Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Which team are these two playing in and how is the team doing and how are they playing? Any information?

I've posted they are both in top 10 of top scorers and play well but not great. Simona has uncharacteristicly low percentage of successfull attacks - only 37%. So she probably hasn't found connection with setter in Urengoy team yet. Del Core's attacks also average so far - 38%. But she has 70% of positive reception (38% excellent) and that's very good! Fakel is 5th so far but yet to play all 3 Dinamo's so toughest matches are yet to come for them.

• 29-30.12.2011

Host: Dinamo Moscow

Semi-Finals:

Dinamo Moscow - Zarechie Odintsovo

Dinamo Krasnodar - Dinamo Kazan

• they are in Fakel new Uringoi.

thanks! :-)

• I've posted they are both in top 10 of top scorers and play well but not great. Simona has uncharacteristicly low percentage of successfull attacks - only 37%. So she probably hasn't found connection with setter in Urengoy team yet. Del Core's attacks also average so far - 38%. But she has 70% of positive reception (38% excellent) and that's very good! Fakel is 5th so far but yet to play all 3 Dinamo's so toughest matches are yet to come for them.

thanks! Not surprising for Del Core, thats pretty much what she also does in the national team, she is more of a receiver than anything else. Simona's attack will depend on the setting, and noone can make her play like Lo Bianco. I remember watching her in Dynamo Moscow as well and she wasnt getting good sets there either.

• Gioli plays as Opposite in Fakel, so it's not so surprising that her % is lower than usual.

oh, I've forgotten about that, thanks for reminding! interesting what Simona thinks about playing Opposite for a whole season. With Russian style of setting - high and slow ball, it's going to be a very hard and long season for her i'm afraid.

• Elena Godina's interview with Valentina Ogienko:

On Sunday, the Moscow "Dynamo" held a meeting in the 2011-2012 regular season Super Cup of Russia with the command "Uralochka" (Sverdlovsk region). The game ended 3-0 in favor of mistresses site. During the game, Helen Godin spoke with Valentina Ogienko, CEO of the club and the famous volleyball player in the past.

- Valentine Vitalievna, tell us how you attract fans to the stands, whether engaged in this special club? I know that the Ural viewers still love volleyball, and most importantly understand the intricacies of the game.
    - Yes, we are now, and before doing it on purpose. First, we have quite a long time to present the Sverdlovsk region, that is part of the games we are in Nizhny Tagil, where volleyball gladly go metallurgical plant workers and lovers of volleyball. In Yekaterinburg, a lot more room, but let it never happens. We are giving advertisements and announce upcoming games in a variety of sources: posters, streamers, and a running line on regional TV, in public transport. Palace of Sports in the city center, there is advertising and nearby universities. While the club still paying expensive rent of the hall, the entrance to our matches are always free. Earlier in this issue we have collaborated with the regional government, which has its own press office and set your own channels of information dissemination. Now the authorities have changed, and we have to do everything ourselves, but we do not stop. If before I was engaged and my deputy Hope Karpol, then this year the club first appeared spokesman.
    Great help in attracting fans and us has held annually Cup Boris Yeltsin, now Cup to his memory. The first tournament was organized by the joint initiative of Boris Yeltsin and Nikolai Karpolya, they were very good friends with Russia's first president. Now play the Cup are very popular, and even the game without the participation of the Russian team comes a lot of people. What can we say about our team meeting. People who are interested in its time because of this volleyball tournament, and are constantly coming to the game "Uralochka". Our fans know the names of all players, watching the performances of the team, studying the opponents. In the matches are always players and youth team sports school pupils of our.

- I would have said pretty significant transformation, nice for the fans, to update the structure of the club's official website, using beautiful photographs, a new, stand out from the rest of the team form, well, we can not ignore early arrival of the legendary Irina Kirillova.
    - As for the form, I do not rash insult to injury! I literally suffered herself permission to ensure that we can play it in skirts. At the pre-season training camp came to me representative of the company sportswear «Errea», who offered us such specimens. What about color combinations have been quite easy to solve. But the skirt ... When I brought home kits offered, the first, of course, a form of put my daughter Anastasia. He says: "Mom, look! I think is very beautiful!" Even after the home test, the form and all the girls liked. Each long admired is the mirror. So, given the general opinion, it was decided to play in skirts. And I initially notified the Alexander Chachina responsible for the conduct of IEF in Russian competition among women's teams. Initially the problem and have not arisen. Then suddenly, after the first official game of the Championship of Russia Federation comes a letter to the ban. Then too I had to negotiate personally with the president of the Federation Stanislav Shevchenko, who first tried to refer to the regulations, which states that the form should consist of shirts and shorts set pattern. I replied to him that about T-shirts and shorts in the regulation is written, but the ban on skirts - no. Therefore, we insist on the use of skirts as we sort of necessary "accessory." That's how we have defended his right to them!

