Italian League 2011/2012

• In Vicenza some years ago played a MB,I think was Norato,that was left handed player and some time played "fast" running from side 2 to the middle of side 4 and 3 of the court in front of setter :lol:

• The great Motoko Obayashi, left-handed JPN Opp in the 90s, also played slide attacks where she ran all across the court from position 2 to 4 and attacked there without block :D There used to be videos on Youtube but it seems they got deleted...

• Walter Scavolini,president of Pesaro,said that he's going to leave volleyball if the team don't achieve any result till the end of the season!!!

• Urbino-Villa 2-3 (19-25 16-25 25-16 25-20 10-15)

Conegliano-Bergamo 0-3 (26-28 14-25 15-25)

Parma-Pesaro 3-1 (25-22 21-25 25-15 27-25)

Novara-Pavia 3-2 (25-21 21-25 25-20 20-25 15-13)

Busto-Chieri 3-1 (18-25 25-15 25-22 25-15)

Piacenza-Modena 2-3 (26-24 25-17 16-25 18-25 13-15)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Walter Scavolini,president of Pesaro,said that he's going to leave volleyball if the team don't achieve any result till the end of the season!!!

I read it too but I hope this is only a way to stimolate the players

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Malagurski ingury will be a problem for Novara, another problem

• So what does Novara do now? Do they try for a late transfer? Are there any other quality OH/OPP's available?

• So what does Novara do now? Do they try for a late transfer? Are there any other quality OH/OPP's available?

I dont think that Novara signed with Malagurski thinking her to be in starting six already in this season.....at least not with the come back of Barun. They will probably play with Barcellini, Horwath and Barun. Maybe if Barun still not ready they still have Vigano and the greek player..so...I dont think they will sign with more girls.

• Piccinini said that her tiredness is due to a problem to the thyroid :(

• i dont know if its the right place to post , but it look like there is some money problems in Montecagnano (A2). some players are looking for a new team...smells bad!
    italian forumers can explain?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Barun is ready, she played against Pavia

Edited 3 times, last by Loca inside ().

• Merlo will have to make another surgery in her foot, the reason that let her outside volleyball already for so many months :( First she should come back in beggining of december, but now she will have to stay at least more two months away :( Very bad news for Foppa! ;(

• ;( that's bad, Merlo is great libero and Foppa will need her especially in CL, but of course her health is the most important, quick recovery Enrica ! :flower:

• This is not a good news for Bergamo

• Good news for Foppa!

Yesterday, a blog from gazzetta said Merlo would have to pass by a new surgery, like I putted here, but today Bergamo released an official note, explaning Merlo situation.

Acording to Bergmao official site, Merlo has not been subjected to surgery in recent days but to a simple debridement of the scar from last summer surgery in her left foot. Since it was not a surgery per say, Bergamo didnt find the necessity to released a note about it before. But since rumors were left yesterday, they thought better to make the situation clear.

Merlo cleaning surgery happened 10 November, last thrusday, and she is now already making the atletich training with her teammates.

Starting 17 november she will be completelly recovered and will be ready to play matches to come! :) :box:

Good to hear!!!!Forza Enrica! :super:

• so this news is great ! :)

• Is written the same thing in the Bergamo's website