Italian League 2011/2012

• Now Aragona is playing in Serie D championship so it won't appear in Serie A2 for many many years :lol: (only if it will buy rights from another team)

Please give Me the link to Serie D.

• Vasileva in Foppa for other two years

• Vasileva in Foppa for other two years

That is really great!!!^^

Cause she had said to bulgarian press that she would maybe leave Italy after next season, would stay one more year....and I think she is incredible potencial player, Foppa she not let her leave!!! ^^

Ok, she has some ups and downs, but its natural at 21 years old. But when she is up its great power. ^^

• Weiss is the new setter of Spes Conegliano.

• I'm really surprise and happy for the return of Kathleen Weiss in our legue! :D :heart:

But the coming of Di Iulio and Quaranta to Bergamo are official???

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• When i check the Italian teams' rosters, i see that
    Volley Modena have a good team.The other teams can beat one other connected to daily performances they carry out..

Bergamo,Cortese,Novara not bad either.

• ^^

I can't find actual Aragona's Roster.. May You help Me?

why all this interest in Aragona? ^^

• Because this team exists in 5 year old Italian League PC game :roll:

Oh, so exist a pc game of italian volley. I've just discovered something new XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Box Mat. In Aragona played polish Setter Swiderek. I'm curious whether She still plays there.

• Seems that Verona, Pontecagnano, San Vito, Pomezia and Fontanellato will not be in A2 this year, because of their big debts with the tax authority...but there is something strange...yesterday San Vito has made official Emily Brown, an American OPP :what: