Italian League 2011/2012

• Italian league is and will stay as the best league in the world. Its not about collecting the best and old players in y league to be the best. Italians knnow how to recruit young talents.. Their organisation und philosophy is nowhere else but in italy !
    It doesnt matter if the player cannot play at international tournaments ! There are many many good players here in Europe who do not have the chance to play internationally because of the lack experience of their own national team.
    Rhykliuk Montana are making more than 30 points each game and that doesent mean that the korean league is good and competitive !!! The italian league is no 1, and I dont care which league is no 2 , 3 , 4 ....
    Polyak could be the best MB of the world, if her national team could play alwas at international torunaments like Dom Rep, Korea nad so on, and there are even more examples about other europan players !

• somehow you cannot see that Italian league is not wat was before, Italian league start to lose long time ago her level, and this year is on lovest!
    Azerbaijani league is stronger than Italian league, you are comparing Iqtisadchi with Busto, Busto is first in A1 and Iqtisadchi is 5th in Azerbaijani league. Also, if we compare first 4-5 teams from Russia, Turkey, Azerbaijan with first 4-5 teams from Italy you will see it that Italian teams will not win many matches against other league teams, I mentioned.

• somehow you cannot see that Italian league is not wat was before, Italian league start to lose long time ago her level, and this year is on lovest!
    Azerbaijani league is stronger than Italian league, you are comparing Iqtisadchi with Busto, Busto is first in A1 and Iqtisadchi is 5th in Azerbaijani league. Also, if we compare first 4-5 teams from Russia, Turkey, Azerbaijan with first 4-5 teams from Italy you will see it that Italian teams will not win many matches against other league teams, I mentioned.

I agree with you in that case, but when you say ''the best league'' everybody looks the whole league, not top 4-5 teams. And we must agree that Italian league is the most competitive league because their lower ranked teams are well too. But I don't agree with that opinion that the teams which are lower ranked in Turkey and Russia are just wood. I have watched many matches between these ''wood'' teams and I enjoyed a lot. There is another thing that we should take into account that Turkey's interest to volleyball doesn't have a big past like Italy,that is why they have better local players that make the league more competitive. I belive in the near future we will have better local players.

• That's why our Federation president bring 2+1 foreign limit to have '' BETTER LOCAL PLAYERS '' :lol: Honestly it works well and in 4-5 years we will have many players to use in NT especially from 1992-1994 generations.About league's level i think still Italy is the best but the diffrence is not very high between others leagues.I think the reason is Serie A is more balanced than other leagues but for example 3 teams are dominating Aroma Turkish league but it doesn't show that whole teams are weak :teach: I think they play a quite high level volleyball and would fight with teams from other leagues too.For example if Galatasaray Medical Park would play in Serie A,their chance for Championship was %70-75 but in Aroma Turkish league it's lower than %10.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• For example if Galatasaray Medical Park would play in Serie A,their chance for Championship was %70-75 but in Aroma Turkish league it's lower than %10.

Galatasarays chances 70-75 % to win Serie A? No way...if they will play against Busto Arsizio or Urbino in CEV Cup u will se that they will lose that match-up probably, at least they will be underdogs for me. Even Villa Cortese and Pesaro is a better team than Galatasaray. They are not superior to Modena, Piacenza, Novara and Bergamo either.

• Galatasarays chances 70-75 % to win Serie A? No way...if they will play against Busto Arsizio or Urbino in CEV Cup u will se that they will lose that match-up probably, at least they will be underdogs for me. Even Villa Cortese and Pesaro is a better team than Galatasaray. They are not superior to Modena, Piacenza, Novara and Bergamo either.

Yes,if they would be a team of Serie A they could use one more foreign player (Eric or Miletic) and it would make a big diffrence for their play with LoBianco and Calderon.Selime and Seray are talented girls and Gokcen is ok for Serie A so there is no reason to be champion next to Cortese,Bustio,Bergamo,Pesaro or Modena,they are not giant teams as much as Fenerbahce,Eczacibasi or Vakifbank.I think Galatasaray is the biggest candidate for CEV cup this year.Lo Bianco and Calderon make a big diffrence to opponents and Eric,Selime,Miletic and Gokcen will help them.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yes,if they would be a team of Serie A they could use one more foreign player (Eric or Miletic) and it would make a big diffrence for their play with LoBianco and Calderon.Selime and Seray are talented girls and Gokcen is ok for Serie A so there is no reason to be champion next to Cortese,Bustio,Bergamo,Pesaro or Modena,they are not giant teams as much as Fenerbahce,Eczacibasi or Vakifbank.I think Galatasaray is the biggest candidate for CEV cup this year.Lo Bianco and Calderon make a big diffrence to opponents and Eric,Selime,Miletic and Gokcen will help them.

Galatasaray has better players in Lo Bianco and Calderon than any team in Italy, but for example Busto Arsizios width is superior to Galatasarays, better defence and recieving, so I dont think they will have so much chance actually. But its just my opinion !

• Hahahaha Galatasaray wouldn't probably even reach the playoffs here in Italy. Come on, be objective; I'm trying to.
    Vaio you're definitely right; italian league is not as good as it used to be, and this year is the lowest it has reached in the last 10 years at least.
    But, it is still by far the best league in Europe. And there are some many factors you are not taking into account: it is easy to play in ECL after having played with very low-quality opponents at the weekend in yuor own league. In Italy it doesn't work the same way: every Sunday you have to play your best to beat your opponent, while Rabita has played 5 matches in 4 months in Azeri League. This makes a huge difference as well. We'll see what the rest of the season says. I repeat what I said: the only stronger teams are Rabita and Fenerbache.
    Btw, let's hope for a good final today...ENJOY IT!

• Hahahaha Galatasaray wouldn't probably even reach the playoffs here in Italy. Come on, be objective; I'm trying to.
    Vaio you're definitely right; italian league is not as good as it used to be, and this year is the lowest it has reached in the last 10 years at least.
    But, it is still by far the best league in Europe. And there are some many factors you are not taking into account: it is easy to play in ECL after having played with very low-quality opponents at the weekend in yuor own league. In Italy it doesn't work the same way: every Sunday you have to play your best to beat your opponent, while Rabita has played 5 matches in 4 months in Azeri League. This makes a huge difference as well. We'll see what the rest of the season says. I repeat what I said: the only stronger teams are Rabita and Fenerbache.
    Btw, let's hope for a good final today...ENJOY IT!

I have to agree with Pedro.

• Pedro
    Italian league is by far the best????? :what: :what: :what: :what: :thumbsup:
    Italian league may be a balanced league but not the best.Maybe Poland League is a balanced league too(im not sure i havent watched all the teams).Azeri league seems a balanced league.If You agree that Azeri league is a balanced league then Azeri league is certainly better than Italian league.

• Btw,there is a balance in the matches between the teams which are lower in the standings in Turkish league.For example Pusaklar played more than 5 matches 3-2.I mean the balance is not enough for high level.Balance amongst teams make the league good or better but not the best.

• Congrats Yama :drink:

Who was the MVP ?

Havelkova

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Now Busto is one of the 2 italian teams that will play the next Champions League

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• grazie !

:woohoo: She deserves it

lütfen! You are welcome XD

• Busto-Piacenza stats