- What would you like to change the system of the Championship of Russia? Or perhaps make some suggestions?
    - I would have returned back system FA team Super League. And to make the championship so that the game held "doubles", points scored by them were taken into account. Suppose that these teams will be some age limit, but at the same time, if there was a possibility, it will be for those who can not practice in the basic structure, a way of getting it within the backup. And for the very young athletes this team will be binding, an intermediary between a sports school and the main team. For the great successes of the chance to prove himself as an adult team, even sitting on the bench, but feeling imbued with this spirit and experience of senior team. When young people see and learn the requirements and rules of adults, they learn much more qualitatively.
    At the same time getting better continuity of children's sports school, the players get almost to the adult system, but with the youth level. It is in these circumstances, brought up the love for his native club, the concepts of honor and selfless play it for the good of the club and continue his tradition. And now this face quite worn off, the players almost every year go to many clubs easier to "buy up" an already established player to bring up their long years. Yes, and we have to live under these laws, but if you still try to approach this way, there would be no such deplorable results in the youth national team, and for the main team will not run candidates. And it's not that they do not have enough finances, we also have sports school municipal, regional and adult team. In all possible and necessary to find mechanisms of interaction.

• Interview with Marina Mariuhnich:

In the central game of the fifth round of the Russian Championship, "Uralochka" in Ekaterinburg won in Moscow "Dynamo" - 3:0 (25:22, 25:14, 25:20). The attacker "Uralochka" Marina told Maryuhnich SBvolley.ru, as the team prepared for this game.

-Nikolai Karpol previously said that the game CEV Cup with "Olympiakos" flight of the second part, and the base will be prepared for a match with "Dinamo" - said Marina Maryuhnich. - This step, he killed two birds with one stone - "Uralochka" won both important match. By playing with the "Dynamo" and we kept the forces of the nerves. Rival in this respect had heavier because of the difficult travel and insulting defeat in the Champions League.

- What surprises you have for "Dynamo"?
    - In the latest games from Moscow lacked stability at the reception. We have tried to take advantage of this factor. Served in one of doigrovschikov "Dynamo," which was on the front lines. Thus, it was switched off from the attack, and waited for the error at the reception. In turn, adapt to the opponent to block and do well received. I must say, "Dynamo" is also carefully studied the game.

- What is it manifested?
    - In this season, "Uralochka" plays a lot of first rate. Muscovites were ready for it - in the third area I'm always waiting for a triple block, leaping Strashimiry Philippi also guarded. Never before has attacked so many first rate against a triple block, especially such eminent. For me it was kind of a challenge, it was very interesting to test their skills.

- "Uralochka" have not started the season so powerfully ...
    - The team had the opportunity to systematically work in the offseason. Only Strashimira Filippov team was leaving for Bulgaria, and Victoria Chaplin - the student team to Russia. We have played many friendly matches, which worked out the interaction. There is a feeling that "Uralochka" is ready good. Nikolai says that the team will continue to add, but it is not words to the wind drops.

• Zezwalaj na pisanie fonetyczne Or maybe it's because native walls helped Yekaterinburg team? After all, "Uralochka-NTMK" did not play in the Urals capital from last season. However, in the first minutes of the meeting as guests began confidently, that almost everyone in the room impression that the five sets can not be avoided. Several points in a row brings "Dynamo" Natalia Goncharova, the score is 4:8. Emotional Nicholas Karpol during technical break very lucidly explained the volleyball "Uralochka", what is their fault. Work on them had a love of Jagodina and Anastasia Salina. Goncharov's so offended that sent the ball into the net - 25:22 in favor of "Uralochka-NTMK."

But in the second game is already clear, no one, probably no more that a match will be short: Estes, Charlie Chaplin and Maryuhnich ball for ball imprinted in the ground "Dynamo". Mentor Boris Kolchin Muscovites to half a second party used both a break, but stood like a volleyball player: Maryuhnich, Estes and Filipov, so to speak, not'll get - 25:14. December 1 in the opening match of the Champions League "Dynamo" Moscow has lost on all counts is not the strongest team in Italy "Scavolini" - 0:3. Were upset. Plus, heavy flight, jet lag and sleepless night. "Uralochka" seemed to order fresh: it is not in vain, Nikolai Karpol gave the first team to rest and prepare for a match: the second part, and without leaders coped with a bang! from the Greek "Olympiakos" - 3:0.

Well, a third party, we may say, entirely made Eugene Estes, timidly trying to respond to her attacks eksuralochka Perepelkina Maria, but there is safety in numbers - 25:20 and up 3-0 in favor of "Uralochka-NTMK", which reinforced its leadership in the championship, which, alas, can not be said about the "Dynamo".

Boris Kolchin, head coach of a volleyball club "Dynamo" (Moscow):
    Started for the health, and finished for the dead :rolll: . This is another proof that there is no team leader, there is no link. As soon as it becomes difficult - the team immediately begins to crumble. We need to or have an insane level of skill or enthusiasm of such a we have now, alas, no. He was here today in the first game, but not for long, they had seen. He had been in matches with Krasnodar and Kazan. It was after these things, and the team should be created. But no. Now we have a really hard time, plus everything else was now the main Folded injury. "Dynamo" always carries with it some obligation to conquer, occupy the first place. But while even think about it sooner. We must create a team. While we are not playing for the Super League level.

• I think Uralochka's success secret is Her stability. From the last season only one change in the first six - Kavalchuk out Smirnova in.

Does Uralochka need Kirillova? I don't think so.