Italian League 2011/2012

• I just expres my feelings as other member expres theirs, and when someones attitude/behavior insult my sense for trivial and usually boastful or inaccurate talk I don't appreciate :!:

Just for your information :whistle:

the problem is that when u express ur fellings, u most of the times have the need to diminishe someone else's one as if people have no right to think different from u.

Everyone has the right to like one player or the other better...that's the beauty of it....but just because people think different from ur sense dont mean u should be ironic and rude with heir thoughts....or that u should put the other player down.

I remember u once telling me people should respect players and so one...well, maybe u should start following ur own words with people to.

• Curious why has Urbino in Serie A1 name Chateu D'ax and in CEV Cup Robur Tiboni?

What is difference? Two Sponsors?

• the problem is that when u express ur fellings, u most of the times have the need to diminishe someone else's one as if people have no right to think different from u.

Everyone has the right to like one player or the other better...that's the beauty of it....but just because people think different from ur sense dont mean u should be ironic and rude with heir thoughts....or that u should put the other player down.

I remember u once telling me people should respect players and so one...well, maybe u should start following ur own words with people to.

show me where did I do that, diminish someone else?

• Curious why has Urbino in Serie A1 name Chateu D'ax and in CEV Cup Robur Tiboni?

What is difference? Two Sponsors?

Also Pesaro sometimes is called Robur and not Scavolini, Pesaro and Urbino are wery close cities -check it- and Robur maybe will be close too XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Stop XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• how old you are, 12? Of course that you have opinion about my character, same as I have about yours, probably my opinion is wrong about you, because internet never cannot show real personality, so don't be lawyer to nobody. If you have something against me, my inbox is empty send me message. Same for every member as for Mathias, if you have problem with me send me message, if not go and do something else.

• Why do you guys care? Just let him do whatever he(she) wants. He(she) never realizes something Everyone does except for himself(herself).

Btw, I really like Carli Lloyd.

• Why do you guys care? Just let him do whatever he(she) wants. He(she) never realizes something Everyone does except for himself(herself).

Btw, I really like Carli Lloyd.

I also really admires her Emil!!! She is going to be great setter I think! Well she already is. She improved so much already...It is great to watch her game. Busto MB specially Bauer playing very well with her.

• Thanks joana :flower:
    It is rather hard to believe she is only 22 now. I personally think She has almost everything A consistent setter needs. would be great if she plays for the us NT one day. Hopefully it won't be too late.
    what a brilliant setter! :thumbsup:

• OMG an english version of pallavoliamo!!! 8| Unfortunately the translation is not very good :down:

• Thanks joana :flower:
    It is rather hard to believe she is only 22 now. I personally think She has almost everything A consistent setter needs. would be great if she plays for the us NT one day. Hopefully it won't be too late.
    what a brilliant setter! :thumbsup:

USA has a lot of setters in the pipeline and they're all close in age (Glass, Thompson, Spicer, Lloyd, etc.) and others who are not currently with the national team (McGinnis, etc.) so it's difficult to predict who will be the setter of the future for USA.

But if Lloyd continues to play professionally and stays in touch with the US NT program, I will not be surprised if she will be a mainstay on the US team heading to the 2016 Olympics. ^^

• I love Carly Lloyd too. She's very athletic. Very good blocker compared to other setters. She's definitely on the radar of the US volleyball organization though I think it's already too late for her to join the US NT bound for the Olympics. Spicer and Glass will have a run for their money to get that first setter position after the Olympics.

Anyway, I'm quite saddened by the dismal performance of Pesaro. I hope it's not all too late for them to get to the semis. Obviously they have problems with reception.

• In my opinion today Busto will lost vs Modena... Let's see

• Fofão made compliments to Signorile during Champions League Game broadcast here in Brasil.

She said Signorile has a very good hand, and that she plays fast, witch Fofão thinks is really important. But of course she is still young and needs to win experience, witch it is the most important for a good setter. ^^

• I can't wait to see Modena vs Busto! 2 FANTASTIC Setters (Ognjenovic and Lloyd) are gonna be the point of the match. Hopefully they won't disappoint us at all.