Italian League 2011/2012

• Parma-Pavia 3-1 (25-10 15-25 25-13 25-16)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Congratulation Kovolenko :rose: :D How did she play? and statistics, pls ^^

• Pesaro is really weak without Guiggi,Flier and Usic...their reception is terrible and Ferretti can't do anything such terrible receptions. Ortolani is very unstable as usual,and both Brinker and Ampudia are also unstable at reception. Manzano,WTF...What has she done so far? nothing.
    I think We Pesaro Supporters should wait until Alix Klineman comes back to the team. probably she's gonna help Pesaro a lot, at least much better than now.

Well,I don't understand Why Pesaro didn't want to resign with Flier and got Ortolani in stead :what:

• Pesaro is really weak without Guiggi,Flier and Usic...their reception is terrible and Ferretti can't do anything such terrible receptions. Ortolani is very unstable as usual,and both Brinker and Ampudia are also unstable at reception. Manzano,WTF...What has she done so far? nothing.
    I think We Pesaro Supporters should wait until Alix Klineman comes back to the team. probably she's gonna help Pesaro a lot, at least much better than now.

Well,I don't understand Why Pesaro didn't want to resign with Flier and got Ortolani in stead :what:

Pesaro wanted to resign with Flier and at the beginning of the summer it seemed that Manon would have stayed,but at the end Manon prefered to go to Japan,where she can get more money...i miss her a lot,my favourite player!!!!!
    ;(

• Pesaro wanted to resign with Flier and at the beginning of the summer it seemed that Manon would have stayed,but at the end Manon prefered to go to Japan,where she can get more money...i miss her a lot,my favourite player!!!!!
    ;(

Yeah, I miss her too. Flier is miles better than Ortolani and has more spirit. What a pity, She could have stayed in Pesaro. I wish her good luck in Japan though. It's gonna be a great adventure for her volleyball career.

Plus, I want Pesaro girls to play better!! especailly, Elisa! Come on, Wake up! zero point during 3 sets isn't too much? :mad:

• NOW Pesaro is not a team, are just 7 players with the same shirt. They have to improve therr feelings... The team lost very important player this year and it is difficult replace them

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• For Me Piacenza Win against Bergamo isn't suprise.
    Piacenza is very experience Team.
    I will support the Team in the Italian season.

• As I know, libero has always playing in other shirt :lol:

I knew that someone will wrote it XD
    Shirt in the sense of jearsy :lol:

• For Me Piacenza Win against Bergamo isn't suprise.
    Piacenza is very experience Team.
    I will support the Team in the Italian season.

Piacenza should have been in A2 they have to say thangs to God if they play in A1, they are very obnoxious and unbearable in my opinion.

• The A1 league stops for the WC next week then tomorrow and sunday team will play without all the players in NT fot WC and OQ :down:

• Yes, the will go with the NT monday but Italy is NT is just in Japan.

• Yes yes,sorry....Busto is the only team with all players

• Bergamo will have a hard time without Vasileva, Ruseva, Arrighetti and Signorile! :S It will have to get a MB from the Junior team, and I heard maybe Diouf will play as starting...I hope Di Iulio can make another extraordinary match! ^^ It wont be easy against Conegliano...

• Also Conegliano is without Weiss and Nikolova

• Bergamo will have a hard time without Vasileva, Ruseva, Arrighetti and Signorile! :S It will have to get a MB from the Junior team, and I heard maybe Diouf will play as starting...I hope Di Iulio can make another extraordinary match! ^^ It wont be easy against Conegliano...

Bergamo had very bad time also with Vasileva, Ruseva, Arrighetti and Signorile... They have to improve their feelings (like Pesaro) I don't like how Bergamo played