 4, point: 19. Eff: 34% (poorly in comparison to Russian OPPs). Block: 5 points.

Russian television broadcast a semi-final match Russian Cup's "Zarechie" vs "Tyumen", but live video is available only to Russia (link). Also video posted on a russian torrent tracker (link). To download requires free registration.

• Hmm.. It may be the last Karpol season in volleyball and Irina may be new Uralochka's Coach because Ogienko is Director Club.

• Day 1: - stats, when you click on result
    Omichka - Samorodok 3:1 (25-19 25-19 21-25 25-22)
    Uralochka - Fakel 3:1 (25-23 19-25 25-21 26-24)
    Dinamo Moscow - Severstal 3:1 (25-17 22-25 25-14 25-20)
    Dinamo Krasnodar - Avtodor 3:0 (25-23 28-26 25-14)
    Dinamo Kazan - Tyumen 3:0 (25-18 25-18 25-11)
    Zarechie - Proton 3:1 (26-24 25-23 19-25 25-23)

Day 2:
    Avtodor - Uralochka 0:3 (12-25 17-25 18-25)
    Fakel - Zarcehie 3:2 (25-17 29-27 21-25 19-25 15-12)
    Tyumen - Samorodok 0:3 (15-25 20-25 19-25)
    Severstal - Dinamo Krasnodar 1:3 (15-25 25-18 18-25 11-25)
    Dinamo Kazan - Dinamo Moscow 3:2 (14-25 25-18 25-23 20-25 15-12)
    Proton - Omichka 3:0 (25-19 25-19 25-17)

Standings:
    1. Dinamo Krasnodar 6
    2. Uralochka Yekaterinburg 6
    3. Dinamo Kazan 5
    4. Dinamo Moscow 4
    5. Zarechie Odintsovo 4
    6. Proton Balakovo 3
    7. Samorodok Khabarovsk 3
    8. Omichka Omsk 3
    9. Fakel Novy Uregnoj 2
    10. Severstal Cherepovets 0
    11. Avtodor-Metar Chelabinsk 0
    12. Tyumen TyumGU 0

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ttom may You massage My calf because she is hurting Me........Thank You.....why do Your hands is shaking :?:

• Bartek Bartek, Im not good at massage but I will try my best :lol: btw. that pictures for king - is that Ortiz?

• Gioli and Del Core will leave Japan tomorrow to play with their club.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Dinamo Kazan played friendly match against Zarechie last week

Photo from game :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Dinamo Krasnodar - Dinamo-Kazan 3-0 (25-18 25-21 25-14)

I went to see the game. Kazan was withiout Jordan so Megumi Kurihara had to receive and she totally lacked the skills. So it made offensive play very difficult for Kazan. But even then she or Makhno received well - Kazan has Sheshenina and Chukanova - two worst setters in the game! I just wonder how the team is going to win anything with these two... Megumi had some very good attacks and her serve caused lot of damage but she couldn't make any difference. Gamova was also less then her usual self today. Krasnodar on the other hand played very good volleyball. Foluke for me is MIP of the game, her attacks were deadly. Somehow they've a good connection with Startseva already and it will only get better! Kosheleva was also on fire! So no fight, easy win for Krasnodar.

Samorodok - Proton 0-3

Omichka - Fakel 0-3

Uralochka - Severstal 3-0

Tyumen - Dinamo Moscow 2-3

Zarechie-Odintsovo - Avtodor-Metar - 3-0

• semisonic, thanks for results :flower:
    Standings:
    1. Dinamo Krasnodar 9
    2. Uralochka Yekaterinburg 9
    3. Zarechie Odintsovo 7
    4. Proton Balakovo 6
    5. Dinamo Moscow 6
    6. Fakel Novy Uregnoj 5
    7. Dinamo Kazan 5
    8. Samorodok Khabarovsk 3
    9. Omichka Omsk 3
    10. Tyumen TyumGU 1
    11. Severstal Cherepovets 0
    12. Avtodor-Metar Chelabinsk 0

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Head coach of Russian NT and Dinamo Krasnodar Sergey Ovchinnikov’s interview after the game

Cor.:- last season Dinamo-Kazan has lost only 1 game in regular season – to Dinamo Moscow. What is the recipe of today’s victory?

S.O.: -We were trying to play with good variety and were fully concentrated on result and our game. I guess it worked – especially in offence.

Cor.:- Akinradewo has spent just 2 days with the team after flying from Japan. She played in the toughest tournament – World cup. And with all that in this most important game she comes out on court and attacks with incredible efficiency. She scored points in 13 out of her 15 attempts.

S.O.: -This one is simple. Akinradewo is a true professional. She began to do everything right from the first training session.

Cor.:-USA NT will be one of the main rivals of Russian NT at London’s Olympics, isn’t?

S.O.: We have to qualify for OG first.

Cor.:- Let’s assume our NT will do it. So does the level of Akinradewo play scares you as you are the potential Russian NT head coach considering Foluke almost has no experience of playing for professional clubs?

S.O.: No, it doesn’t’ scare me. Alongside good teammates our players will get stronger too. For example – Konstantinova – she has scored 5 killing blocks in this game.

from "Sport-Express" my translation))

• interview with Kazan coach:
    - This match is not played the Jordan Larson and Regina Frost ...
    - Unfortunately, we have not yet received an American visa. Lack of Regina, I will not comment.

what's up with Regina?

Valdonė Petrauskaitė is injured in this match?

• interview with Kazan coach:
    - This match is not played the Jordan Larson and Regina Frost ...
    - Unfortunately, we have not yet received an American visa. Lack of Regina, I will not comment.

what's up with Regina?

Valdonė Petrauskaitė is injured in this match?

It's an unprecise translation. Jordan hasn't received Russian visa yet. And there's no Regina Frost she's Regina Moroz (moroz means frost in Russian). There are words of condolences to Regina on russian forums but I don't know what happened exactly, something in her family. I didn't saw any injury to Valdone in second set she began to have difficulties in reception and I thought that's why she was substituted. She got no medical treatment and sat on the bench till the end of the game and I saw no sign of discomfort on her face. I don't think there's a serious injury.

• Top scorers after 3rd day:

1. Natalia Goncharova (Dinamo Moscow) - 88 points (!!!! 88 in 3 games!!! why on Earth she can't do that in important games!)

2. Kosheleva (Krasnodar) - 61

3. Gamova (Kazan) - 59

4. Gioli (Fakel) - 54